Ellen Pompeo @ Emmys 2007

Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo (in Michael Kors) arrives for the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Jewels by Fred Leighton.

FYI: Don’t worry, she’s still engaged! Ellen took off her engagement ring because didn’t match her outfit.

WOW, HER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellen pompeo emmys 2007 50
ellen pompeo emmys 2007 51
ellen pompeo emmys 2007 52
ellen pompeo emmys 2007 53
ellen pompeo emmys 2007 54

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Anonymous @ 09/16/2007 at 8:46 pm

EW, she is ugly. WTF?

the hair makes her look like a million years older than she is.

Anonymous @ 09/16/2007 at 8:47 pm

Yuck, she is so ugly.

i agree with jamie. and she’s wearing too much makeup

ooh sorry but hating the hair …it ages her doesnt it?

anonymous @ 09/16/2007 at 8:49 pm

Her hair looks like a 17th century wig. Eeeek!

omg, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WUTH HER HAIR

The hair is hideous, but the makeup isn’t much better. And who doesn’t wear an engagement ring just because it doesn’t match their outfit? I know people who don’t wear their ring all the time, but that’s taking the matching thing a little too far for me.

As much as I like Ellen Pompeo, I think her problem is a little too much BOTOX!

um not feeling the hair but luv her in grey’s

As old as… monalisa!

Nina Simone @ 09/16/2007 at 8:52 pm

YIKES! The dress and jewlery are hot(!), but the hair and makeup make her look like a sitcom mom from the 1950s.

Like the dress, hate the hair!

[~Famous~] @ 09/16/2007 at 8:55 pm

holy muthafcuking maniacal mullet!

ugly coiffure, dress beautiful ;)

Anonymous @ 09/16/2007 at 8:58 pm

She looks terrible. Ew..she is so ugly. Her make up is awlful and the hair Gross.
WTF is wrong with her face…way to much Botox.

Even when I’m not a fan (but I don’t hate her either) I have to agree the dress is nice. The hair is horrible!! I have no idea what the hell she was thinking!
And taking her ring off just because it doesn’t match, sounds a little over the top (bet she is madly in love *rolls her eyes*) but she doesn’t look as bad as other times.
I still have nightmares with the E.T. outfit from a few years.

Wow you guys are being just plain rude! I think she looks BEAUTIFUL! And she doesn’t use botox…

Anonymous @ 09/16/2007 at 9:03 pm

ugly *****, she was a ***** in her interview with the E! lady.

dress and make up are beautiful!

the hair is ehh…but as someone obessed with runway and the fashion world…i sort of love it

Ellen should be named McTrendy!

Not feeling the hair…it looks hard.

Do not like. :( I agree with whomever said, not only is the hair bad but the makeup is awful. You can actually see streaks of concealer on her cheeks. And would it kill the makeup artist to give her a little bit of color on her lips?

I don’t mind the dress (without the belt) but the rest is just awful. Her stylist really did her a disservice.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All