Britney Spears Has a "No Underwear" Policy

Britney Spears Has a

Oops, she did it again!!!!!

To make matters worse, there are new pictures of Britney Spears once again going commando. This time, Brit is seen getting out of her car in her black post-VMAs dress and entering the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.

Before dumping her underwear though, according to Us Weekly, Britney was spotted “crying badly [backstage]. She’s devastated. She was really nervous and knows she screwed up.”

JustJared.com will not be publishing Britney‘s underwear-free photos here, but be wary of lurking around the Internet if/when you come across them. All I can say is, shield your eyes. And if you were wondering, yes, it still fits Sarah Silverman‘s description of it.

Thanks, Jay!

Photos: INFdaily.com
Posted to: Britney Spears

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

I have a question, I noticed it on perez’s site too, why do people post First!! ? what does it mean? and jared thats a very nice/responsible thing to do and not post the pics. poor girl.

Not Impressed @ 09/10/2007 at 1:37 pm

Sorry for not jumping on the bandwagon on feeling sorry for her. I did, but not anymore. She CHOSE not to rehearse the new act, instead, partied all weekend. She chose to do a horrible performance. She CHOSE to not wear any panties, either! This is not how a mother acts in public. I’m finished feeling sorry for her, she needs to take the responsibility of her actions and stop making such stupid decisions. You can’t help anyone who doesn’t want to help themself.

wtf! SHE DID IT AGAIN. SHE IS REALLY F@CKED UP.

SUCH LAME

cauca bitch @ 09/10/2007 at 1:44 pm

I want to know where the coot pictures are on the web!!

All this talk about her being unlucky is killing me. She is sitting on giant pile of cash lets not forget, she has been pretty lucky. i would take it any day.

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She should have practiced. She looked uninterested and it showed. She knew this was her big “come back” performance and she sucked up the joint. She has no one to blame but herself. She blew it major. I will never watch anything she is on again, nor will I spend one cent on her merchandise. She career is OVER!

theoriginalbitch @ 09/10/2007 at 1:58 pm

27 RJ : 09/10/2007 at 1:37 pm

It means that they’re lame as hell. Morons that think they’ve actually accomplished something by posting 1st. And as for you sympathy for Brit Brit, save it luv. This girl has all the resources in the world at her disposal. I have more sympathy for a crack ho than I do for this broad. She needs to get her s**t together. Sorry but life ain’t been that d*mn difficult for her.

Silverman's_a_bitch @ 09/10/2007 at 2:07 pm

The show obviously was not good yesterday.

But trying to be funny by saying these things about her children – EXTREMELY POOR!!!

This Silverman-person must just be really pathetic!!!

Or just a really bad comedian/VMA-host (fucked up ***** – whatever she is?)

If she had nothing better to say – why didn’t she just shut up?

[~Famous~] @ 09/10/2007 at 2:09 pm

i bet this was sarah silverman’s fault too.

OMG and her BROTHER was with her!
She took her undies off to drive around with her brother?

I feel sorry for her but at the same time, people need to stop making excuses for her. This woman is grown, she is 26 and no victim. She has all the resources in the world if she WANTS to get help. Like someone else said here, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help themselves. Forget the career, forget the big “comeback”. She needs to snap out of this and start doing what’s best for her, but most importantly what’s best for HER KIDS!! They are the ones who will really suffer in this situation if she doesn’t get help asap.

yuck! cant she just keep it on

You Know Who I Am @ 09/10/2007 at 2:30 pm

*Sigh* I’m not even a Britney fan, but damn! Brit look, take a year off, spend some time with your kids, and get your sh!t together! I won’t go so far as to say her career is over, because only time will tell, but if she keeps at this pace she can pretty much kiss it good-bye! She was the one who made her life what it is, and she is the only one who can change it for the better.

Stop making excuses for her. She is an adult. Other girls who fell like this with single parenthood, drug use etc picked themselves up by working monstrous hours at Walmart to feed the kids. She has millions of $$$. That is the one reason why she wouldn’t stop partying, alcohol and drug abuse. She could afford re-hab and mental counselling and she chooses not to do it. Feel sorry for people out there in homeless shelters who cannot afford any of these services (and the govt. services suck)

she has no panties on and opens her legs wide to get out of a car in front of him just dam nasty

in front of her brother thats what I meant.

unimpressed @ 09/10/2007 at 2:36 pm

EEWW!!!
Isn’t she with her brother, how inappropriate is it to flash cooter with your big bro holding your hand? Wrong on many levels. Britney get HELP!

I'm sick an afraid..it was sca @ 09/10/2007 at 2:56 pm

eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!ewwwwewwwwww!!!I JUST THREW UP YAL!!!That vaj was beyond nasty and over lapping- wth is goin on???
Looks as if she had on no bra either again.
1 pic looks like bootie hair is showing..yuck -the only thing nastier than Brits vaj -is seeing crabfest Parasite’s infestation….now on that horrid thought excuse me while I go barf…

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All