Chris Crocker @ Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Chris Crocker @ Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Everybody must be well aware of Chris Crocker‘s complete meltdown on YouTube (it’s been viewed more than 8 million times) regarding the world picking on Britney Spears for her 2007 VMAs performance. He even scored a webcam guest spot on last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!.

Chris explained his behavior to Jimmy saying, “Britney Spears and I are] both beautiful women. More than that, we’re both underdogs. Everybody wants to be us. They accuse both of our breasts being fake.”

Apparently he’s been in touch with Britney‘s camp and Jimmy tries to get Chris to admit it.

Chris, while adjusting his stuffed bra, joked: “You’re putting words in my mouth and that’s not what I want you to put in my mouth.”

Chris CrockerJimmy Kimmel Live!, 9/13
And check out Seth Green defending Chris Crocker here

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
the_original_nika @ 09/14/2007 at 2:19 pm

OMFG.

` a m a n d a @ 09/14/2007 at 2:19 pm

weird..

OMG he’s so weird?
is he serious
or is he just joking
i can’t tell!
who cries like that
and why is he under a sheet
i really dont get it
he has creepy factor
splurging from his man’gina

[~Famous~] @ 09/14/2007 at 2:25 pm

another wakadoo getting fame off a youtube video. i did laugh my ass off when he/she was hitting on jimmy, nasty little….

What the hell? This guy is taking his quest for attention a little too far. I don’t like to say this about people. . . but he is a straight up FREAK. He’s embarrassing himself AND Britney.

Oh SERIOUSLY…OH WAIT, HOW COULD I BE SERIOUS!! I’VE NEVER LAUGHED SOO HARD IN MY LIFE…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…. AND IT’S NOT EVEN A GOOD LAUGH!

JARED,

i was at the jimmy tapping last night. there was a part edited out when the ichat connection was lost and jimmy counldn’t reboot on his own. an asian computer techie had to come onstage and fix the mac. the audience laughed because the techie was asian. obvious stereotype. then the chat went on.

kanye west was awesome live. you should post his performance.

I bet his parents are real proud.

F@KING LOSER

I bet this video was seen many times just because the link was given in diffrent sites and it is low rated in youtube, so the most of the people don’t find it so funny and so good. He is just another youtube freak, why the hell the media pays attention to him?!

i never want to see that video again. chris crocker is definetly a huge gay she/man. he’s gay. i know it. actually i’m guessing. like i said i never want to see that video again.

Ha! Ha! Ha! I have never laughed so hard in my life. I practically “peed” in my pants. It was hilarious just like Brit-brit’s performance but funnier.

lol… so funny… where was the yellow backdrop though from the britney video?? :)

LOVE ANGELINA @ 09/14/2007 at 4:42 pm

I LOVE you Chris. People can think whatever they want, but I love you and I love how you fly your freak flag. You rock, I wish you lots of success.

This guy is a freak. I can’t believe he’s famous for crying like a baby about a Britney ******* Spears.

I saw the video and the only thing that can be said is “WTF!?!?!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

HILARIOUS ;p

Fullauto223cal @ 09/14/2007 at 7:44 pm

Would someone give this guy a **** so he’ll shut the **** up!

Shiloh is marrying my son @ 09/14/2007 at 9:03 pm

is it just me or does this nutjob remind you of Avril Lavigne????

I’m so freaked out because HE reminds me a bit of my ex-coworker Khrissy. LMFAO