Mario Testino: Let Me In!

Mario Testino: Let Me In!

Famed photographer Mario Testino, who most recently shot Brad Pitt for V Magazine, has a new book coming out called “Let Me In”.

The 300-page book, out Sept. 26, is Testino‘s personal archive of off-screen moments in color and black and white, featuring more than 100 contemporary stars including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (and some of the kids), Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Ford, Adrien Brody, Kate Hudson, Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bundchen, Michelle Pfeiffer, George Clooney, Madonna, Anjelica Huston and Matt Dillon.

The foreword was written by Nicole Kidman. The cover is shared by Demi Moore and hubby Ashton Kutcher. Check out the preview pictures below!

mario testino let me in 01
mario testino let me in 14
mario testino let me in 15
mario testino let me in 16

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All
coalharbourqt @ 09/06/2007 at 4:14 pm

Great pics from a talented photographer – this might be my ‘fall splurge’!

Katyayaya @ 09/06/2007 at 4:15 pm

Nicole is SCAREY!!!!!!!!!!!! Angelina and Michelle look incredible. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful

love testino

wow,Gwenyth looks disaster.Nicole is scary,brad and angelina `s photo just awwwwwwww.nice.

These pics are great. I am so partial to Brad and Angie but I also like the other celebs as well. Just so natural and intimate…

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher on the cover? One has been and one never was.

Out of all those pictures, the cover is my least favorite – Shame!

oh brad and angie…what a pic..so beautiful!!

Here's the Deal @ 09/06/2007 at 4:35 pm

Aaawwww!

wow i like the cover the best and ashton is young and beautiful :P

Angelina Jolie has the most perfect profile!

I like Brad and Angie, and Mark and J.Lo. They both look like cute couples.

piper, with a low @ 09/06/2007 at 4:41 pm

Man… Anjelica Huston looks great.

JMO… Anjelica Huston and Michelle Pfeiffer get better-looking as they age.

The Brangelina pictures are pure fug. I love pic 15!

Do they have a picture of Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend in there? Oh, wait a minute, Jennifer Aniston does not have a boyfriend.

This is the century of choices, a woman does not need a man or babies to make them complete. That is good because Jennifer Aniston will never have either. But she does have a career, sad and very lonely, but she does have a career, just like Howard Huges.

I’ve seen some of these before. What’s up with the Madonna Gwyneth pic, I never saw that before and I wonder what her husband thinks of it……http://www.objectreport.com

piper, with a low @ 09/06/2007 at 4:46 pm

The Ashton/Demi pic isn’t that bad.

It’s a bit weird… but sexy, in an off-putting way.

The Madonna/Gwyneth and the Clooney pics are my least favorites. But if I stare at the Gisele pic, I think it’ll take the lead.

I want that book!

I want that book!

Lav the Jolie Pitts pictures! That book is a collector’s item.

madonna is in love with gwineth

piper, with a low @ 09/06/2007 at 4:49 pm

The pics of Nicole Kidman make me sad.

She is so beautiful… at least, she was.

I hope she lets the natural come back.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All