Miss Iran is Andy Baldwin's New Girlfriend

Miss Iran is Andy Baldwin's New Girlfriend

Now we know why US Navy Lt Andy Baldwin called off the engagement to Tessa Horst. He had another woman in his back pocket!

The Bachelor hunk was spotted getting cozy with former Miss Iran, Sepideh Haftgoli, in a Los Angeles park on Sunday.

Andy, 30, proposed to Tessa, 26, at the end of the reality TV show The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman but called off the engagement last month.

Haftgoli reportedly dated former Friends star David Schwimmer several years back.

15+ pictures inside of Andy getting his PDA on with Miss Iran

andy baldwin miss iran sepideh gaftgoli 14
andy baldwin miss iran sepideh gaftgoli 15

Photos: Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Andy Baldwin, Sepideh Haftgoli

Ethan Miller/Getty

Lillianne @ 09/10/2007 at 2:19 pm

I was thinking from the get go that Tess wasn’t that in to him. She wanted her 15 minutes, she got it and now I hope she stays home. What happened to the runner up? I kind of liked her and it seemed like Andy did too.

#1, please stop speaking.

GOOD FOR THEM CUTE COUPLE.

who the heck is this guy??

Yeah, where is Bevin? – the runner up – I’m sure she would like another crack at em :-)

OMG! THAT SHOW IS F@KING FAKE LIKE ANDY, SCREW HIM

HER FUG FACE reminds me of another fugly name PENELOPE-PEE-PEE the everybody gets a turn fuglet.

A gorgeous man like that? What can you expect? D*G!

then, Andy will be eating another ***** in Oct.

wow, i was thinking the over/under on the ignorance in the comments was going to take about 4 posts. turned out it was right from #1.

What can we say .. glad to know Tessa has some great womanly instinct to hold back on this relationship with Andy the p8g

He and Tessa never seemed like a good match. He came across as a very conservative / traditional guy (blech).

loveyouchristian @ 09/10/2007 at 3:08 pm

There must be prettier girls than her in iran. How in the world did she win a beauty peagent? weird. maybe she has a great personality

i think she looks really sexy, she has sexy lips.and number #1 you should stop living.

sultrydame @ 09/10/2007 at 3:12 pm

Huh? She’s not THAT attractive. I still prefer Tessa. Andy isn’t so handsome and she doesn’t deserve him anyway.

what a di*k, tessa got out while she could thank god…

she is not miss iran how can an ugly girl be …..

Why are you publishing pictures saying Andy was in LA with this girl on Saturday when there are many pictures of him in San Francisco participating in the Best Buddies race WITH TESSA this past Saturday night and Sunday.

anonymous @ 09/10/2007 at 3:39 pm

I hope he won’t have a fatwa on his head and other sick extremists after his ass now…

Ha just wondering how they would make an Miss Iran contest in Iran!?
I don’t think she’s that pretty there are a lot prettier girls in Iran or from Iran.
idk who that guy is!

Sexy Mama @ 09/10/2007 at 3:43 pm

Her eyes are too far apart.

Look at them looking directly at the camera baring their fake teeth in #12. PR? Hmmm….

coalharbourqt @ 09/10/2007 at 3:53 pm

I don’t know why they keep doing these Bachelor shows instead of The Bachelorette. Most of the women go in it looking for love, whereas the men go in it so that they can get their 15 minutes of fame and get MORE women. Nature of the beast I guess… and the fame just brings it out.

Cute x

http://www.myspace.com/madisonsmusic – get on in the CLUB if u wanna have fun!

http://www.madisonstyle.blogspot.com – where fashion and music meet!

Hahah Iran has a Miss? LORLRORLRROL

So he dumped a horse (Horst) for a Spider? (Spediah). I wonder if that ugly prime minister of Iran is trying to get some 411 from
Andy through her. You should never put it past a muslim from a enemy
camp.
Tessa is so much better for him but I think he is enjoying the fame
that the show has bought him. Just like Aaron and Bob Guiney (pig).
Andy looks like Van from “REBA”. The bumbling son-in-law. Andy is
classy but I guess he is just as much a pig when it men.

What the heck?

I was in Louisville, KY two weeks ago (August 26th) to watch my brother compete in the Ironman competition, and Andy was competing, too, and he carried Tessa across the finish line and they were all smoochy afterwards. The guy moves on fast!

P.S. He looks pretty good in spandex, but the way he carries himself and waved to everyone you could tell he liked the attention.

