Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Jetsetters Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie drop off son Maddox, 6, at the Lycee Francais de New York school on Monday morning.

Later in the morning, Brad and Angie took their middle children — Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to FAO Schwarz in New York City.

FYI: The Jolie-Pitts were in Canada over the weekend for the premiere of The Assassination of Jesse James at the Toronto Film Festival. Angelina wore the same gray shirt to a Toronto toy store yesterday.

Just Jared on Facebook

• Duck Dynasty's Sadie Robertson kicks off tour - Just Jared Jr
  • One Teen Mom is snubbing another one - Radar
  • Does Jake Gyllenhaal manscape his pubic hair? - Lainey Gossip
  • James Corden performs with Backstreet Boys - The Hollywood Reporter
  • the real tita

#135: ENERGY:
    Am very pleased to see that the X did not come up with some gay dude or dumb water to promote during all these premiers. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Good job X I know it was hard to do but keep it up and the triangle will finally be laid to rest.
    *********************************************************

That’s because the gigolo she ordered didn’t arrive on time.

Maybe the next red carpet will have the gigolo ready and trained by Huvane by then.

• good to hear Brad say

“Jen and I still maintain a deep friendship and a lot of life that isn’t erased in any way.”

• BUSTED

So Skinny Min>>aka ..mmmm..up to your old tricks. This is the time you usually post. New Name huh? As ususal you hate the JPs but will stay glued on their thread like the pyscho you are known to be. …And angie bizch we know you sound like that nut job 2kidstwo. Not fooling me. I lurk ,I read ,I know.

• Not Impressed

77 originaltruth : 09/10/2007 at 1:30 pm
    We realize this is a public blog and at the same time there are people who want to know about the humanitarian work that Brad and Angelina do. Some of them bother on life and death issues. A lot of intelligent posters gather around to supply necessary information, I join those who urge the haters who come here to carry out hidden agendas to have the decency to behave themselves or at least stick to blogs where such acts of indecency are carried out. Peace.
    ****************
    This is a joke, right?? I have a hard time believing that you read JustJared to learn about Angie’s “humanitarian” work. Necessary information on what?? The last time I checked, Angelina doesn’t bring her “fans” with her on these “trips”.

Get over yourself… you’re not here to learn about her work. If her “work” was so important, I would be seeing a lot more of it than just her one trip she’s taken since she was pregnant. Her latest mission was nothing more than a publicity stunt.. I’m sure she accomplished a LOT in the whole 48 hours she was there, if even that. Yeah, I can cure the world 2 days at a time!!!

Get a life, get a hobby. And stop obsessing over this damned family already. All you “fans” are nothing shy of stalkers.. and it’s showing.

• the real tita

#128: Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Smith for the pix.

• ike

154 Not Impressed

Why are YOU here then?

Just to spew negativity?

• good to hear Brad say

Have you noticed that after what he said about Jennifer, she hasn’t tried to upstage him in any way during the Venice and Toronto events. She hasn’t even been seen since Hawaii vacation. She has stayed out of the lime light. May be this triangle really is OVER.

142 Manuela : 09/10/2007 at 2:26 pm

UPPSSSS….. :S

_________________________________________

Oy, Angie better be careful, those people who are among the 5 of “us” were going to crush her from all their excitement.

• Mika

Oh my god! Get Angie something to eat!!

• the real tita

#140: Bahhh, you’ve said that to me already. Won’t dig up the name you used then but you are running out of epithets. Class is something you wouldn’t know, troll. That’s why you can’t ever speak as an authority on it.

• ike
  • sam p

new pics on popsugar

• CRAZY_HO

OMG… PRINCESS IS GORGEOUS!! SHE LOOKS LIKE A BLACK ANGIE.. WOW!!

• originaltruth

Not Impressed : 09/10/2007 at 2:40 pm
    77 originaltruth : 09/10/2007 at 1:30 pm
    ****************

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are a hater. I got the clue when you said Angie’s last work to Iraq was a publicity stunt. I’ll like to see you pull a stunt like that, until then, I rest my case!

• ashby

OT

OMG I just saw pics of Britney’s vajay jay on another blog.

WHY???? What is wrong with her?

My eyes..my eyes!!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

154 Not Impressed : 09/10/2007 at 2:40 pm.

_________________________________________________________

OKAY fans, I have to answer this one.

WAS IT MY IMAGINATION, OR DID NOT ALL THESE EVENTS OCCUR AFTER ANGIE WAS GAVE BIRTH??? Feel free to add onto this.

