Pitt Wins Top Venice Award

Pitt Wins Top Venice Award

Brad Pitt scooped up the Best Actor award at the Venice Film Festival for his role as America’s most notorious outlaw in The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford.

“I was stunned,” Brad said. “My first reaction was, ‘Huh?’ I did not expect it. It’s a great honor. I am honored to be part of the list of actors who won this award. I’m still processing this.” Congratulations, Mr. Bradley!

Pitt‘s Babel co-star Cate Blanchett also picked up best actress for her role in the biopic of Bob Dylan, I’m Not There. Both Brad and Cate couldn’t make it to the awards ceremony.

Ang Lee‘s Lust, Caution won the Golden Lion for best film, just two years after winning with Brokeback Mountain.

Put on your dancing shoes, it’s time to party!

Pictures below include Angelina Jolie picking up son Maddox, 6, from his French school in NYC’s Upper East Side on Friday afternoon.

angelina jolie carrying maddox 01
angelina jolie carrying maddox 02
angelina jolie carrying maddox 03
angelina jolie carrying maddox 04
angelina jolie carrying maddox 05
angelina jolie carrying maddox 06
angelina jolie carrying maddox 07
angelina jolie carrying maddox 08
angelina jolie carrying maddox 09
angelina jolie carrying maddox 10

Photos: Francois Durand/Getty, Brian Flannery/Flynet, Fpix/Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All

123 Missouri Fan : 09/08/2007 at 4:45 pm
_______________________________________________________

Thank you very much. :)

Thanks coal I’l going to check it out now…

HCE—well BLD celebration party is on October 2nd, we haven’t decided on a time yet :lol:

Hiya Frency, real tita, anustin–how are you all today ready have some fun tonight???

Missouri Fan @ 09/08/2007 at 5:07 pm

138 guli : 09/08/2007 at 4:55 pm

Thanks for the link.

143 watever : 09/08/2007 at 5:00 pm

=================================================

What in the heck are you talking about?

You need to get your facts straight before trying to step up to me!

hello der mayor guli!kaway to real tita,MF.its 5;15 in montreal,cant wait!

Please ignore this “why” poster, she is also Poi, she was here a few days ago with the same drivels, asking the same ridiculous questions.

155 Lady G

____________________

I was agreeing with your post and adresing HMMM post in it, typo

I should have reread my post before posting.

I’m so excited! He is such a talented actor!

I think most of all we should thank Angie because she with her good news about baby is on the way made him more happy to do such as this good performance.

congraduation to both Brad and Angie.

I think brad will be so happy tonight in RC.hope Angie will be there too.Maybe we will be able to see some good smooth tonight.

the real tita @ 09/08/2007 at 5:22 pm

#106: how do you know this? Did Angie confide in you personally?

What you would do and what she would do are two different things. You are very insecure and not very bright (it’s the writing style or the way you want to be perceived, so suffer!). Angie is smart and very secure. She doesn’t have to act like a wounded kitty cause she can fight back like a tigress if she wants plus she trusts her man. Now do you get why she will never act the way you expect her to?

Missouri Fan @ 09/08/2007 at 5:22 pm

157 anustin : 09/08/2007 at 5:13 pm

3 more hrs there?

Thanks Ameena—ITA…

BAMPZS Fans—I said this on the last thread when we heard the great news, so the offer still stands…

Drinks are on me today, so put in your order now b/c I am not making 10 trips especially after the pics start coming in :lol: :lol:

Psssst, YO Jared! do you think you can pitch in a bit, I know these ladies and gents this could get a tad expensive :lol:

hopefully,just hopefully if, anjie get a nom.i’ll go with anjie,hands down.cate is good.but im lovin my jolie!lotz of karma with the JPs.

thedifference @ 09/08/2007 at 5:25 pm

Brad Pitt has always been underestimated as an Actor. I am happy for him, we have a while till the Golden Globes and Oscar, but I hope he gets nominated. He deserves it.

161 jordan : 09/08/2007 at 5:20 pm

congraduation to both Brad and Angie.

——————
HE TODAY IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE NOT SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE NEXT CHILD, SOOOOO THE PLANS SEEMS AS LONG TIME

Hiya ladies! Just stopped in to see what is happening with our fav family! guli, coal, MF, ameena, Lady G,anustin, spunky, Marie, please, hope you are all enjoying your day! Congrats to Brad!!!

Sorry running out again, problem with living in a cold weather state, you have to pack alot into the short summer time! Have a great night! Might be on later since I see some of you are here till very late at night…coal, guli yes I’m talking to you.

Congratulations Brad, Cate and Ang Lee. I know Brad is missing his family already. I think he will also attend a fundraising in Toronto too with George and Matt.
Thanks JJ. Everybody, ignore the haters. They are desperate for attention and writing nonsense.

what time is it there?photocalll should be start by now.

161 jordan : 09/08/2007 at 5:20 pm
——————
Have Meli and think positive let Brad fly to Toronto yet, or do they still have him in Greece!? lol

CONGRATS BRAD!

what time in Toronto now?

171 Sheri

I think they are there with him.he made a big mistake last night and he should answer to his mistake by accompaning them to TIFF instead of Angie.

:-D :-D :-D @ 09/08/2007 at 5:32 pm

IT’S PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY TIME!!!
WAY TO GO, MAN! LOVE YOUR FAMILY.

174 jordan : 09/08/2007 at 5:32 pm
171 Sheri

—————–
WHAT MISTAKE MADE HIM LAST NIGHT??

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All