Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Jetsetters Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie drop off son Maddox, 6, at the Lycee Francais de New York school on Monday morning.

Later in the morning, Brad and Angie took their middle children — Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to FAO Schwarz in New York City.

FYI: The Jolie-Pitts were in Canada over the weekend for the premiere of The Assassination of Jesse James at the Toronto Film Festival. Angelina wore the same gray shirt to a Toronto toy store yesterday.

brad angelina fao schwarz 01
brad angelina fao schwarz 02
brad angelina fao schwarz 03
brad angelina fao schwarz 04

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 834 » Show All

Yeah, #99, I’m sure they don’t F*A*R*T either! And their P*O*O*P don’t stink! Bet their crazy-a$$ fans would pay big money for some of it, though.

Geez, this is a normal family just like a lot of other celebs…they aren’t the first to have a “normal” and “down to earth” family, for pete’s sake…unless you can call “normal” jetsetting around the world every week…which is fine for them, if that’s how they have to do their business, frankly I don’t care one way or the other…but it’s not what I’d call “normal”…

SO I guess they are living in New York. Don’t they ever just stay home and do **** around the house? looks like a really stressful life. Maybe Angie’s job at the UN had them relocate to NYC. Maybe she’s got a desk job, that would be funny.

Really digging Angie’s softer looking hair.

Z is a doll.

to Skinny MIn @ 09/10/2007 at 1:53 pm

54 Skinny Min : 09/10/2007 at 1:13 pm
Name one!

How do they all fit in her small NYC condo? She had it before Brad. They may need a new larger NYC apt.

No link and I’m still under moderation?I don’t know what’s going on.

106 Meli : 09/10/2007 at 1:56 pm
No link and I’m still under moderation?I don’t know what’s going on.
———
I ran into the same problem, just keep trying.

My last post appeared,the previous two didn’t!Anyway,there is a hot story about Brad and Angie in the after party in Toronto in Lainey’s site.I tried to post it here but for some reason it is under moderation.

to Skinny Min @ 09/10/2007 at 1:59 pm

54 Skinny Min : 09/10/2007 at 1:13 pm ~That’s bull and you know it. There are plenty other celebrity couples out there that have the papps droolin.
I dare you.. name one couple more than Brad and Angie. Substantiate your claim with links. You are all talk, but no substance.
Until then..read the phrase below!

IT IS BETTER TO BE SILENT AND SUSPECTED OF STUPIDITY THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.– ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Francophile @ 09/10/2007 at 1:59 pm

Z possesses the most exquisite feminine facial features I have seen in a baby celebrity. Her cat-like shaped eyes and piercing stare, her thinnely chisled little nose and those pouty lips, not to mention that delicately feminine type heart-shaped facial contour.

She will grow up to be very beautiful, gracefull and feminine.

106 Meli : 09/10/2007 at 1:56 pm
______________________________
That happen to me yesterday. I was trying to respond to someone and posted 5 times (also no links) and the post went always to moderation. Time after I answer to another person and the post went ok. It’s weird…

101 angie

If you really believe this and you really DON’T CARE. Why are you here so often..and why do you seem so angry and sarcastic?

109 sharon
—————————————-
So I’m not alone?For one minute I believed Jared had a problem with me.
:-)

Angie is still looking thin, but at least she’s starting to put weight back on. People have got to stop riding her about the whole weight issue her mom did recently pass away and people should at least take that into consideration. At least she’s making strides towards actually getting back to being a healthy weight again.

Anyone know if Extra, AH or ET will have interviews with Brad today? everyone is talking about britney, the media has gone crazy one more time.

Meli:

The same thing happened to my posts like a week ago, it kept on going to awaiting moderation, and then disappeared (and my post had no links whatsoever). So what I did was just copy what I wrote, and then submitted, and when it went to moderation, just pasted what I had typed, varied it a little so that it won’t read as a duplicate post, and then resubmitted. It usually went through after the second time. Now, I am no longer moderated, so I really don’t know what causes/caused it. Was gonna email Jared, but last week he just lost a family member, so did not bother him with it.

just saying @ 09/10/2007 at 2:04 pm

Angie is modeling for St. John’s clothing line and for the Shiseido cosmetics line these days. I think that is one of the reasons she is sporting a model-thin frame these days. She looks like a model in both of those lines’ print ads. She looks great in those fashion magazine ads this month.

Kaway kay real tita, Char, Ariel at lahat ng lurking Pinoys and Pinays. Ang ganda talaga ng Angie natin, ano, at guwapong-guwapo ang Brad? Nakakakilig talaga ang love affair nila!

Andrómeda @ 09/10/2007 at 2:08 pm

Oh little princess Zee is adorable!! and Pax is so sweet…
Thanks JJ.
I´ll never get tired of this family.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/10/2007 at 2:08 pm

To everyone going on and on about Angie’s weight.

WE LOVE HER JUST THE WAY SHE IS. THAT CAN HAPPEN YOU KNOW? Most of the time, haters are ragging on her weight enough, so WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE DO IT? WE LOVE HER WHETHER SHE IS SKINNY, FAT, IN THE MIDDLE. :) :) :)

Skinny Min is mmmmm I thought I recognize the big gurl..she/it is mmmm..andangie possibly 2kidstwo

the real tita @ 09/10/2007 at 2:10 pm

#38: if they ever tip off the papz (which of course they do not) why, oh why then do papz come running? If calling a papz was enough, then C and D-listers would be calling them every minute of the day. I bet they called everyone of those people at TIFF so they can stand around and cheer for them when they do an appearance. You’re a blithering idiot who will never have an ounce of common sense.

113 juju
118 briseis
———————————–
I guess something is wrong but I’m sure Jared will take care of it.

There was an eyewitness in the after party in Toronto and here is a part of the story.(HOT)

The Jolie-Pitts, by the way, seem to be doing just fine.

And the physical chemistry between them? Perfectly palpable and Puccini score-worthy. At various points, Angelina, standing against a wall, cradled her Jesse James from the behind, gave her true love a shoulder massage and even playfully unbuttoned part of his shirt.

Outside of Donald Trump’s floor-length mirror, one hardly ever sees so much love reflected.

OT

Is Matt Damon’s wife pregnant? Lainey said she had a pregnancy glow about her. I thought I read recently that matt said they werent ready for another yet.’

Anyone know for sure?

109 to Skinny Min : 09/10/2007 at 1:59 pm
Until then..read the phrase below!

***weak****