Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Jetsetters Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie drop off son Maddox, 6, at the Lycee Francais de New York school on Monday morning.

Later in the morning, Brad and Angie took their middle children — Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to FAO Schwarz in New York City.

FYI: The Jolie-Pitts were in Canada over the weekend for the premiere of The Assassination of Jesse James at the Toronto Film Festival. Angelina wore the same gray shirt to a Toronto toy store yesterday.

brad angelina fao schwarz 01
brad angelina fao schwarz 02
brad angelina fao schwarz 03
brad angelina fao schwarz 04

Getty
  • Kylie Jenner flaunts cleavage in a sexy lace bra - US Weekly
  • Two models involved in car crash after attending Indy 500 - TMZ
  • Watch a So You Think You Can Dance highlight - Gossip Cop
  • Why is Kat McNamara known as "grandma"? - Just Jared Jr
  • Melissa McCarthy responds to Ghostbusters negativity - Radar
  • Justin Bieber complete Marky Mark transformation - Huffington Post
  • Here's the latest Game of Thrones scoop - Lainey Gossip
  • Katie Couric regrets misleading editing on gun documentary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://deleted why

240 Nancy : 09/10/2007 at 3:56 pm
    I have no speakers at work, anything interesting on the extra interview?

—–
    yeah he not want speak about her, he put off his hand of her.
    is very sad the poor angie speaking to the journalist and brad try go out the conversation.`
    brad not have what he have is so sad. angie leave brad please

• Mr and Mrs Smith

244 Gussie : 09/10/2007 at 3:59 pm

Hey, congrats Mr and Mrs Smith on your own stalker.

You have arrived!!!

:lol:
    _______________________________________________________

I know. I’m so happy. (((claps hands joyfully))) :lol:

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Jolie’s a saint!

I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I’m wearing a dagger!

• nicole

what happened to V magazine? it is no where to be found but on ebay, damn, somebody probably bought all and try to make a big money of it.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Clearly!

Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.

-Angelina Jolie

• please

Brad Pitt gave everyone a warning about that marriage by saying Jen and I are not going to be in it forever, maybe you missed that aritcle and his point. Sorry.

• http://deleted why

250 Pitt lies : 09/10/2007 at 4:02 pm
    238 please : 09/10/2007 at 3:54 pm

“She is my great love, my best friend, generous and fantastic mother” — Brad Pitt

……………….

On his marriage 2005

“I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
    - Brad Pitt

————–
    OMG brad said that about his marriage in 2005¿??
    where is the link??
    I don´t believe that brad could be so liar

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Classy!

You’re young, you’re drunk, you’re in bed, you have knives; sht happens…

-Angelina Jolie

• please

Quit writing and agreeing with yourself.

• Classy!

Brad Pitt pays me by the hour. I’m not leaving loonies

• nicole

Haters, you are losers, you are out of touch with reality. your little mind is still in the past. you live in your delusion. They could say tons of things in their past. But now is now. who cares about past? people grow up with time goes. They are in love, they are together, they are beautiful. That’s enough.

• suspicious package

Jesus Christ, haters are so obssessed with these two they’re going to great lengths to find exact quotes from interviews they gave years ago! Pathetic! At least I only post once in a while when I need a break from work.

Get it through your thick heads once and for all – Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are DIVORCED and they’re NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER. Got it? Hating Angelina won’t make Brad leave her, no matter how hard you wish. You are on the LOSING TEAM. Let it go and move on with your sad little lives. Sheesh.

I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.

-Angelina Jolie

• http://www.madisonmusic.net madison

So adorable, i love them!

http://www.myspace.com/madisonsmusic – get on in the CLUB if u wanna have fun!

http://www.madisonstyle.blogspot.com – where music and fashion meet!

• anonymous

WHEN I SAW PICTURES OF BRAD PITT, IN THESE OUT FIT,WITH THIS HAT, COULD NOT HELP IT LAUGHING VERY LOUD, HE IS A COMPLETE COPY CAT, THAT SOOOO FANNY LOOKES LIKE HE DOESN’T HAVE A SENSE OF STYLE OF HIS OWN OR HE IS WISHING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE , I SAW THE SAME EXACT COLTHES ,WITH THE SAME HAT (THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME , IT IS HAPPENS EVERY TIME) , TWO MONTHS AGO , A VERY FAMOUS STAR . WAS WEARING , SOOOOO SAD , STOP COPYING HIM, HE IS A YOUNG GUY AND YOU ARE 43 YARE OLD MAN.

• wasteing time

259 classy! jenn quit using all of these alias classy etc. we know you’re jealous because you’ve lost ,but why be vulgar

• Are you serious?

Classy have you lost your mind?

They way you guys hang on the every word these two say it’s pathetic.

You need to go out and get a life girl.

I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I’m walking down the street.

-Angelina Jolie

• please

On his marriage 2005

“I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
    - Brad Pitt

————–
    OMG brad said that about his marriage in 2005¿??
    where is the link??
    I don´t believe that brad could be so liar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I hope you guys have enough sense to know that Brad and Jen both signed an agreement of separation without an outside influence in Jan. 2005, so there was no marriage in 2005 and no such quote. Get real and get on with what’s happening at the moment.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Golly haters, so you think posting all that stuff is supposed to do what, exactly??? Huh??? Gosh, you’re such dumbasses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• just sayin’

On his marriage 2005 – He was divorce in 2005.
    Of course he couldn’t be happier…He’s out from his loveless marriage..

