Jennifer Lopez is justsweet

Jennifer Lopez is justsweet

Jennifer Lopez talks backstage in her mint mini before her justsweet 2008 Fashion Show at Eye Beam during NY Fashion Week Spring 2008 on Tuesday.

justsweet is Jennifer’s new fashion line that was introduced earlier this year. The “JLO by Jennifer Lopez” brand launched in 2001 but was phased out with replacement justsweet.

“I am aware that it is supposed to be two words,” Jennifer has said, “But I like the sound of it as one word. It just flows.”

UPDATE 1: For the runway show, Jennifer slipped on a very interesting pair of black heels with silver straps and pink soles. During Jen‘s walk down the runway, hubby Marc Anthony gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek as she strutted her way backstage. HOT or NOT?

UPDATE 2: What do we think about this belly — BUMP or PLUMP?

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer looking justsweet

me no liiikkkiieee..
i dont like her dress.

f.a.t. big rump..huge..

[~Famous~] @ 09/11/2007 at 11:08 pm

ugh.. dis-gus-ting.

loveyouchristian @ 09/11/2007 at 11:10 pm

Well, it’s better she’s got some meat on her than be a skeletal freak, I think. I think she looks cute.

Love her dress. She looks cute!

Perfect figure-great legs,fab hair&dress. Hate the shoes tho

I think the first five posts are the same person. Get a damn life.

hmmmmm she is looking old….but love the color of the dress on her skin.

I think the shoes look HOT especially for the runway! She looks young to me. Believe me, once that cake make-up is gone, her skin looks like a shiny baby’s bottom.

Love it. I hope that dress is part of it because it’s adorable.

I DONT LIKE THE DRESS AT ALL

Damn jared. What’s with all the close-up pics? I like that your the first blogger to post all the pics first. I like her outfit.

She is lovely. Makes me laugh to hear people criticize someone who is indisputably gorgeous. Bitter, bitter people.

Whoa! Is she finally pregnant? Look at the first pic with her arms up!

SOOOOOOOOO GHETTO

I agree, the first pic looks like a baby bump is hiding under there….now if I could just erase the mental image of her and M.A. doing the nasty….eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It looks like a few girls in the audience are wondering about the bump too. LOL

Thats just flab.Marc has 10 kids.

Wow!
I noticed the ‘bump’ too.
It is probably just the angle of the picture though.
As the wind is blowing her dress in under her leg.
Which makes her belly look a little bigger.
She looks amazing though!
And how on earth does she walk in those heels!

That’s not just a bump she is huge. Is this photo shopped? That is a really big belly.

I think that first pic is either an angle issure or it has been photoshopped. She looks nice, except the shoes (ICK). Love the hair though

Updated! Britney Spears VMA Truth

Includes VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF.

LOVE THE SHOES, THE DRESS CAN BE A DOOR MAT!!

Can’t you see she’s pregnant? that’s why she has the extra weight. dang. you guys are a trip.

I’d say she’s pregnant!!! She has that “look”, I can just tell….

She’s definitely pregnant–look at the boobs and belly. She’s never let herself go before and has always had flat abs. I noticed it during her Fashion Rocks performance too.

Love her. She might be pregnant cause someone so conscious of her image would not let a bump show thru a dress without good reason..

My guess: she is preggers. (I hate that term).

I’d love it if she was pregnant!! But I’m not so sure, b/c she’s about to embark on a tour, and I don’t think she would risk anything..especially since she probably has a hard time conceiving.

Beautiful hair, killer smile, nice dress (the color is very flattering to her). If she is pregnant I wish she would stop wearing those high heels. Dangerous, to say the least.

It will be marcs fifteeth kid. I can’t imagine her preggos -her huge belly -and then her already lard azz sticking out further.-gross. also the wig she is wearing is a mess just like her non career.

31 Team Lara Croft : My guess: she is preggers. (I hate that term).

Then don’t use it. Use a better, nicer term and perhaps the others will follow you.

It would be wonderful if she is pregnant. She has been wanting a baby for ages. But what’s with those horrible shoes?!

Hayley (23) Yeah wind INSIDE. LOL. I don’t think so!

