K-Fed Has a Mini Faux Hawk

K-Fed Has a Mini Faux Hawk

Kevin Federline sports a new hairstyle as he taped a guest appearance on One Tree Hill.

“I’m really into the acting thing… I’m loving it!” he told Extra. ““I kind of play this self obsessed wannabe rock star. You know a guy that really takes himself too seriously.”

On possibly reviving his music career, K-Fed said, “[I’m] definitely more focused on the acting thing.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of K-Fed’s mini faux hawk?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

It’s so ridiculous looking. He is WAY too old for any part on One Tree Hill. The ways they’re trying to make him look younger are not working.

At least HE has a Job

youtube.com/watch?v=IOJ1TsBE5wY

[~Famous~] @ 09/11/2007 at 3:58 pm

he has a job!! I’ll save my jokes for that embarrassment shitney.

Where does he get off thinking that he is an actor? He doesn’t play a self-obsessed person, he IS one.

he’s still a douche..

Patmycrotch @ 09/11/2007 at 4:09 pm

Hey, if those spoiled Hills kids are on a celeb website he can think he is an actor.

He’s playing himself then. :)

You people are so quick to judge someone you’ve never even met~

Brit Chick @ 09/11/2007 at 4:23 pm

Kelly love! people arent stupid, with the reputation this man has carved for himself its no wonder people are going to judge, he left his pregnant partner and got involved with Britney, is he crazy? more to the point what was he thinking? he isnt papa material, I cannot believe how he took Britney to the cleaners, scraping her for every last damned penny! he is an embarrasment to himself and ought to get a bloody life!

Brit Chick? The entire time they were together it was KEVIN who TRIED to work (Even going so far as that stupid “Save the Penny” campaign)

BRITNEY begged Kevin 3 times to marry her before he finally he said yes.

He didnt want the marriage etc, she convinced him. I think it was BRITNEY who wanted to be married and anyone would have done.

JMO

Yah when the acting thing bombs as it will then he will be more focused on…..er……Full custody (with more money), or perfumes or designing or reality TV oh wait uuuum yeah Full custody of Britney’s money.

Veritaserum♥ @ 09/11/2007 at 5:01 pm

Leech

He stole Maddox’s hairdo!

Didn’t John Cena Kill him?

EWWWWWWW what a loser!

Pfff , I would pick him thousand times over his other crazy ex !

Just saying @ 09/11/2007 at 6:04 pm

14 Kate

Angelina stole the hairdo from punk druggies she used to do drugs with.

I love K-Fed’s new hairdo the faux hawk. Keep the hairdo K-Fed

CUTE!! Love it!

I like Kevin i think he’s always seemed like a hardworking guy. He was Britney’s back up dancer and Justin Timberlakes. So he ahd to work hard to get there. Everyone was so down on him because he married a rich girl, no matter who she marries we’ll always think it’s for the money. He also seems to have his head together. You go Kevin!

montana mike @ 09/11/2007 at 9:26 pm

at least he’s trying to get work, and he’s not the one who wasn’t at the party for the kids. get over blaming him for britney’s **** ups. she should be an adult and take responsibility for her own actions. i’m rooting for you kevin–they all think you’re in it for the money-
**** THEM–TAKE IT ALL

18 Just saying : 09/11/2007 at 6:04 pm

Bithc Plllease get over your Angelina fixation. Hater.

K-Fed…..
I like him. At least he has a job and is taking care of his children.

The Guy is not retared. He can probably get a perfectly good Job out of the spotlight Britney is the one who tried to get him to be a rapper. maybe he should just call up JT and say “Justin, I’m sorry for banging your EX. please let me be your backup again.”

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All