Jude Law @ Toronto Film Festival

Jude Law @ Toronto Film Festival

Jude Law and HFPA guests attend the In Style Magazine and The Hollywood Foreign Press Association Toronto International Film Festival Party held at the Windsor Arms Hotel on Tuesday in Toronto, Canada.

It was recently announced that Jude will play the title role in the 2009 revival of Shakespeare’s Hamlet at London’s West End.

Theatre artistic director, Michael Grandage, has said: “Jude was on the record as saying he wanted to tackle Hamlet at some point.

“He is a muscular, visceral actor who has a very direct connection with raw emotion.

“It will potentially be a very different take on a play we have seen a lot in recent years.”

jude law toronto film festival 01
jude law toronto film festival 02
jude law toronto film festival 03
jude law toronto film festival 04
jude law toronto film festival 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He’s so cute! But why do people wear clothing that is going to restrict air flow to their pits, pit stains aren’t too attractive?! Jude is a great actor.

Jude!!! Have I told you lately that I love you?

dolorescraeg @ 09/12/2007 at 11:00 am

aye jared….look at that face and bod….he lights up the world. this beauty is going to be hamlet and….. knocked ‘em dead at the sleuth screening. i love the way he changes from formal wear or dark suits impeccably tailored to his casual sexy look…jude’s a man of many sides…all of which look good to me. thank you jared….

Except for the sweat and the shoes he looks great to me although perhaps a bit casual for a party. The grey shirt suits him really well IMO. Tres sexy as always :)

Patmycrotch @ 09/12/2007 at 11:51 am

He seems very unstable and like he could turn on you in a heart beat.

Good morning! He certainly looks wide-eyed and bushy-tailed awake after
a good night’s sleep (and like a man 15 years younger!)) and a long day with jet lag and excitement etc….He always manages to be at the right parties and the right paces but most important is the story this morning about his reactions to Afghanistan on the trip he made there last month.The statistics on children’s health are mind-bogling and for a very hands-on father like Jude terribly heartbreaking.I can’t wait to see the documentary they did that will be out this Spring. Keep it up Jude, you are my absolute HERO and you too Jared for bringing us this good stuff.

#8 Patmycrotch : 09/12/2007 at 11:51 am
He seems very unstable and like he could turn on you in a heart beat.
________________________________________________________

Correction, like he could turn you on in a heartbeat.

6 http://www.gossip-dirt.com : 09/12/2007 at 11:19 am

Go back to Afganistan

_______________________________________________________

How ’bout YOU go to Afghanistan??

#6 http://www.gossip-dirt.com : 09/12/2007 at 11:19 am

Go back to Afganistan

_______________________________________________________

How ’bout YOU go to Afghanistan??

Yea, more Jude pics!!!! Love it…

Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back. It’s you Jude!
Thanks Jared for the pictures

He’s great, but he’s been picking some bad roles lately. All the King’s Men, The Holiday, Alfie…? Come on Jude!

Yeah, Regina, it happens to everyone…also a matter of opinion IMHO.

I can’t wait to see Sleuth.

Alfie wasn’t so bad.

#17 Sun8, I agree, I like Alfie. I enjoy all the actors that are in that movie…and, of course, Jude’s delicious.

#20…That’s the site where you find the best and worst dressed at TIFF…Jude was on the best list.

Oh nice. His eyes look so green in these pics.

Jared, your site always has the latest pics without the catty ugly comments so common at other sites. Way to go, thanks!

Thanks for the pics, Jared. I can’t wait to see Sleuth.

iheartjude @ 09/13/2007 at 1:26 am

dolores, I read your comments oftenly and I can see that you might feel the same way with me, about completely head over feet admiring Jude. It’s like every single moment you just have his face flashing over your mind. And for me, it is kinda crazy and kinda annoying, knowing that I am in love with someone that impossible to have (even to meet, considering that I live in other continent, in Asia).

I mean, just look at him…his green to blue eyes that shines like laserbeam…

Those eyes that calmly, sharply, aimed at the enemies at the enemy at the gates, gush..got me all wet..:)

Please advise me how to overcome this feeling????

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All