What the heck???

groundcontrol @ 09/10/2007 at 4:30 pm

Honey, ALL men move on fast. This new one is sexier looking that’s for sure. The other one looked very matronly for her age. Andy looks less gay in these photos but I still say he’s gay and just realized beards have to look desirable.

pancakebottom @ 09/10/2007 at 4:31 pm

hmmm,she looks interesting.

Veritaserum♥ @ 09/10/2007 at 4:47 pm

There’s a Miss Iran contest?

Veritaserum♥ @ 09/10/2007 at 4:53 pm

You guys think that she’s ugly?!

And people wonder why more and more young women starve themselves and get excessive plastic-surgery done.

this sort of thing is the reason women hate men. seriously.

he was with the other girl two weeks ago? well, today must be super craptastic for her.

miss iran is beautiful. if anyone thinks you’re prettier, post your pic and we’ll have a contest.

SundayChamp @ 09/10/2007 at 5:22 pm

this guy is a pig. he moves from one ugly woman to another.

what happened to tessa? i think andy is UNCONSERVATIVE of andy for proposing to a woman and less than a year later, go out with another.

“36 Veritaserum♥ : 09/10/2007 at 4:47 pm

There’s a Miss Iran contest?”
i didn’t knew it too

are they posing?these pictures don’t look natural

more like miss monkey , she is ugly.

umm she’s hot stop hating bitchezzz !

gossip777 @ 09/10/2007 at 5:47 pm

his teeth are bigger than his head. who’s this freak?

FUNNY ******* ****. I KNOW THIS GIRL. FOR REAL THO, THIS CHICK IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS IVE SEN. THESE SHOTS ND THE TIMINGS OF THEM ARE HORRIBLE, BUT I FOUND HER MYSPACE PAGE. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF

She’s attractive, not beautiful, in my opinion. As for the myspace page, those are all photoshopped pics. Anyone can be made to look much better.

she looks like a fake ugly chick.

Andy, why you did that? why? I do not understand why? I love andy&tessa very much. This make me feel really bad.

she looks just like those pics i tell u. she even hs candid ones on there. anyway you got to see her in person. smokin’!! lucky ******* guy if you ask me, and i’ve seen her

I also know sepideh. She is very beautiful, sweet, and smart. I actually went to law school with her, not only beauty but brains and personality as well. These pictures DO NOT do her justice. I doubt any of us would look that great with spur of the moment pics.

u guys r suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loooserrrr its sooooooo sad.!!!!!!! loooool ugly prime minster..terroristeee.. miss iran!! get over ur selves!LOL

Big Baller @ 09/10/2007 at 7:54 pm

She is really pretty! Andy is a lucky guy, I’ve seen her out before.

JJ – you disappoint me. I have the utmost respect for you especially when you report on Brangelina.

But Andy Baldwin is still with Tessa Horst. They were in San Simeon for the Best Buddies race sponsored by Audi this past weekend. Andy was not in LA.

geez, beyotch needs botox stat and a nose job yesterday.
did someone break all mirrors and blind all people in iran?! how does that fug win a BEAUTY contest?

NO WAY! My mom’s gonna be PISSED. lol

She looks scary. Ugly.

ew this girl is nast

Two famewhores. Of course they go to the Grove to be photographed. Also, she was never “Miss Iran” – get it straight. She’s a loser starf*cker.

she is pretty

hey ex miss iran, stop posting and advertising ur own myspace. :lol: get a life why don’t u? if u think those pics look better u’re sadly delusional. go marry some rich arab or something.

OMG! that show is soooo FAKE that just makes me hella madddd.
TESSA is HOT!! she can do wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BETTERRR>
hey my brother single. ha!
just kidding.

ashley and Jess @ 09/11/2007 at 2:01 am

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

TRUTH: Andy and Sepideh have been friends for a while. They are not romantic – come on TMZ and Jared, get some real dirt!

The REAL Inside Word…. is that she had a loss and Andy was just being a supportive friend – Tessa and Andy were together over the weekend and are scheduled to travel together! Everyone knows that a camera angle can make a celebrity look like they are dating anyone.

Andy and Ms. Iran. We don’t believe it, just like I don’t believe Brad Pitt is really dating Oprah – as reported in the celebrity tabloids, but they were in a photo together, so I guess it’s true! Bradoprah.

And if she was Iranian in a beauty pageant, it CLEARLY means she is not supportive of the current Iranian Administration!

