Hayden Panettiere Loves Adam Levine

Hayden Panettiere Loves Adam Levine

Hayden Panettiere looks on at Hollywood playboy Adam Levine at VMA Fandemonium: A Concert To Benefit Lifebeat on Saturday at The House of Blues at The Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Hayden, 18, and Adam, 28, were joined by the rest of Maroon 5 (James Valentine, Jesse Carmichael, Mickey Madden and Matt Flynn) and crooner Robin Thicke.

10+ pictures inside of Hayden and Adam

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

SHE LOOKS VERY CUTE

Is she still dating Stephen Colletti or have they broken up? I have not seen these two together in ages.

Her playfulness is the number one reason i love her.
she so seems so mcuh fun.

and yes she is still with Stephen Colletti

2 bad this adam guy is 2 in love w/himself 2 notice

Yummm Adam. Nice bulge too. I want him. Now. Period.

hayden is such a flirt.

I bet she wants to shag him. I don’t blame her, either.

stellartes @ 09/09/2007 at 12:50 pm

Someone pluck this girl’s eyebrows please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stellartes @ 09/09/2007 at 12:51 pm

Is that guy in the checkered shirt really Jessica Simpson going incognito?

She’s a child

She looks too old for being only 18.

MORE MAROON 5 POSTS PLEASE!!

creativegirl @ 09/09/2007 at 2:01 pm

Yes – I’m with you Jess, Jared more Maroon 5 posts please!!!

Can you post their Fashion Rocks performances??? They were SOOO good.

Adam could sing my panties off me any time. There is just something about his voice that gives me a warm feeling inside.

creativegirl @ 09/09/2007 at 2:02 pm

Yes – I’m with you Jess, Jared more Maroon 5 posts please!!!

Can you post their Fashion Rocks performances??? They were SOOO good.

I’d look at him that way too if I was lucky enough to stand that close to him.

the_original_nika @ 09/09/2007 at 3:16 pm

Oh maybe she has a thing for him.

damn robin is soo fine

Mmm…Robin.

I really hope Hayden’s done with Stephen..she can do better!

Jeffy Jones @ 09/09/2007 at 4:58 pm

That’s Robin Thicke with Hayden in the third and fifth bottom row pictures, not Adam Levine. Robin’s wearing a dark dress shirt and striped tie, Adam is wearing a sleeveless top with a vest…don’t see how you could mix them up.

MORE MAROON 5 pls…

LOVE YOU ADAM!!!!

you’re so HOT and SEXY!!!!

hayden such a flirt!!!!

Of course she is who isn’t in love with him?! lol. Oh, and what a juicy little scandal that would be too >:D

Adam you hot *****!!!!

C.J4rmS.A @ 09/11/2007 at 9:45 am

Adam is so hot! he is like wine,the older he gets he becomes even hotter

MAN!!!! She is sooooooooo lucky just to even met him!!!….OMG if i met him, i would like faint, or freak out something like that. I mean what girl wouldn’t do that???!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All