Sara Watson @ 09/12/2007 at 1:48 am

Is that a baby bump!! I THINK SOOO!!! She looks GREAT!!!!!! shes always looked great!!

if she isnt pregnant, she’d better lay off the twinkies NOW

She definietly has a bump–how old is she? This could just be the lumps of getting to be forty.

famouslivingdead @ 09/12/2007 at 2:49 am

of course she still look great, but she seems a bit fatter than usual. but, she still one beatiful humanbeing…

FAT
FAT
FAT
JLOOO ! BRITNEY :: BIG GIRLS !

U’RE NOT BEAUTIFUL

I’m convinced that she’s pregnant.

I don’t know – preganant is usually higher up to begin with. That just looks like big belly to me.

Kittkatt: have you ever been pregnant, b/c it actually starts very low.
But I don’t think it’s a bump, I think it’s the hip. You can’t see a bump in any of the other pictures. I could be wrong though ;)

wrong dress choice for her kind of body. These new sack-dresses only fit on really skinny girls. So jlo: pick something that fits you. (think of christina aguilera’s fault this weekend???)

well actually i ve noticed that she’s put on a lot of meat recently…i saw one of the snippets on E!…it didn’t show the face yet…and i was in total shocked when she turned out to be JLo…i was asking myself who is this fat lady..her ass is big!

ghetto!!PUTA ASQUEROSA

I think it is a baby bump. She has said in recent interviews that they have been trying so she may well be pregnant. Good for her, though I’m not digging her shoes which looks like sandals on top of black socks .

joneblaze @ 09/12/2007 at 6:31 am

She looks pregnant in that first pic.Marc Anthony looks like an old man,more so with that scraggly facial hair.

is she pregnant O___o?

You Know Who I Am @ 09/12/2007 at 6:55 am

I’d say that she has all of the physical signs of pregnancy – bigger breasts, fuller face, wider hips and butt, plus the baby “bump”. She and Marc have been trying to have a baby for a while now, according to her, so maybe it’s finally happened. If so, congrats to them both!

Patmycrotch @ 09/12/2007 at 9:11 am

Pregnant, she has no boobs and her boobs look full and you can tell she is not wearing a bra so it is not like she is wearing a stuffed bra to make her looks curvey like Angelina does.

Oh no, its time 4 skelebaby watch. Hasnt that gross guy reproduced enough?!

not even cute @ 09/12/2007 at 9:40 am

who cares if this still trying to stay relevant is preggers^ she is still so TIRED& BUSTED!!! No more babies 4 Skeletor. geez. She needs to take that table top @ss and big gut to the gym. And no she aint pretty. Stop eatin so many burgers, skip a meal or 2 eat fruit. shes a fat @ss.

WOAW! How can she walks with such shoes? =O

She’s 38 and at that age if she’s pregnant at almost 40 it would be an “at risk” pregnancy and there’s no way she would be going on tour.

nauseating… this hoooooooooooo is good… so-so in every yet managed to sell herself well to be rich *****… impressive…

I think that the “bump” might be her right hip sticking out from the way the dress is pulling in that direction. Looking at the other pics where she has no belly I would be surprised if she was pregnant.

she’s so fat!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/12/2007 at 10:21 am

Those shoes are hideous!! Her tummy is showing in that frock! Ever since she married Marc Anthony her taste in clothes has been flushed down the toilet! Yuck on both dress and shoes!!

stellartes @ 09/12/2007 at 10:32 am

She is pregnant…since everyone has been talking about her boobs being augmented.Look at that belly….happy for her.

That’s my Girl, looking Hot!

36 Ken : 09/12/2007 at 1:00 am

31 Team Lara Croft : My guess: she is preggers. (I hate that term).

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hate the term but it is addictive,. Kinda like staying up to watch Britney’s performance on VMA’s. Don’t like her but had to watch.

What can you do?

First, I do not agree with those who say that she is hot, I think she is aging rapidly. As for her hair, it looks like its getting thin. And secondly, if she is pregnant, that poor baby will be yucky looking.

Why is JHo even relevent anymore? No talent hag.

washington @ 09/12/2007 at 11:59 am

Shes pregnant morans

She looks georgeous, it’s the angle of the picture if not it is just menstrual blotiness…all you girls know what that means…ha ha

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats

She looks very pregnant to me. And I’m happy for her.

I wish every woman could look as bad as she does when they turn 40, my god.