-Jess & Ashley

Well, well…Tessa is better off without Andy Baldwin. I am so disappointed with Andy who supposedly represents the Navy to behave like a hungry wolf being with 2 (who knows who else) women in the same weekend. Tessa is sooo hot with or without Andy. Even Clint Eastwood had a naughty smile on his face to be with Tessa next to him. Tessa your young and men adores your intelligence, beauty, simplicity and innocence. We love Tessa without Andy. Go Tessa and hike the Inca Trail…love may be waiting for you there.

hell no all pcitures are airbrushed, this girl reminds me of a monkey, he made a mistake.

I know her lol, yeah umm it takes hours for her to put makeup on and cover all the hair, and acne scars on her face.hehehe

mahsa your a pathetic jealous girl. if you didnt care about her, you wouldnt take the time to write about her. u prob know her personally and ar jealus of her

nope no jealousy , just telling the truth..

this looks like he had himself a staged photoshoot with his beard…

There is no need to be up in arms…I suspect that this “relationship” won’t last that long. I agree #1 should stop talking.

who the hell cares. PEOPLE GET A ******* LIFE!! don’t you guys date yourselves?

He is just using her for sex, I’ve heard she is way easy.

Miss iranian Spide? blaahhh..thumbs down, tessa much better well educated, athletic, sweet, pretty nice dimple

loooool yoo she’s pretty get over with itttttttttand MASHA stophatingjsut becuz ur a jew nstop hatin persians bitchezzz

HE LEFT TESSA?? WHY ? WHO IS THIS GIRL, THAT WAS STUPID OF HIM,I LOVED TESSA! NOW I’M SAD.

i looked at another site that has info on this girl and apparently she’s welle educated as well. she graduated from law school. i agree with gisele. i wasn’t a fan of tessa. tessa has a funny look and ugly body. she also didnt seem sincere on the show. she seemed uncertain about her choices. its like, girl why did you even go on the damn show in the first place then

Stinahole @ 09/12/2007 at 4:14 am

She better hope her father and brothers don’t see these photos otherwise it’ll be time for another family stoning.

What’s with this guy and ugly chicks?

Maybe I missed something because i did not watch the show. But what is up with this guy always having his picture taken and having a good time and he is in the militay? Why isn’t he flying with his squadron and with a carrier group helping protect his country? There are too many young guys dying in this war wishing they could be at home at a backyard bbq with family and friends while he is busy being a playa. I seriously hope he is not representing the military because I feel that he is throwing the what these boys are dying for and why children are crying for thier parents back into their faces. It makes me sad that the world cares about what this jerk is doing and not about the young mother who just left her baby with its grandparents so that she can help to keep freedom free. So very sad.

Robbie Marlowe @ 09/12/2007 at 10:57 pm

Andy and Tessa were together at the Louisville Ironman (Sept 1) and the Best Buddies Bike event (Sept 8). I think they are still very much a couple and that it’s irresponsible for the media to promote gossip and rumors. The photo of Andy and Miss Iran could have been taken for an number of reasons. Notice that he isn’t leaning into her at all, or even looking at her. I don’t buy it.

I hope what Ashley and Jess said in their comment that Miss Iran and
Andy are friends and she needed a supportive shoulder to lean on because
she had a loss is true but i wish Andy would write to the public to say
exactly if he had broken up with Tessa just like he did when he broke off the engagement. It would be awful to know that on that same weekend he was with Tessa and then the next day he was with Miss Iran. This guy
moves fast. If he and Tessa are still dating and she accepts this then that is fine. The public is wondering if he is stringing along Tessa. I really feel for her as she is a very private and reserve person. U cannot
blame her for that. Andy likes being in the limelight that is fine but the public is always wondering.. I would hate to see them break up. Tessa and Andy make a great couple. Keep us posted on these recent photos.

Lana Hazen @ 09/13/2007 at 1:50 pm

It is good that Tessa knows about Andy meeting with Sepideh. However, he needs to use better judgment as to how many times he has to hug, and put his hands on his other lady friends in one visit. A little is enough. After one has seen continous pictures of him hugging his other girl – friends, it gets a bit old and comes off as lack of respect for Tessa.
He is mature and educated well enough to practice proper etiquette. The internet is full of pictures of him embracing his former girlfriends along with other women who are friends.

He should reserve his ‘hands-on’ for Tessa. It appears he craves affection from other women too. This may wear thin with Tessa in the future.

