Hayden & Milo's Lovin' Lunch

Hayden & Milo's Lovin' Lunch

Heroes hotties Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia grab lunch together at a cafe near her West Hollywood apartment on Wednesday.

Co-stars that eat together, um, you tell me.

Milo is also the cover boy for the latest issue of Men’s Fitness. He reveals on a recent date, his lady friend asked, “So you’re polite, you don’t drink, you don’t smoke, you’re a vegetarian, you keep yourself fit, and you’re successful. What’s wrong with you?

More pictures inside of Milo and Hayden out and about…

01 milo ventimiglia mens fitness
02 milo ventimiglia mens fitness
03 milo ventimiglia mens fitness
hayden panettiere milo ventimiglia 01
hayden panettiere milo ventimiglia 02
hayden panettiere milo ventimiglia 03
hayden panettiere milo ventimiglia 04
hayden panettiere milo ventimiglia 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
laurensucksbeefcurtains @ 09/05/2007 at 11:44 pm

Wait.. so are they an item now?

[~Famous~] @ 09/05/2007 at 11:53 pm

ummm that’s not milo, its tom cruise.

they totally are together!

you guys are together?!! OMG..but Hayden already got a boi

tracycutie @ 09/06/2007 at 12:17 am

totally doing it!

it looks exactly like tom cruise woooooooah

he looks exactly like tom cruise in these pictures woaaaaah

i know he only PLAYS her uncle on tv.. but still it just seems so GROSS! plus, she’s barely legal and he’s pushing 30, no??

the_original_nika @ 09/06/2007 at 12:27 am

I don´t think their an item.. yet. Since hayden and BF colletti are still together. It is possible co-stars to have lunch, and not be dating ya know!
And might I say.. DAMN MILO, you´re looking hot! Well he is, just, hotter ;).

Did you see the picture of them from the Heroes World Tour?! If there isn’t something going on yet…there will be!

the_original_nika @ 09/06/2007 at 12:33 am

“..his lady friend asked, “So you’re polite, you don’t drink, you don’t smoke, you’re a vegetarian, you keep yourself fit, and you’re successful. What’s wrong with you?”

So many compliments, and then she ruins it all lol. Thats a harsh thing to say “What’s wrong with you?”. I think nothing is wrong with him, hes just unlucky at love. Call me milo :P.

Did you see the pictures of them from the Heroes World Tour?! If there isn’t something going on yet…there will be!

laurensucksbeefcurtains @ 09/06/2007 at 1:01 am

Hayden is very “friendly” with all of those guys.. it’s sort of really gross. I personally hope her & Stephen Colletti break up because I can’t stand her.

milooo, is so sexy.
that’d be interesting if they get together.

i smell co-star hook-up

racy lacy @ 09/06/2007 at 1:34 am

I really wouldn’t be surprised if they get together now or someday down the road. They seem to have great chemistry on and off the set.

hayden is soo cute..

most random hook-up if they are together…
isn’t she like 18 and he’s like almost 30??

I wouldn’t be surprised if they got together. First the tour pictures and now they are having lunch together? Mmm…soon we are going to have kissing pictures.

they are SOOOOO going out!!

I love HALO so much *.* *dies*

omg! there has to be something going on. i mean, i know it’s normal for co-workers to hang out together, but after those world tour pics? c’mon. seriously.

hayden/milo FTW!

He likes to stick his ****** in places he shouldn’t? Everyone has a vice, his must be sex/women. Oh well screw their age. They are both hot. I was a 18 year old girl once and would have totally hit that. When I was 16 I wanted to do Brad Pitt (still do) and that was like 6 years ago. Besides there is always Marylin Manson and his child bride – way more awkward.

he is so hot, damn i wish i could find guy that looks like him in my town, i would soo go out with him.

NesseGirl @ 09/06/2007 at 2:59 am

OMG!!! They so need to hook up! My friend and I have this bet – even though we’re both on the same side- about when they’re finally going to go out. It needs to happen. She’s adorable and he’d f*cking gorgeous!!!

I think they are cute together. Whatever makes them happy. Plus Milo seems like a much more interesting person than that Laguna guy she is dating (was dating maybe).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All