Christina Ricci Has Super Short Hair

Christina Ricci Has Super Short Hair

Christina Ricci seems to chopping more and more of her hair off!

Ricci, 27, rocked her super short do at the Women’s Guild 50th Anniversary Gala at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Saturday in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Christina will star in 2008′s live-action adaptation of the 1960s cartoon Speed Racer directed by Larry and Andy Wachowski. Ricci will star as Speed’s girlfriend Trixie, his formidable ally on and off the track.

10+ pictures inside of Ricci and her super short hair…

christina ricci super short hair 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

the_original_nika @ 09/16/2007 at 5:19 pm

I don´t know what she looks like..

Love the hair, she looks gorgeous!

ewww, I DINT LIKE HER HAIR, I LIKE HER THO.

Wow, her wrinkles are starting to set in.

BBperfume @ 09/16/2007 at 5:35 pm

the_original_nika, you are hilarious!

[~Famous~] @ 09/16/2007 at 5:37 pm

she’s a weird looking creature.

the_original_nika @ 09/16/2007 at 6:06 pm

Im envying her, cause shes bangin chris evans. Or so it seems..

Brangelina pregnant? See pix at http://www.illbustdatass.com

John Mirror @ 09/16/2007 at 6:35 pm

well it’s not that super short, actually… i think super short is rather mena suvari’s haircut.
christina looks great, in my opinion. as usual.

Maria DeMedeiros!

she is so hott

Always Wednesday Adams to me, too. Lol. But I do like the cut on her. She reminds me of Amelie or another Parisian with the short do.

cool!
she almost has the old silent film look (louise brooks)
she’s beautiful.

anna wintour

Like the outfit, don’t love the hair but I do like it better than the big forehead look she always had with her long hair.

For about a decade I have wondered why on earth Christina Ricci didn’t grow a blo*ody fringe to hide that humungous forhead. Thank f*&k – she looks loads better.

she is sush an intelligent actress, I love her she is one of the best!!just i don’t like those shoes it doesn’t match with the rest of her accessories and aren’t sexy for a night out. The hair cut is too perfect, makes her look like a teacher and isn’t sexy einough but i like the length.

simple beautiful! I really like her! she looks ******* gorgeous! :D

I think she looks stunning. and i think it’s cute how she has returned to the same hairstyle that she had in her first film, mermaids. at least she doesnt look like a cokehead anymore…

my favorite actriz christina ricci its beautiful and the movies black snake moan and speed racer its very very very beautiful christina ricci

Art Rock Fan @ 09/08/2008 at 1:12 am

I Love Her Keely Smith look!