Thank God Tessa came to her senses….this guy is sooooo in love with himself! Always posing for the cameras…

Soory to hear about tessa I think they were very cute together, but this girl, you need to think ANDY!!!!!!!!!!11

she reminds me of salma hayek. someone put a link to her myspace page and those pictures are gorgeous of her. she has a lot of snapshots on there too. pictures with her friends and other people these pictures are ok but it looks like the sun is hitting them in the eye or something cause shes squinting. you can tell from all of her pictures that she is a beautiful girl. nice job Andy!

Who knows what happened with tessa and him. maybe she fucked up. maybe these two are good friends, maybe not, maybe they use to date, maybe their friends that just started to date. point is, why does anyone care who another person is dating and what is going on in their personal life? the girl has a right to privacy. its sad that we think we can give our opinion as to who dates who just because they are in the public eye. since when does that give anyone the right to give their unasked opinion? people assume they should expect it. give me a break. that is what is wrong with our society. I say, more power to the two of you. i hope it works out

Tessa dumped him as soon as she saw the pictures .. she is WAY BETTER OFF WITHOUT THIS TRASHY JERK..andy made the most horrible mistake in his life when he decided to behave like this with this Iranian piece of trash ..Andy you lost a GEM …YOU WILL NEVER FIND A GIRL LIKE TESSA !

you don’t even know her you dip **** vim. to me you sound ******* racist. persians have more culture than your ******* right thumb you ignorant idiot! it’s people like you that make our society so ******* stupid and like white trash. if you knew anything about this girl, you would know she’s intelligent, classy and respectable and beyond beautiful. my friend personally knows her and raved about her like i never heard someone talk about a girl! i won’t stoop to your level and call tessa trash since i don’t know her..but i think you are personal friends with tessa and are upset he left her for someone that is much better, in fact andy doesn’t even deserve her. get a life.

WOW! He’s really into ‘exotic’ chicks! No wonder he picked Tessa.

sorry, they are not cute together:) no affection i can see to both:) sorry:)peace :)

opinionated @ 10/04/2007 at 9:53 pm

I have seen this girl before. The pictures dont do her justice at all. I can vouch for that for sure cause I have seen her in person. She is breathtaking. Her features are very exotic and strong. Persian beauty.

jANET bUTTIMER @ 10/05/2007 at 12:01 am

My daughter Tonya and I saw Andy and this THING at the Rainforest Cafe here in Dallas. Both were wearing Spandex (WHY?), and BOTH were showing Camltoe! It was NASTY.

She’s super hairy, too.

Tessa was with Andy in Dallas. He was not with Ms. Iran while there. Many people saw he and Tessa as well as Tessa by herself in Dallas. They are still together. Ms. Iran is just a friend.

When is he suppose to be deployed?? The navy has to wait until he is done with all these women. So sad the navy lets him keep doing this!!!

J buttimer @ 10/07/2007 at 9:56 pm

It definitely was not Tessa we saw Andy with. Maybe he was seeing both women in Dallas, but he was with Ms Iran at the Rainforest Cafe. Busy guy.

What a piece of work this clown is. He describes his name as Lt Andy Baldwin MD. Most physicians aren’t that desperate or egotistical to have to inject medical doctor after their name so as to make it a seem as though their profession is one they were born with as part of their given birth name. I know because I am one and hope that I don’t ever come across as being so insecure that I need a profession to define me. And which humanitarian keeps repeating that they’re a humanitarian? How lame.

The “hairy” girl you say you saw in Dallas was NOT Ms Iran. I know her and she’s never even been to ******* Dallas. Why do people insist on lying. Apparently it was Tessa who was with him. That is the THING you saw you ******* idiot. It’s people like you who don’t get their facts straight and butt their probably obese ugly ass in other people’s business because they have no life of their own and their jealous they don’t get enough attention that makes this society one of no substance.

