Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Jetsetters Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie drop off son Maddox, 6, at the Lycee Francais de New York school on Monday morning.

Later in the morning, Brad and Angie took their middle children — Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to FAO Schwarz in New York City.

FYI: The Jolie-Pitts were in Canada over the weekend for the premiere of The Assassination of Jesse James at the Toronto Film Festival. Angelina wore the same gray shirt to a Toronto toy store yesterday.

Just Jared on Facebook
brad angelina fao schwarz 01
brad angelina fao schwarz 02
brad angelina fao schwarz 03
brad angelina fao schwarz 04

Getty
  • Pippa Middleton's iCloud account was hacked! - US Weekly
  • Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna got in a fight over a song lyric - TMZ
  • Taylor Swift is not dating Mike Hess - Gossip Cop
  • Demi Lovato performed with Joe Jonas! - Just Jared Jr
  • Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick might be dating again - Radar
  • Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo welcomed their baby girl! - Lainey Gossip
  • Jared Leto lost his lawsuit against TMZ - The Hollywood Reporter
  • hey JPs

Can someone please post that interview with the french interviewer, where Brad says he only has eyes for Angie, or something like that..I just Loved it..can’t find it in the threads. thanks in advance fans.

• woah

Are Mr. and Mrs Smith is a movie and Mr. and Mrs. Smith have a dance off?

• to Skinny Min

125 Skinny Min : 09/10/2007 at 2:12 pm
    ***weak****

***weak*** – means you are so full of air. Can’t find any couple popular than B&A, huh?

And you think you have credilibity? You are waste of space and time
    Tata!

• Mr and Mrs Smith
  • http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Skinny Min

184 the real tita : 09/10/2007 at 3:06 pm
    #171: Ohh, I’m so hurt I think I will stop posting now!! A troll hurt me (whine, whine, please I need a pity party!).

Go home, troll.

Aw…Like you Titas, i have all day dear.

• attention

V has not come out yet in NYC. Sty tuned. they still have the “fall preview” on the stands.

• ashby

204 Mr and Mrs Smith

Cute little girl.. is she in the movie?

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Mr and Mrs Smith is a movie

4 hot men, a little girl and a Wax Dummie that looks like Brad Pitt.

• attention

I meant “stay tuned”.

• Mr and Mrs Smith
  • ashby

210 Mr and Mrs Smith : 09/10/2007 at 3:19 pm

Aww I love this one. The look of love.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE A STALKER. NOW I KNOW THAT I AM IN GOOD COMPANY AS I JOIN MY FELLOW JP FANS WHO’VE ALSO HAD STALKERS BEFORE. Hey, stalker, keep on following my lead. That’s what you’re good for, being a follower. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Mr and Mrs Smith

201 hey JPs : 09/10/2007 at 3:13 pm

________________________________________________

• very sad

People Magazine

Britney Spears After VMAs: ‘She’s Embarrassed’
    Some blame the outfit. Others point a finger at Sarah Silverman. Still others question MTV’s judgment in the first place to open the show with Britney Spears.

But whatever the reason, the pop star’s lackluster performance of her new single “Gimme More” is getting universally bashed the day after her supposed “comeback” in a sparkly black bikini and blonde weave on Sunday’s Video Music Awards.

“Britney was supposed to wear a matching corset that she opted out of wearing at the last minute,” a source tells PEOPLE. “She was just plain nervous because of all the hype and she’s embarrassed.”

Adds another, “She looked disappointed” backstage after the performance.

In addition to the barbed comments (everyone from Whoopi Goldberg to The New York Times piled on), conspiracy theories abounded as to why Spears appeared out of it and uninspired.

Fan site BreatheHeavy.com and photo agency X17 speculated that Spears was thrown off after hearing Sarah Silverman rehearse her monologue (which ripped Spears and called her kids “mistakes”). On another celeb blog, Oh No They Didn’t, a reader posted supposed photo evidence that Britney was wobbling on a broken stiletto heel during her performance.

