Lauren Conrad: I'm Not Walking For Marc Jacobs

Lauren Conrad: I'm Not Walking For Marc Jacobs

Lauren Conrad (in French Connection) arrives at LAX airport and sips on her Venti Starbucks drink while waiting for her luggage on Tuesday.

The Hills star just denied earlier reports that she would be walking the runway for Marc Jacobs.

Lauren clears up the rumors, saying, “There has been a lot of talk that I am going to be walking in the Marc Jacobs show next week in NY and as amazing and flattering as that would be, it is unfortunately not true. There may be confusion because as part of my internship with Teen Vogue I worked at his casting this week. I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs and I can’t wait to see all his new looks when they come out in the Fall.”

15+ pictures inside of Lauren at LAX…

marc jacobs lauren conrad 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

lauren looks really cute here, unlike some of her recent pap pics.

jared, do you know the designer of the dress she is wearing? is it from her line?

She looks like she’s shooting a Starbucks commercial.

[~Famous~] @ 09/05/2007 at 5:49 pm

In more important black news.

Rihanna was spotted fixing her hair while having lunch.

Kanye West hit up the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London last night.

I just love her. Kristin “straight-to-dvd” Cavallari and Heidi “My Boyfriend Controls Me” Montag must be cringing at all the attention LC is getting. They thought that always bad mouthing her was going to get them far. LC took the high-road and behaved like the lady she is and look at her now.

gossip, it’s “French Connection.” Hope that helps!!!

Here's The Deal @ 09/05/2007 at 6:04 pm

Blah.

WHERE CAN I GET THAT DRESS?

I love lauren she’s cute in that dress

love love love her to bits but why in every pic dose she have to carry the channel bag from like 2 and a half years ago!!!!!!????? anyone know ???

She is soooooo cuteeeee

laurensucksbeefcurtains @ 09/05/2007 at 6:38 pm

Glad to hear she isn’t walking that would be a shame to the whole Fashion community.

“3 [~Famous~] : 09/05/2007 at 5:49 pm

In more important black news.

Rihanna was spotted fixing her hair while having lunch.”

who cares?

on topic lauren is really pretty

She still carries that bag because Jason gave it to her and she’s still obsessed with him even though he’s engaged to someone else. She even made The Hills producers hire him for this current season in a pathetic attempt to get him back.

She’s too short and fat to be walking a runway

haters, she looks cute. it’s a cute bag, i love chanel. what’s the problem?

people
look at lauren’s left arm
the bracelet is the same vanessa’s (hudgens) bracelet

so, what the bracelet means?

*sorry for the english, I’m brazilian, not american.

“so, what the bracelet means?”

the red bracelet is i think a kabbalah bracelet

WELL MAYBE SHE JUSt liKE DAt DAYUM PURSE
i MEAN iT iS CHANEl
H0P 0FF HER CLiQUE

Although I knew that she wouldn’t be doing it, this whole “lauren conrad walking for Marc Jacobs” rumor really makes me want to see his new line now. He sure got some free publicity out of it.

LC is sooo pretty. I wish she was walking for marc even though she is too short the girl is only 5″6. But she is gorgeous to look at.

Heidi Hoe @ 09/06/2007 at 2:25 am

LC is very pretty!! Love the dress. I can’t wait till the next hills episode…

kittyonthecatwalk @ 09/06/2007 at 3:29 am

she’s gorrrrrrrgeous. i love her! she’s one of my favorites. EVER.

Love her she looks great. I’m surprised she is not wearing her own line but it proves she’s real and not fake wearing her own line like Paris Mandy or that thing Bynes or SJP that would not be caught near those gross clothes she loaned her name to

LC LC! is she still in search for the love of her life? or is she still inlove with jason?

maybe after “the hills” she should be on another reality show… “the bachelorette” perhaps? but i think she can hook up with anyone she wants now especially now that she’s the most famous among the laguna beach cast.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All