Hayden Panettiere @ Emmys 2007

Heroes hottie Hayden Panettiere (in Marc Bouwer) arrives for the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Hayden’s dress — YAY or NAY????

hayden panettiere emmys 2007 50
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 51
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 52
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 53
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 54
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 55
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 56
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 57
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 58
hayden panettiere emmys 2007 59

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I love this dress! She is sooo super cute!

I love the color, but the style is a bit “hiding my baby bump”ish.

i love hayden, i think the dress is pretty, but it makes her look fat.

Nay.

It looks good from the chest up. I like the color but wtf, it seriously looks like a bag. Not flattering at all.

she looks pregnant…

the_original_nika @ 09/16/2007 at 6:53 pm

Dont know.. Its a maybe.

She looks hideous and pregnant.

It’s bad pregnant prom dress. She’s too young to be wearing a dress like this.

JustAsking @ 09/16/2007 at 6:54 pm

Nope I don’t like it. I looks like she pulled it out of the bottom of the hamper at the good will.

Nay, makes her look preggers. i thought she would have had a better dress, not my fav of the night

Very nice :)

Nina Simone @ 09/16/2007 at 6:55 pm

While it’s not the most flattering gown in terms of its shape, the color is great for her. And I applaud her for going against the grain by leaving something to the imagination — something few young actresses do these days.

OH DEAR GOD

A NAY

the_original_nika @ 09/16/2007 at 6:57 pm

Yeah it looks like a bag.

Why Jared? @ 09/16/2007 at 6:57 pm

She’s too short to be be wearing a gown like that. She also not exactly skinny either, so she ends up looking frumpy. A big NAH!!

Hermione Weasley @ 09/16/2007 at 6:57 pm

YAY!

She looks like she’s hiding a baby bump. That dress is a nice color but bad style.

Hayden looks beautiful in the dress and it is perfect for her age

Ugly dress, big head, huge arms, ewwww.

OMG SOOO NAY!

looks soo maternity

makes like she could hide a watermelon under there.

and her boobies look small in it.

Really pretty, I like that she isn’t doing really form fitting like usual.

I like the top of the dress, but the bottom looks really wrinkled.

Hayden looks lovely, but I’d have to say nay on the dress. I love the color and from the waist up it’s perfect for her, but it’s too long. I think it would’ve looked better if it was knee length and not flared.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All