Gyllenspoon @ Tornoto Film Festival

Gyllenspoon @ Tornoto Film Festival

Jake Gyllenhaal and co-star Reese Witherspoon (rumored to have become romantically involved since shooting this film together last year) chat up taut political thriller Rendition during the Toronto International Film Festival 2007 held at the Sutton Place Hotel on Friday in Toronto, Canada.

Reese and Jake kept it professional the whole way through, sitting with two people between them. They don’t even share a single scene together throughout the movie. Sadness!

“She is a wonderful actress and it would’ve been nice to work with her,” Jake says. Reese was also disappointed. “I found out I was doing a movie with Jake Gyllenhaal and didn’t have any scenes with him — darn it! But hopefully it opens up room for us to do a movie together.”

When asked about the possible off-screen romance, Reese told ET, “At this point it’s all just funny. It’s crazy and funny how much people can make stuff up. I’m actually interested to hear what they say next.”

Jake also says the rumors funny. “There are a lot of very interesting rumors swirling around all the time that you just have to have fun with,” he says. “The interest is flattering but funny too.”

15+ pictures inside of Gyllenspoon @ TIFF…

01 reese witherspoon toronto film festival
reese witherspoon toronto film festival 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Am I the only one that doesn’t really get he appeal??

I should have previewed that…I meant HIS appeal.

[~Famous~] @ 09/07/2007 at 8:00 pm

could you imagine what their kids would look like? lol ewwwwww

he is so gorgeous! sigh! my dream man!

THIS IS NOT OK AT ALL

Two of my favorite actors I love their movies and I can´t wait to see this movie but it´s so sad that they don´t share any scene together :-(

coalharbourqt @ 09/07/2007 at 8:06 pm

Tornoto Film Fest? JJ – when are you going to start paying me for proof reading your site for you!!??? :lol: :lol: Just kidding!

Looking forward to all the TIFF updates! Thanks!

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal Set the Record Straight

REESE WITHERSPOON and JAKE GYLLENHAAL were both in Toronto Friday at the annual Film Festival to talk about the upcoming drama ‘Rendition,’ but talk quickly turned to their headline-making rumors about them.

“At this point it’s all just funny,” Reese tells our JANN CARL. “It’s crazy and funny how much people can make stuff up. I’m actually interested to hear what they say next.”

Reese says the rumors are not an issue between her and Jake. “We never discussed that,” she says. “I just have to laugh at a lot of stuff.”

Jake also finds the gossip amusing. “There are a lot of very interesting rumors swirling around all the time that you just have to have fun with,” he says. “The interest is flattering but funny too.”

the_original_nika @ 09/07/2007 at 8:24 pm

1. If not dating, why the trouble/thing of having two people between them.Oh shes denying it, of course..
And happened to jake, he was looking way hotter in pics I saw earlier. Still looking good though.

“If not dating, why the trouble/thing of having two people between them.”

That must be proof that they are lying! LOL, you are crazy!

Lillianne @ 09/07/2007 at 8:43 pm

Tornoto sounds like a Japanese car movie festival, doesn’t it?

Aw, they make a cute couple. I love how they are keeping their personal lives private – for now.

Work from home jobs avialable:

coalharbourqt @ 09/07/2007 at 9:50 pm

That or “Tornado at the Film Festival” :lol: OK not funny in reality!

the_original_nika @ 09/07/2007 at 10:10 pm

Lola, your the one whos crazy, no. Cause I was only giving my opinion, I was assuming anything. geeezzz get a grip.

the_original_nika @ 09/07/2007 at 10:11 pm

wasn´t assuming*

this is bad @ 09/07/2007 at 10:12 pm

i hope they’re over-with soon!

they're doing it yall! @ 09/07/2007 at 11:10 pm

Seems like these two are doing it- Reese is smiling wayyyy too much (that’s just how you smile when you’re doing it and trying to keep it secret-ask angelina) and just how “funny” are the rumours? Reese is one of my favorites- love ryan phippee too-kids are precious as precious can be-To each his own, but I would prefer the father of my kids at all costs-Did she catch him in the bed with someone or what? Girl better call faith hill for some advice-from one country chick 2 another-it’s never the same without the original dad girl-ava will be somewhere trying to find a man to fill daddy’s shoes-I know you married young, but it’s not the kids fault-at least you guys could have sacrificed for them-you’ll never find true happiness because you’ll spend your life and money trying to fix the damage your divorce and your new life is doing-believe me when I tell you-it’s better to go back and fix it than to deal with what’s coming from your kids in the future and it is coming honey, believe me, it is coming!

wierdos on the internet @ 09/07/2007 at 11:32 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

conservative freak on the loose. Shouldn’t you be at some at some rally where you yell about homosexuality being evil?

LAL. They said nothing! Bingo for them.
He continues gorgeous!

I don’t like either of them together. I can’t stand Reese, she is still married with 2 small kids. She acts like she is setting good morales and standards, what a JOKE!! I think their both lying to us as a big coverup. I hope it blows up in their faces!!!!

This is not right for them to be together. Reese is still married with 2 small children. She is ruining her reputation and thinks that this hits high marks with morals, standards and values? Her day will come and she will pay for it. She should be home with her children instead of out runing around.

coalharbourqt @ 09/08/2007 at 3:44 am

She hasn’t ruined her reputation at all – she and Ryan are separated, and headed for divorce, and she is gradually getting on with her life. She continues to put her children first in her life. Rita seems to have forgotten that Reese is doing her JOB – she is in Toronto promoting her latest film. Is that what you consider ‘out running around’? Puh-leeze! Someone is stuck in the 1950′s and lacking reading comprehension skills!

THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE!