Jennifer Lopez is justsweet

Jennifer Lopez is justsweet

Jennifer Lopez talks backstage in her mint mini before her justsweet 2008 Fashion Show at Eye Beam during NY Fashion Week Spring 2008 on Tuesday.

justsweet is Jennifer’s new fashion line that was introduced earlier this year. The “JLO by Jennifer Lopez” brand launched in 2001 but was phased out with replacement justsweet.

“I am aware that it is supposed to be two words,” Jennifer has said, “But I like the sound of it as one word. It just flows.”

UPDATE 1: For the runway show, Jennifer slipped on a very interesting pair of black heels with silver straps and pink soles. During Jen‘s walk down the runway, hubby Marc Anthony gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek as she strutted her way backstage. HOT or NOT?

UPDATE 2: What do we think about this belly — BUMP or PLUMP?

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer looking justsweet

justsweet jennifer lopez 15
justsweet jennifer lopez 16

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

I think it is a baby bump. She has said in recent interviews that they have been trying so she may well be pregnant. Good for her, though I’m not digging her shoes which looks like sandals on top of black socks .

joneblaze @ 09/12/2007 at 6:31 am

She looks pregnant in that first pic.Marc Anthony looks like an old man,more so with that scraggly facial hair.

is she pregnant O___o?

You Know Who I Am @ 09/12/2007 at 6:55 am

I’d say that she has all of the physical signs of pregnancy – bigger breasts, fuller face, wider hips and butt, plus the baby “bump”. She and Marc have been trying to have a baby for a while now, according to her, so maybe it’s finally happened. If so, congrats to them both!

Patmycrotch @ 09/12/2007 at 9:11 am

Pregnant, she has no boobs and her boobs look full and you can tell she is not wearing a bra so it is not like she is wearing a stuffed bra to make her looks curvey like Angelina does.

Oh no, its time 4 skelebaby watch. Hasnt that gross guy reproduced enough?!

not even cute @ 09/12/2007 at 9:40 am

who cares if this still trying to stay relevant is preggers^ she is still so TIRED& BUSTED!!! No more babies 4 Skeletor. geez. She needs to take that table top @ss and big gut to the gym. And no she aint pretty. Stop eatin so many burgers, skip a meal or 2 eat fruit. shes a fat @ss.

WOAW! How can she walks with such shoes? =O

She’s 38 and at that age if she’s pregnant at almost 40 it would be an “at risk” pregnancy and there’s no way she would be going on tour.

nauseating… this hoooooooooooo is good… so-so in every yet managed to sell herself well to be rich *****… impressive…

I think that the “bump” might be her right hip sticking out from the way the dress is pulling in that direction. Looking at the other pics where she has no belly I would be surprised if she was pregnant.

she’s so fat!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/12/2007 at 10:21 am

Those shoes are hideous!! Her tummy is showing in that frock! Ever since she married Marc Anthony her taste in clothes has been flushed down the toilet! Yuck on both dress and shoes!!

stellartes @ 09/12/2007 at 10:32 am

She is pregnant…since everyone has been talking about her boobs being augmented.Look at that belly….happy for her.

That’s my Girl, looking Hot!

36 Ken : 09/12/2007 at 1:00 am

31 Team Lara Croft : My guess: she is preggers. (I hate that term).

Then don’t use it. Use a better, nicer term and perhaps the others will follow you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hate the term but it is addictive,. Kinda like staying up to watch Britney’s performance on VMA’s. Don’t like her but had to watch.

What can you do?

First, I do not agree with those who say that she is hot, I think she is aging rapidly. As for her hair, it looks like its getting thin. And secondly, if she is pregnant, that poor baby will be yucky looking.

Why is JHo even relevent anymore? No talent hag.

washington @ 09/12/2007 at 11:59 am

Shes pregnant morans

She looks georgeous, it’s the angle of the picture if not it is just menstrual blotiness…all you girls know what that means…ha ha

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats

She looks very pregnant to me. And I’m happy for her.

I wish every woman could look as bad as she does when they turn 40, my god.

BECKY SMITH @ 09/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

I WONDER IF HER PARTNER TOMMY HILFIGER’S BROTHER IS STILL WITH HER…

NOTICING THAT HER LINE IS GETTING WORSE… IF YOU SAW THE FASHION ROCKS
CONCERT THAN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT PREGNANT..AND WHERE IS THE REST OF THE LINE WHY JUST HER?

BECKY SMITH @ 09/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

I WONDER IF HER PARTNER TOMMY HILFIGER’S BROTHER IS STILL WITH HER…

NOTICING THAT HER LINE IS GETTING WORSE… IF YOU SAW THE FASHION ROCKS

BECKY SMITH @ 09/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

I WONDER IF HER PARTNER TOMMY HILFIGER’S BROTHER IS STILL WITH HER…

NOTICING THAT HER LINE IS GETTING WORSE… IF YOU SAW THE FASHION ROCKS