Tue, 11 September 2007 at 2:18 pm
Jennifer Hudson Joins 'Sex and the City'
- Jennifer Hudson to work for Carrie Bradshaw.
- Rosie tells Barbara Walters to retire.
- Josh Holloway loses his razor, not his dimples.
- Christina Aguilera keeps on growin’.
- Lindsay Lohan hits up Gold’s Gym.
- Jessica Alba endures!
- Tommy Lee blogs about his fight with Kid Rock.
- Everyone agrees Jessica Simpson looks good.
- Ashley Judd is wearing a cape.
- The Hills are alive with bikinis.
- Some people are a bit upset over the Britney bashing.
- Daniel Radcliffe doesn’t care about doing nudity.
- MTV’s VMAs drew 7.1 million viewers Sunday, up 23 percent over last year’s show, and was the highest-rated cable program of the year among people aged 12 to 34, according to Nielsen Media Research.
- Barbara Walters yesterday officially introduced Sherri Shepard as a regular on The View. Babs called the announcement “the worst-kept secret.” In other View news, Babs told Extra yesterday that Rosie O’Donnell sent her a copy of her new book with a note about how much she loves her. “I have read the book- and I would like to concentrate on the love that she sent,” Babs said. In the book, Rosie calls the View creator “”tired.”
- Cate Blanchett tells the upcoming issue of W that playing Bob Dylan in the upcoming flick I’m Not There was simple: “I just strapped those breasts down and went for it.”
Just Jared on Facebook