Whatever the case, critics were not impressed. Here’s a rundown:

• All three New York newspapers tore into Spears’s perceived comeback in their front-section news pages: “Britney Spears phoned it in for her ‘comeback’ performance … It was a far cry from her energetic outings at VMAs past,” the Daily News wrote.

•”Totally lame, pathetically lip-synched,” lamented the New York Post. As for “Gimme More,” said the paper, “the song about lusting for too much wasn’t enough to launch a dinghy, let alone re-launch the career of this ditzy disaster.”

• The New York Times chimed in, saying of Spears: “She didn’t disappoint; she was awful. Visibly nervous, she tottered around the stage, dancing tentatively and doing nothing that sounded or looked like real live singing.”

•Equally disappointed, the women on The View expressed sadness over what they considered a pop star disaster. “So sad,” said both Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar, though Behar, added, “She’s a good role model in that she comes out and shows she’s not skinny anymore.”

“The lip-synching didn’t work,” said Barbara Walters. “She looks like she doesn’t care,” said Goldberg. “This is like a bad stripper.” View guest Dr. Phil even said he watched the show and thought he’d “bought tickets to a train wreck.”

Only online, it seems, did fans rush to Spears’s defense. On BreatheHeavy.com, in reference to Silverman calling Spears’s two young boys, Sean Preston and Jayden James “the cutest mistakes you’ve ever seen,” Kierra wrote: “I was shocked when I heard it. I think that’s the lowest thing to do. … YOU DO NOT take a jab at a person’s kids esp. babies. It seems like a few people in the audience thought the same.”

Another poster, ColdAsFire, echoed the sentiment, writing, “Britney is not only a performer anymore. First and foremost she is a mother. If someone calls the child that grew in your womb a mistake … I doubt you’d be able to just carry on.”

But other fans on the forum were nonplussed by Spears – and also disappointed. “i love britney, but a few jokes from sarah does not mean you perform like that,” an anonymous poster wrote, going on to wonder, “did sarah also sabotage all the big surprises in your performance?? did she force you to party all night before??”

If nothing else, Spears can take comfort in the words of rocker Pete Wentz – whose own VMA performance also underwhelmed some.

“Your fans are the most forgiving people on the planet. If you come out with something hot and awesome, they’ll forget about it easily,” Wentz told PEOPLE. “Like David Bowie would make 40 wrong turns and then come out with something so sweet that people would go forget about it.”

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Long Live Pitt!!!

Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed.

– Brad Pitt.

• T&L

Wow – I’m speechless (ok, in this case, typeless??) :-) I love all the pictures. Brad and Angelina look gorgeous and IN LOVE and for those that are compelled to disagree, may I suggest booking an eye appt. asap! :mrgreen:

By the way, thank you Ariel and LLM for the first hand accounts. I truly appreciated those tidbits.

• JenJen

Cogratuations to Mr and Mrs Smith. YOu have now made to A list since you have your own stalker. It even did half your work for you in its own twisted way. Thanks for all your links to beautiful site. Haven’t seen this site before. Good to know a another one who adores Brad and Angie.

• ashby

212 Mr and Mrs Smith : 09/10/2007 at 3:21 pm

_________

Congrats! You have really made it now. LOL

I’m gonna design my own fleet of trailers. No! I’m gonna record an album like Jennifer Lopez. It’ll be an acoustic version of K.C. and the Sunshine Band. Then maybe I’ll design a line of clothes like Puff Daddy, but all in synthetic fur.
    – Brad Pitt

• sharon

hi, jp fans, extra has video from Toronto. You have to watch the Tom and Kid Rock brawl clip first then it pops up. Angie said she is big fan of Brad. so sweet.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Long Live Pitt !!!

You shouldn’t speak until you know what you’re talking about. That’s why I get uncomfortable with interviews. Reporters ask me what I feel China should do about Tibet. Who cares what I think China should do? They hand me a script. I’m a grown man who puts on makeup.