MISS IRAN IS SO HOT. i just saw her out randomly and wasnt sure if it was her but now after seeing the other pictures of her on her site i am sure it was. she is stunning

Hope all is well. I just want to notify and correct your mistake on the recent article you had published about Miss Iran. I am not sure who your sources are, or if you do any type of research before giving the title to whom ever claims that they are indeed who they are?
Your article about Sepideh Haftgoli being former Miss Iran, is false. Ms. Sepideh Haftgoli is not a former Miss Iran. She did however participate in the Miss Iran Pageant 2004 and was not chosen even for the top 5. She also fell and hit her dance partner head to the stage area while performing her talent for the Miss Iran Pageant. The winners were Shila Tavakkol (first place) and Tala Roshanravan (second place) back in 2004. for more information, pictures, videos, or proof of winners you can contact me us any time.

hahaha. Shawn??? You represented yourself as “Shila” on other sites and said the same thing you idiot.

sepideh is the only one mentioned in an official article about the pageant. And that was LA WEEKLY.

because she was the only one worth writing an article about. all the other girls TRIED to act like they were smart, but when it came to the questioning…they were idiots…morons

plus i watch persian tv. and the guy that ran the pageant had her on as a host on her own show on his network, also interviewed her a year or two after the pageant and introduced her as miss iran. you can’t argue with the man that threw the thing in the first place

the funny thing is, she is such a sweet and classy girl and wouldn’t want to be mixed up in all this gossip talk anyway. i met her a couple times, and she has such a good heart. she would probably tell me to not even bother responding. but i felt the need to put this “Shila” now “Shawn” girl in her place. “Shawn” hahahhahahha.

Take It easy
There are so many
beautiful girl(s) in iran
F*ck Ahmadi Nejad

Andy is such a player he doesn’t know how to commit he wants to screw every girl he can. As far as Tessa in all of her photos with Andy she never shows any affection even on the show. Andy always had to pursue her after a while a guy probably gets tired of it. Tessa is a head case too many issues.

Andy sure knows how to pick them…. no wonder why he is still single he goes for crazy girls.

****! i just hate men like Andy Baldwin. i was hoping that he and Tessa would last, but i must be dreaming though. love sucks and so does life. men are pigs. heck, so true.

Carla marie @ 04/10/2008 at 7:48 pm

He is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. Tessa is ugly and for him to date Miss IRAN????? PLEASE….

He must have a thing for Asian and Middle Eastern looking women. This blue eyed blonde has no hope.

I KNOW THIS GIRL THROUGH PEOPLE I KNOW. SHE ACTUALLY IS REALLY HOT.ONE OF THE HOTTEST PERSIAN GIRLS IVE SEEN. THESE PICTURES ARENT GOOD OF HER, BUT IF YOU SAW HER IN PERSON U WOULD SEE WHAT I MEAN. NO WONDER ANDY LEFT TESSA FOR THE PERSIAN GIRL. I HEAR THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE SHE IS REAL SWEET TOO BUT DON’T KNOW HER PERSONALLY.

have you guys seen other pictures of this girl? she’s smokin! i just googled her name and found personal sites and **** and some random candid shots and she is really hot. DAMN GIRL!

Hey I watched that Bachelor season and I was betting Tessa is a good match for Andy right from the start until the end when she gave that gift to Andy about all those romantic conversations they had from the beginning..No one will ever remeber that only a person who has a heart and true love inside.
So Andy if you read this , pls try to work things out with Tessa ..But if not, then shame on you coz someone will be blessed to have Tessa in his life ..

Bevin Nicole Powers was a better match for him in my opinion!

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL SO BLIND!!! Don’t you see what is really going on here?? THINK damn it! Before it’s too late.

so whats the point of watching the bachelor if most of them just end up breaking up???????????????

ANDY BALDWIN JOINED THE BACHELOR JUST TO BECOME POPULAR SO HE CAN HOOKED UP WITH LOTS OF GIRLS!!!! ANDY IS JUST SO FAKE! I HATE SEEING YOUR FACE! YOUR NOT A REAL MAN!!!! WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THE BACHELOR WAS ALL LIES! I WONDER IF YOU CAN HAVE A FAMILY LIKE YOUR GRANDPARENTS. FAKE !!!!

@masoud:
beza khosh bashan baba chikar dari?

bezar khosh bashan dada chikar dari?

John Smith @ 10/09/2009 at 10:49 am

Compared to other Persian women she’s a 4. He should be dating attractive Persian women like Claudia Lynx.

John Smith. What are you talking about??? Have you seen Claudia Lynx in person? that girl does not stand out in person. Her pictures r al photoshop’d. I saw her in person and too skinny, tall, no figure and not a stand out. I have also seen this Haftgoli girl in person and even though this is not the best photos of her she is very exotic and one of the more beautiful girls i have seen. not just persian. you should see her in person before you say anything.

she is very sweet ….all of u gone mad……………….sweetest of all suhail7776@yahoo.co.in

This Sepidah girl is HHHHHOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!

I am glad to be a visitor of this unadulterated website ! , thankyou for this rare info ! .