Danny Tidwell is Shirtless

Danny Tidwell is Shirtless

A pectacular Danny Tidwell goes shirtless before working out with fellow So You Think You Can Dance contestant Neil Haskell.

The shirtless wonders stretched, ran for a few miles and did pulls-ups and stairs at UCLA’s track on a sunny Wednesday morning in Westwood, Calif. (More shirtless Neil pictures here.)

Tidwell, 23, placed runner-up on the third season of SYTYCD. (His brother, Travis Wall, placed runner-up in the second season of SYTYCD.) “I have all kinds of dance styles now, connections to choreographers and music options,” Danny has said reflecting on the season. “I found that I love to dance again.”

After making it to the top 10 finalists, Danny will join his fellow contestants in the So You Think You Can Dance 2007 dance tour, starting next Friday in Albany, New York on Sept. 21.

20+ pictures inside of shirtless Danny Tidwell

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

pancakebottom @ 09/12/2007 at 9:28 pm

Hot Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!

hay mucho caliente!!!!!
they r both extremely hottt

2nd =]

DAMN!!!!! Danny looks good coming down those stairs in those shades.

What am I talking about. He looks good in all of the pics.

OMG, IS TO MUCH HOTNESS RIGHT NOW. HE IS SO HOTTTTTTT AND SO SEXY.

omg those are some short shorts
they both look pretty good

i like em lean an tan like dat yeah i do.

I love boys is shirtless

HHHHOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

well…hello there danny

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*DED*
*DED*
*DED*

I seriously just died.

HOTTNESS ALL OVER!

[~Famous~] @ 09/12/2007 at 10:08 pm

he looks like michael jackson 5 surgery’s ago.

next>

Jared, you are a god! Thanks for bringing me closer to Danny and his hotness. And the boy can dance on top of the hotness. Man.

okay he’s hot—————BUT why not more of Neil

I love that Neil, he is so yummy!

I really want to lick the sweat off his abs. Can I just pet him, please???

angelina_mmm @ 09/12/2007 at 10:38 pm

looker

kellygrrrl @ 09/12/2007 at 10:39 pm

I heart Danny!!!!!!

I heart Neil!!!!!

Danny is the most beautiful male dancer I have EVER seen.

Neil is multi-talented. I see him in an acting career soon. His facial expressions are great

Danny is so gorgeous.

Beautiful body, but it won’t do the gals any good. He’s obviously gay.

Neil’s little face always looks like Haley Joel Osment to me. He’s okay, but a little too pasty for my tastes. I see the beginnings of boob droop, too.

But Danny! Ah’m speechless!

Danny is absolutely gorgeous. I mean seriously, he’s a beautiful man. His body is to die for.

Emily Williams @ 09/12/2007 at 11:36 pm

Good GOD!!!! Can Calvin Klein, Sean Jean, Tom Hilfiger, FORD Models, ANYBODY sign this beautiful, fine speciman of a man to a modeling contract STAT!!! I would buy anything, I MEAN ANYTHING this man advertises. Can you imagine seeing his body on a 100 foot billboard off the expressway on the way to work adverstising tommy hilfiger boxers? There would be major accidents cause he would be distracting. Danny is one beautiful gorgous man inside and definatly outside. GEEZ he is gorgous!!. Not only can I watch him dance all day but I can look at his fine, gorgous face/body all day long now with these pictures. Just Jared you are a pure GOD, Keep taking more pics of our danny tidwell. We love us some danny tidwell… Danny got men and women of all ages and colors drooling at the mere sight of him.

Oh weee!!! Danny Tidwell sighting….Excuse me while I clean up my drool off the floor. He is one FINE **** MAN!!!!

can someone call the fire fighting department!!!!!!!!!!!
that’s far beyond smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny and Neil would be hot together. If Neil was gay. And didn’t have a girlfriend.

ya, he’s a biracial beauty. it’s that mix of white, black and puerto rican. he is gorgeous, that’s for sure. if he gets bored of dancing, he should model.

cute and hot!

Niiice pictures! Why is it only Danny & Neil working out? Where are the other guys? Is it just the two of them? They should so all their dances shirtless. These guys are ripped!

He’s a beauty alright. Let’s see some video next. Dannyyyyyyyyyyyy!

O-M-F-G. Oh, that is a vision of such freakin’ beauty.

I swear, Jared…It’s like you read our minds. I could not ask for
anything hotter or sexier – and there are so many to enjoy!

Thank you, thank you. A million times thank you. Oh Lawd.

NEIL LOOKS MUCH…..MUCH BETTER

Speak for yourself, honey. I prefer my men BLACK! Neil is cute but too pale. Danny is tall, DARK, and handsome.

Thanks for the eye candy, Jared. This made my day.

HOTT!!! He’s so yummy!

Now that is just gorgeous!! If I was not old enough to be is mom…I might be drooling!!!! LOL

i’ll just say it here too:

OH BOY, DANNY!!

ah thankyou for keeping up with news on Danny! i appreciate it.

great pictures!

HE IS SOOO HOTT!! OMG!

Okay, like both danny and neil need to pack their bags and move from NYC to LA PRONTO!! California sunshine seems to be loving them right now and I would love for them to make that move to Los Angeles so that they can grace us again with those fine bodies of theirs on UCLA campus..They can’t do that in NYC because of the snow and cold weather and besides I know some dance, theatrical agenices would love to sign them to be their clients cause they so belong on Television, Commercials, Music Videos, Tours and Movies. Especially Danny. Please DANNY and NEIL MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!

WORD on putting Mr. Tidwell on the big screen. So much beuaty and talent in one individual…

Pull up your pant’s! You look like a fool!

Please pull your pants down. You look hoooooooooootttttttttt!!!

WHERE IS AN OXYGEN MASK AND TANK WHEN YOU NEED IT!!!!

Danny, if you’d like to see some sketchings….

I thought that I would never ever do this for anyone.”OMG!OMG!OMG!” THUD!

I love me some danny!

OMGGG Neil is soooooo hott!! I love him. Thanks so much for these Jared.

Omg…I love you jared.PrettyPlz put up some more pic. of this Guys.
Mee and my friend Was freacking out WHEN WE SAW THIS PICTURES!!!!

More plz More plz More plz More plz More plz More plz!!!!!!!

NEIL ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS(DANNY 2 ;D)!

Thank you, Thank you! Danny Tidwell is so hottttttt. Not only is he the best dancer. OMG he is just beautiful. He just takes my breath away.

Yum! Danny is SEXALICIOUS!! Work it!

WOW…WOW…Danny, loved your dancing…voted for you everytime…but your body WOW…WOW

Danny is one beautiful being!! Sexy from head to toe and the best male dancer i have ever seen on that show!!

oh nice!! Danny is hot!! love him!!

he is sexy…damn danny…i want u

omg that man is gorgeous! Anyone knows if he is gay?

he look too damn good to be gay damnit

its just wrong damn it for any human being to be that perfectly hot and lickable. there should be a law against it, lol

*LiveLuvdance* @ 05/29/2008 at 6:59 pm

Awww he is Priceless!!! No one should legally be able 2 look that damn yummy!! Jus pure Sexy!

really love this guy. actually, he’s our bet in SYTYCD..my housemates here in philippines SCREAMED to the highest level when they see danny dancing…wow!!!