- Angelina Jolie Launches Global Action for Children, an Advocacy Organization Dedicated to Orphans’ and Children’s Issues on Thu, 26 Apr 2007

- Angelina Jolie is back in Africa, traveling for a third time on behalf of the United Nations to monitor the crisis in Darfur, visiting refugee camps in N’Djamena, Chad, about two miles from the border. Jan, 2007

- Angelina Meets Afghan & Myanmarese Refugees in New Delhi, IN. October?, 2006

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Skinny Min

141 butterfly : 09/10/2007 at 2:26 pm

Oh, and his movie will tank, Chris! I don’t think the what…5??? of you here can help him

LMAO!!!!!!

• the real tita

#118: kaway to you to, briseis. How are you? Yes, it’s kilig city everytime they do a RC. Remember, they still have the NY and LA premieres. I wonder what Angie’s dress and hair would be like?

For once, I wish she really would put the vamp on like she did with the leather gown she wore in MAMS or the Alexander premiere. That Versace she had on at O13 Premiere in LA was good. The TIFF is okay, simple and sexy but I want more. I want the haterati’s eyes to bug out in jealousy.

• piper, with a low

One trip?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

There was the refugee camps in India last fall.

Panama, during Christmas.

Chad, in February.

And Iraq, last month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haters, haters, haters… I implore you to stop talking out of your necks please. Your hateration whenever you hear of her trips is well-documented on her and/or Brad’s threads.

• Fa.t Skinny Man

Skinny man is obes.ely.

160 the real tita : 09/10/2007 at 2:43 pm

I am 100% posititve that i am not the only person to ever call you a no class b1tch. You go me there. You go girl!

• just saying

I really like Angelina’s new hair and that gray top she’s wearing.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Look at more of the 5 of “us” that were waiting for Brad and Angie during the weekend. :lol:

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Fingers Crossed

“they still have the NY and LA premieres. I wonder what Angie’s dress and hair would be like?”

Hopefully it’s a shroud long enough to cover those monstrous pencil legs and bony arms!!!

• meballs-so-sore-ree

shall i say Skinny Min is a one classy IDIOT?

• Skinny Minn

I don’t like myself so I bother you.

• Andrómeda

OH my…For the love of God…
    Haters, please: go back to PH or dlisted.

• ashby

166 Mr and Mrs Smith

Angie and Brad spent last Christmas day with a colombian refugee family in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Feel free to add more..anyone

______________

Angelina Jolie and her boyfriend Brad Pitt spent Christmas Day with Colombian refugees in Costa Rica, as part of the actress’ work as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

Jolie and Pitt arrived Monday and visited a group of refugee children and families and to meet Costa Rican officials, the refugee agency, known as the UNHCR, said in a statement. There are about 11,500 refugees in this Central American country, most of whom fled Colombia because of the conflict there between leftist guerrillas, soldiers and paramilitary forces.

“We had a marvelous Christmas Day with the Costa Rican people and the families of the Colombian refugees that we met,’’ the Oscar-winning actress said in a statement released by the UNHCR.

Jolie and Pitt gave presents to young refugees in the capital, San Jose, and they later with representatives of the Costa Rican government.

Jolie earlier in the day described the conflict in Colombia as “the greatest humanitarian tragedy in the Western Hemisphere’’ that receives little international attention.

“My Christmas message to Colombian refugees and to the millions of displaced people in Colombia is that the world has not totally forgotten them.’’

An estimated three million Colombians have been forced from their homes by more than two decades of armed conflict, and most are internally displaced, essentially refugees in their own country.

Another 500,000 have fled to other countries of the region. Together, the press statement said, they make up the largest single population of concern to UNHCR anywhere in the world.

Jolie will visit several small businesses set up by refugees in San Jose with help from micro-loans from the U.N. agency. She also called for greater acceptance of refugees, who are often stigmatized.

UNHCR said this was Jolie’s second trip to the region since she became a goodwill ambassador for the refugee agency in 2001, noting that she went to Ecuador in 2002 and later wrote a personal journal of her meetings with Colombian refugees in that country.

• the real tita

#171: Ohh, I’m so hurt I think I will stop posting now!! A troll hurt me (whine, whine, please I need a pity party!).

Go home, troll. Stay away from the library computers cause you’re only taking time away from a student who may need it for some good research. I’m not going to believe you bought a computer just so you could post trash on some celeb blog.

• Mr and Mrs Smith
  • http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Mr and Mrs Smith is a movie.
  • ashby

178 Mr and Mrs Smith

Thanks for the links! they both look so beautiful.

FAKE

Jolie “Hurry up and take the effing pictures already!”

• juju

174 Fingers Crossed : 09/10/2007 at 3:03 pm
    _________________________________
    Hopefully… NOT! She will show her skinny, bonny legs and arms, with a fantastic dress… and she will be beautiful and hot… as always!

You don’t like it? Don’t look!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

anyone with half a brain can see the contempt for each other…