- Brad Pitt

• please

#220 Can we get the video?

• sharon

222 please : 09/10/2007 at 3:38 pm
    #220 Can we get the video?
    ———–

• where?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Where? In the extra page I only see a video of britney. Did Brad say something?

212 Mr and Mrs Smith
    Takes a crazy to know a crazy. Crazy.

All i know is, i can log off when i’m done messing with the Brangaloons, you little crazy, are addicted.

• sharon

224 where? : 09/10/2007 at 3:39 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Where? In the extra page I only see a video of britney. Did Brad say something?
    —————
    just keep watching after britney and kid rock.

• tAMRA a

Isn’t it strange that these two are very rarely seen with their biological child.

• Andrómeda

Mr and Mrs Smith: You are on fire today!!, thank you, thank you very much for the pics.

• please

Thanks Sharon.

I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.

- Brad Pitt

• http://justjared.com LUCY!

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING LIKE A PHOTO OBSESSED FAN (which I’m not, BY THE WAY) … WHEN IS THE LAST TIME BJ&AJ HELD HANDS OFF THE RED CARPET? I CAN RECALL FOUR, MAYBE FIVE TIMES.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR :-)!

On his marriage 2005

“I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
    - Brad Pitt

• please

Long Live Pitt !!! : 09/10/2007 at 3:38 pm

- Brad Pitt

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Some of the quotes are so yesterday. This was when he was with JA and everything was so shallow. He said he used to sit on the couch and he was very unproductive. Fast forward to today:

Angie has made me a new man – intimately and artistically.

• Brad Pitt lies

On his marriage 2005

“I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
    - Brad Pitt

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    such a cheap liar!

• please

Every trait of a hater is that they are stuck in the past.

• sharon

“She is my great love, my best friend and fantastic mother” — Brad Pitt

• please

Sharon, you missed ‘generous.’

• please

“She is my great love, my best friend, generous and fantastic mother” — Brad Pitt

• sharon

238 please : 09/10/2007 at 3:54 pm

————
    Thank you.

• Nancy

I have no speakers at work, anything interesting on the extra interview?

• Gussie

Very good Brad interview to TF1.

Credit to “Brangelina en español”.

(sorry if already posted)

• Mr and Mrs Smith

238 please : 09/10/2007 at 3:54 pm

_________________________________________________

Now, THAT’s a quote. Hee :lol:

• piper, with a low

213 Mr and Mrs Smith : 09/10/2007 at 3:26 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. In addition, Brad’s interview starts at around 14:40.

He goes into the mushy stuff at around 17:47.

• Gussie

Hey, congrats Mr and Mrs Smith on your own stalker.

You have arrived!!!

:lol:

• Mr and Mrs Smith

217 JenJen : 09/10/2007 at 3:32 pm

____________________________________________________

Thank you, thank you very much. I’m honored to join the rest of the A list team. Hee. :lol:

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Viva la incest!

I am so in love with my brother right now!

-Angelina Jolie

• sharon

240 Nancy : 09/10/2007 at 3:56 pm
    I have no speakers at work, anything interesting on the extra interview?
    —————–
    Angie said she likes the movie very much and she is a big fan of Brad. Isn’t that sweet.

• piper, with a low

241 Gussie : 09/10/2007 at 3:57 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, Gussie… and BTW, long time, no see.

Anyway, I watched it earlier and {sigh}… those eyes. So blue.

And thanks to BWE.com, whenever I see him in a hat, I think about their theory that it’s a magic hat, that gets them back and forth across the world without jeg lag and the wrung-out travelers’ look.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Pitt lies

238 please : 09/10/2007 at 3:54 pm

……………….

On his marriage 2005

“I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
    - Brad Pitt

• nicole

246 Viva la incest! : 09/10/2007 at 3:59 pm
    I am so in love with my brother right now!

-Angelina Jolie
    ****
    that was year 2000. now is year 2007. You haters are really losers.