Halle Berry Rushed to the Hospital

Halle Berry Rushed to the Hospital

No, the pregnant star did not have any complications with the baby. Whew!

Halle Berry came bearing gifts (in the form of a bakery box and a Neiman Marcus shopping bag), as she visited a sick friend at a hospital in Westwood, Calif. on Thursday morning.

And it looks like Halle‘s hired a bodyguard now that she’s got a baby on board! Her main man Gabriel Aubry was MIA…

The 41-year-old actress officially announced to the world that she was three months pregnant earlier this month and is due in January.

halle berry hospital 01
halle berry hospital 02
halle berry hospital 03
halle berry hospital 04

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OMG I got so scared!

Jared, You scared me big time. You know she is a diabetic, and there can be complications for her during pregnancy. Why did you do that?

A Certain Smile @ 09/13/2007 at 5:13 pm

Jared that was not funny.
I am so relieved you were being facetious!

Now that these paps are chasing her more she needs a bodyguard.

She looks good as always.

shes fine @ 09/13/2007 at 5:13 pm

She has nice skin 2day.Her perm and wig looks nice.

that headline is very tricky…you def had me scared

and for the idiot that said she had a perm and a wig…yea its called a WEAVE – BIG difference!

You Know Who I Am @ 09/13/2007 at 5:17 pm

Man, don’t scare me like that!!!! Whew! I’m glad to hear that she is doing well, and the baby is fine. It’s risky being a diabetic and pregnant.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER, SHE IS GOING TO BE A GOOD MOTHER.

SHE IS SO NICE AND CUTE.

PS. HER MAN IS SO HOTTTTTT

Not a bit funny, Jared. That was sick. You can do better than that.

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 09/13/2007 at 5:24 pm

hmmmmmm…..3 months pregos and due in january. sounds kinda fishy. im 5 months and im due in january.

it would be soooo refreshing if some of these celebrities would get….i don’t know…married before getting knocked up….i’m scared to have kids with all these horrible so called “role models” roaming around.

There is no way possible that Halle Berry is three months preggers and due in January…she would be due in March.

Get real-I was thinking the exact same thing!

anonymous @ 09/13/2007 at 6:09 pm

When I saw the title I immediatly thought she had complications to her pregnancy…

You knew that that headline would scare the pants off of people. Very crude.

Not funny at all jared, that was a tacky headline and she never said she was due in january the bloggers did.

Again not funny.

3 months pregnant? I’m almost 4 months and due at the end of feb.

Wow not a cool headline Just Jared. However, it did pull me in. I wish Halle all the best in her pregnancy.

GRRRRRRR Jared! You nearly gave me a heartattack with that headline.

I love Halle and Gabriel together. I’m praying she gets through this pregnancy with no complications whatsoever. If Marcia Cross can give birth to twins at 42 Halle should not have a problem.

I LOVE YOU HALLE! TAKE IT EASY AND STAY HEALTHY FOR THE BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BABY YOU’RE CARRYING.

GOD BLESS….

I didn’t see her shoes at first. I thought she was barefoot and pregnant.

THOSE ARE HER FEET AND SHE ATE THE DONUTS ON THE WAY TO VISIT HER FRIEND

she suffers from diabetes so she has to be carefull also I’ve never seen someone three months have a belly that big. Unless she carrying multiples she might be further along.

Hottest Couple Ever @ 09/14/2007 at 12:08 am

another beautiful baby!

Patmycrotch @ 09/14/2007 at 10:32 am

She willmake a beautiful pregnant momma

Jared-shame on you... @ 09/14/2007 at 4:08 pm

Jared…shame on you big time. Think of better headlines next time. We have 4-6/7 months hopefully of the BBWatch–don’t pull this crap please!

SHE LOOKS REALLY PRETTY :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All