• girl

anyone notice she has a new tattoo? its right next to the roman numeral 13 and its v mcmxl.. which is the fifth or may of 1940.. anyone know the significance? and yeah i’ve been thinking lately that shes pregnant too.. she is covering her stomach with either the kids or bags, and now she wore the pancho.. thats like a dead on, almost.. and yeah she had that dress at the toronto festival, but she wore dresses before too and no one believed she was pregnant…

• Observer2

I think we both went on a lot of faith-we really did. Our family has grown very quickly and we have a lot of responsibility together and we acknowledge that we are lucky we turned out to be everything we’d hoped. We could have been very wrong, but every challenge we hit has brought us closer together. It has been that kind of relationship.-Angelina Jolie on her relationship with Brad Pitt 2007.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Sincere

And my dad, you’re a great actor but you’re a better father.

-Angelina Jolie

• Peace

Ignore paid haters!!

• be honest

we have won angie and brad no.1 the x almost D-LIST sorry your dreams are lost,but be happy x has paul to fall back on,if he wants to take her back.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/10/angelina-jolie-toronto-toy-store/all-comments/#comments Eureka!!! Now i get the loonies!!!!! I’m done.

They’re right to think that about me, because I’m the person most likely to sleep with my female fans, I genuinely love other women. And I think they know that.

-Angelina Jolie

• Jill

46 ashby : 09/10/2007 at 1:06 pm
    Has ANYONE found that V magazine???? I can’t find it anywhere.
    **************************************************

Still isn’t out yet. I asked the guy who runs the newsstand near my office. He swears up hill and down dale it will be out tomorrow (Tuesday). It was due out last Friday.

• Observer2

I’ve come to believe that he’s not just asking because he should ask. He’s asking because he genuinely cares cares. I’ve had that problem in my life, where if I get emotional, I tent to just go sit by myself. But, he is a great listener and he has given me some wonderful advice. Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt 2007

• the real tita

#234: He wasn’t lying. By that time, he’s met and fallen in love with Angelina. Know your facts!

• JenJen

On his marriage 2005

“I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
    - Brad Pitt

___________________________________________

Pitt was in a funk after Paltrow breakup. Anything else is better until Angie came along. Now he is in Heaven. Pitt was anything but truthful at that moment in time.

WERE HAVING A QUOTE OFF

KEEP GOING GUYS, LETS TEACH THE HATERS A LESSON

• Observer2

He is much more man than any man I’ve ever met.-Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt 2007

• please

Fans quit answering this hater, Brad was out of his marriage already 2005.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

283 YES : 09/10/2007 at 4:24 pm

WE’RE HAVING A QUOTE OFF
    ________________________________________

This is fun. I have my popcorn in my hand. :lol:

• Vmag

nicole : 09/10/2007 at 4:06 pm

******************************

Aniston must have bought all copies of V mags, maybe there are more unfavorable comments on her in that interview. LOL!

• please

Angelina is dear to my heart – Brad Pitt.

• Observer2

From someone estranged from her own father, it makes sense that Angelina would value the time and work Pitt seems very happy to put in. “That’s why I’m so in love with Brad as a father. Because I see that, out of a genuine love for who they are individually, he wants to be very hands-on. And he’s a great combination of what I think a father needs to be. He’s very strong-he’s a caretaker who will teach them right from wrong. He doesn’t let them run rampant and just give them candy. Be he can also get them laughing so hard and have so much fun with them. You can tell, just they way they miss him, that they love Daddy.-Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt being a father 2007.

• please

She (Angie) is the mother of my kids and she means the world to me – Brad Pitt.

• V Magazine

Jill : 09/10/2007 at 4:23 pm
    46 ashby : 09/10/2007 at 1:06 pm
    Has ANYONE found that V magazine???? I can’t find it anywhere.
    **************************************************

*****************************

Is it possible that they were misquotes in Brad’s interview that they have to correct it, hence the delay?

• the real tita

#251: Nicole, just because you practice it doesn’t mean everybody who loves her brother is the same. She said that because everytime she brought her brother along, she wins an award. She considers him her good luck charm.

Now in your case, it’s different because you seem to love the idea of incest since you continually bring it up. Why? missing your brother who ran off in horror cause he couldn’t stand being pawed by you?

• I’ll leave you alone now
  • Observer2

“I’m so happy for my children-especially Maddox. I didn’t know if he was ever going to have a dad. So when I watch them having real strong father and son time, or even when Mad tells me, ‘This is a guy thing, Mom’-it’s just really beautiful to see.-Angelina Jolie on her chidlren having Brad as their father-2007.

• Peace

Aww! Princess Zee and Mom are starting to look alike. Double cute!! Please ignore the haters! They get excited when they get attention and that is all they want. Peace!

• asdfadsf

anyone knwo about that new tattoo?

• where is it?

I have come to realize that V magazine does not exist.

I CAN’T FIND IT ANYWHERE!

He Brad, why did you go and interview with such an unknown magazine dude?

• kiki

Oh, the past…. now only deep friendship… lets share a teardrop.

• the real tita

#291: you believe that Brad is that powerful that they will stop the presses so they could get him a better writeup? Man, don’t know of anybody that can do that.

• V magazine

This magazine is nowhere !

Anything on ET, AH, the Insider, extra about toronto? any interview?

• A Certain Smile

What is wrong w/ you people? How can you actually think your sane when you are on these Jolie-Pitt threads day and night ripping on people that are fans for being on her day and night? Do you not realize how delusional you are? You can check on these threads for weeks at a time go away for weeks and the same people are on here accusing fans of the same things you are doing. The difference is you spread lies and your opinion of disgust towards this woman you don’t even know and get angry w/ people you don’t even know because they like her. You people are obviously not in your right minds because the truly insane sadly do not know that they are.