BECKY SMITH @ 09/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

I WONDER IF HER PARTNER TOMMY HILFIGER’S BROTHER IS STILL WITH HER…

NOTICING THAT HER LINE IS GETTING WORSE… IF YOU SAW THE FASHION ROCKS
CONCERT THAN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT PREGNANT..AND WHERE IS THE REST OF THE LINE WHY JUST HER?

BECKY SMITH @ 09/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

I WONDER IF HER PARTNER TOMMY HILFIGER’S BROTHER IS STILL WITH HER…

NOTICING THAT HER LINE IS GETTING WORSE… IF YOU SAW THE FASHION ROCKS

BECKY SMITH @ 09/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

I WONDER IF HER PARTNER TOMMY HILFIGER’S BROTHER IS STILL WITH HER…

NOTICING THAT HER LINE IS GETTING WORSE… IF YOU SAW THE FASHION ROCKS

She hasn’t been looking good recenlty, for a while there she looked lovely in everything now she is just frumpy!

Jenny from the block @ 09/12/2007 at 3:15 pm

I always liked JLo…Even the haters out there have to admit that she always had a flat stomach but big booty. She never in all these yrs had a bump like that – even on her “fat days” Her weight shows in her ass and arms – not her stomach. I say pregnant. And if not – OUCH!

Is homegirl pregnant for real?

Jennifer……are you hiding a little bundle under that green frock? If so, you won’t be walking in those aweful heels much longer.

Seriously, I hope that abdomen is telling there is a baby bump as she has lived a full material life! Children teach us about “true love” and there is nothing more fulfilling than being a good parent!

Is Jenn Pregnant or what? whe looks like it!

I love-love-love Jennifer, always have and alway will, but I hate the dress and the shoes. Since she has been married she has let herself go. I think she want a baby he do not and thats sad for her but she should not have married him. I think it’s a simpathy bump because she wants a baby so bad.

For like a 38 year old, man, she looks absolutely gorgeous. And very very healthy.

shopaholic @ 09/12/2007 at 7:53 pm

you all just wish you had her fame and money!! all ya get a life.
i just wanted to see her clothing line..

shopaholic @ 09/12/2007 at 7:55 pm

you all wish you had her fame and money!!! all you get a life.
i was just wanting to see her new clothing line.

She looks great, and all you haters just keep on hatin!!!!!

If she were pregnant, she would have said something. You know she would’ve. She’s not like Xtina Aguilera…

I just wanted to say that I like cheese. Oh wait that doesent have anything to do with JLO does it? Well yeah I think she looks pregnant, but I also think shes a _ _ _ _! But hey, who knows. Maybe this third marriage to Marc Anthoney will work out…….NOT!!!!!

I dont have a comment because ive never liked her anyway

I dont have a comment cuz i never liked her anyway

Dirty Cougar @ 09/12/2007 at 9:14 pm

Woahhh!!! If, I’m not mistaken she’s looks preggars!!!!

Love Jennifer. If she’s pregnant I’m really happy, then again she always glows! Cute clothing line too!

Hmmmmmm…she looks pregnant in the first picture.

She’s a professional dancer and has always worked her body … don’t think she’d just get chubby …she’s probably preggers. Then again, maybe she’s just happy and gained some weight! Good for her whatever the story is.

Is she pregnant?! Look at that belly!!

PREGNANT!

After she gets done w/ promotions maybe she will go away for a while

hotlikepeppa @ 09/13/2007 at 4:23 pm

I hope for her that its a baby belly! shes wanted a child for so long!
however… i dont love the dress or the shoes…

I do not like the dress at all. Is a joke. She will be having a great time going to the bank and the girls will go wild buying this crap. Is like a green grocery bag.

Oh God!
She’s sooooo pretty!
I JUST LUV HER!
Go Jenny! :D

she looks adorable, everyone who crit. her is jelous of something and i am sure that there are some cloths that you own that arent everyones fav either…. give the poor girl a break and let her have a baby for god sake. oh and PS….. yer prob not all the fasion divas you think you are! and i dont mean this in a mean way but you all know that it is true.

shes very amazing and shes dresing very sexy …….

i like Lopez enyhow. she is always sexy.

Jennifer never wanted to give up on styles,she is a big shut to the cour .I wish her the best in her matrimonial home.The husband must telorate her behavior.I wish her the best as a mother.

That’s one ugly dress, she shoes are cute! Regardless of what she’s wearing she still Jenny from the Block. She can’t buy class

linda essa mulher e a griff tbm