Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Brad & Angelina @ FAO Schwarz

Jetsetters Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie drop off son Maddox, 6, at the Lycee Francais de New York school on Monday morning.

Later in the morning, Brad and Angie took their middle children — Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2 — to FAO Schwarz in New York City.

FYI: The Jolie-Pitts were in Canada over the weekend for the premiere of The Assassination of Jesse James at the Toronto Film Festival. Angelina wore the same gray shirt to a Toronto toy store yesterday.

brad angelina fao schwarz 01
brad angelina fao schwarz 02
brad angelina fao schwarz 03
brad angelina fao schwarz 04

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1034 » Show All
the real tita @ 09/10/2007 at 2:38 pm

#135: ENERGY:
Am very pleased to see that the X did not come up with some gay dude or dumb water to promote during all these premiers. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Good job X I know it was hard to do but keep it up and the triangle will finally be laid to rest.
*********************************************************

That’s because the gigolo she ordered didn’t arrive on time.

Maybe the next red carpet will have the gigolo ready and trained by Huvane by then.

good to hear Brad say @ 09/10/2007 at 2:38 pm

“Jen and I still maintain a deep friendship and a lot of life that isn’t erased in any way.”

So Skinny Min>>aka ..mmmm..up to your old tricks. This is the time you usually post. New Name huh? As ususal you hate the JPs but will stay glued on their thread like the pyscho you are known to be. …And angie bizch we know you sound like that nut job 2kidstwo. Not fooling me. I lurk ,I read ,I know.

Not Impressed @ 09/10/2007 at 2:40 pm

77 originaltruth : 09/10/2007 at 1:30 pm
We realize this is a public blog and at the same time there are people who want to know about the humanitarian work that Brad and Angelina do. Some of them bother on life and death issues. A lot of intelligent posters gather around to supply necessary information, I join those who urge the haters who come here to carry out hidden agendas to have the decency to behave themselves or at least stick to blogs where such acts of indecency are carried out. Peace.
****************
This is a joke, right?? I have a hard time believing that you read JustJared to learn about Angie’s “humanitarian” work. Necessary information on what?? The last time I checked, Angelina doesn’t bring her “fans” with her on these “trips”.

Get over yourself… you’re not here to learn about her work. If her “work” was so important, I would be seeing a lot more of it than just her one trip she’s taken since she was pregnant. Her latest mission was nothing more than a publicity stunt.. I’m sure she accomplished a LOT in the whole 48 hours she was there, if even that. Yeah, I can cure the world 2 days at a time!!!

Get a life, get a hobby. And stop obsessing over this damned family already. All you “fans” are nothing shy of stalkers.. and it’s showing.

the real tita @ 09/10/2007 at 2:40 pm

#128: Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Smith for the pix.

154 Not Impressed

Why are YOU here then?

Just to spew negativity?

good to hear Brad say @ 09/10/2007 at 2:41 pm

Have you noticed that after what he said about Jennifer, she hasn’t tried to upstage him in any way during the Venice and Toronto events. She hasn’t even been seen since Hawaii vacation. She has stayed out of the lime light. May be this triangle really is OVER.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/10/2007 at 2:41 pm

142 Manuela : 09/10/2007 at 2:26 pm

UPPSSSS….. :S

_________________________________________

Oy, Angie better be careful, those people who are among the 5 of “us” were going to crush her from all their excitement.

Oh my god! Get Angie something to eat!!

the real tita @ 09/10/2007 at 2:43 pm

#140: Bahhh, you’ve said that to me already. Won’t dig up the name you used then but you are running out of epithets. Class is something you wouldn’t know, troll. That’s why you can’t ever speak as an authority on it.

new pics on popsugar

OMG… PRINCESS IS GORGEOUS!! SHE LOOKS LIKE A BLACK ANGIE.. WOW!!

originaltruth @ 09/10/2007 at 2:52 pm

Not Impressed : 09/10/2007 at 2:40 pm
77 originaltruth : 09/10/2007 at 1:30 pm
****************

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are a hater. I got the clue when you said Angie’s last work to Iraq was a publicity stunt. I’ll like to see you pull a stunt like that, until then, I rest my case!

OT

OMG I just saw pics of Britney’s vajay jay on another blog.

WHY???? What is wrong with her?

My eyes..my eyes!!!

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/10/2007 at 2:54 pm

154 Not Impressed : 09/10/2007 at 2:40 pm.

_________________________________________________________

OKAY fans, I have to answer this one.

WAS IT MY IMAGINATION, OR DID NOT ALL THESE EVENTS OCCUR AFTER ANGIE WAS GAVE BIRTH??? Feel free to add onto this.

- Angelina Jolie Launches Global Action for Children, an Advocacy Organization Dedicated to Orphans’ and Children’s Issues on Thu, 26 Apr 2007

- Angelina Jolie is back in Africa, traveling for a third time on behalf of the United Nations to monitor the crisis in Darfur, visiting refugee camps in N’Djamena, Chad, about two miles from the border. Jan, 2007

- Angelina Meets Afghan & Myanmarese Refugees in New Delhi, IN. October?, 2006

141 butterfly : 09/10/2007 at 2:26 pm

Oh, and his movie will tank, Chris! I don’t think the what…5??? of you here can help him

LMAO!!!!!!

the real tita @ 09/10/2007 at 2:55 pm

#118: kaway to you to, briseis. How are you? Yes, it’s kilig city everytime they do a RC. Remember, they still have the NY and LA premieres. I wonder what Angie’s dress and hair would be like?

For once, I wish she really would put the vamp on like she did with the leather gown she wore in MAMS or the Alexander premiere. That Versace she had on at O13 Premiere in LA was good. The TIFF is okay, simple and sexy but I want more. I want the haterati’s eyes to bug out in jealousy.

piper, with a low @ 09/10/2007 at 2:58 pm

One trip?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

There was the refugee camps in India last fall.

Panama, during Christmas.

Chad, in February.

And Iraq, last month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haters, haters, haters… I implore you to stop talking out of your necks please. Your hateration whenever you hear of her trips is well-documented on her and/or Brad’s threads.

Fa.t Skinny Man @ 09/10/2007 at 2:58 pm

Skinny man is obes.ely.

160 the real tita : 09/10/2007 at 2:43 pm

I am 100% posititve that i am not the only person to ever call you a no class b1tch. You go me there. You go girl!

just saying @ 09/10/2007 at 3:00 pm

I really like Angelina’s new hair and that gray top she’s wearing.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/10/2007 at 3:02 pm

Look at more of the 5 of “us” that were waiting for Brad and Angie during the weekend. :lol:

“they still have the NY and LA premieres. I wonder what Angie’s dress and hair would be like?”

Hopefully it’s a shroud long enough to cover those monstrous pencil legs and bony arms!!!

meballs-so-sore-ree @ 09/10/2007 at 3:03 pm

shall i say Skinny Min is a one classy IDIOT?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1034 » Show All