Helen Mirren @ Emmys 2007

Dame Helen Mirren arrives for the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

Ms. Mirren, 62, picked up “Outstanding Lead Actress In A Miniseries Or A Movie” for her role as Jane Tennison on PBS’s Prime Suspect: The Final Act (Masterpiece Theatre).

20+ pictures inside of Helen Mirren @ Emmys 2007

helen mirren emmys 2007 70
helen mirren emmys 2007 71
helen mirren emmys 2007 72

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

HELEN IS REALLY YOU GIRL?

SHE LOOKS VERY BEAUTIFUL FOR HER AGE. SHE IS AGING NATURALLY.

I love Helen and she deserved everything tonight. Helen your dress is very pretty.

She looked better at the Oscars. She actually looks her age here. Which is not bad but I thought she looked amazing at the Oscars.

the_original_nika @ 09/17/2007 at 1:54 am

More amazing at the oscars, not bad here either.
You go girl.

Andrómeda @ 09/17/2007 at 2:07 am

Great actress!!… She looks good and she is aging well.

I hope I look like that when I turn 60. Damn!

I too love Helen and think that she is hella sexy at 62, but whoever told her that this purple did her justice just flat out lied! It totally removed all of that hot sexy Helen that we so enjoyed at the Oscars. Helen, fire your stylist quick before he/she puts your fire out!

I love Helen Mirren as Jane Tennison. I’m so glad she won, but so sad I missed the last of the Prime Suspect shows. I hope PBS airs it again.

she ages beautifully !

Janet Oliver @ 09/17/2007 at 5:02 am

Actually, my favorite dress of Helen’s is the one she wore at last year’s Venice Film Festival but, I think she really rocks the purple in this dress.

Even at 62, she still looks fab and HOT AS HELL!!

What is her secret, anyway??

Janet Oliver @ 09/17/2007 at 5:04 am

BTW, who took the close-ups of her hand resting on her hip?

man she’s sooo HOT……

hotter than most of the ****** starlets running around these days!

woudln’t y’all agree?????????????????

My God!Is her stylist blind?
Helen Mirren looks absolutely fine as a 62 yo woman but with so many fabulous designs – and especially Haute Couture – why go for a satin body hugging dress with not so flattering – for her- cleavage!
Glamour doesn’t necessary involve skin exposure! Class sometimes works even better than that!

My advice: go to Chanel/Dior/ Jean Paul Gaultier etc and ask a salesperson: they will do better than her stylist…

Who is her stylist???

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! she is too classy for this!!!!!!! ewwwwwww………..

I just think it’s awesome that she’s an aging actress that is comfortable enough with herself not to feel the need to get plastic surgery. She looks fantastic naturally, good for her.

Nice to see a REAL woman for a change. She’s obviously secure with herself because she has not gone under the knife. She looks SUPER!!!!

Yes, defintiely better at the oscars. Haircut doesn’t suit her, but love the dress.

But, she does look very good for her age so maybe that is where her attitude comes from…

Patmycrotch @ 09/17/2007 at 11:39 am

She is class and an a great actress. Looks fab for 62

I think dame Helen is fantastic! She is an extremely talented actress, and a very classy woman! She was terrific as Jane Tennison, Elizabeth I and II, as well as in numerous other performances both on the big screen and on TV!!!

Natalie K. @ 09/17/2007 at 5:26 pm

“She is not very nice in UK interviews, very up her own ****. She did not do a good job in the movie about the Queen,imo. She just didn’t get it right much of the time. She played the monarch as being far too haughty, not very gracious-much like Helen herself comes across and the opposite of how the Queen comes across.”

What the !@#! does this have to do with whether or not you liked her outfit??

lol: I guess jealous cats are unsheathing their claws all over the place – MEEEEOWWWW!!!!

btw, I think Helen looks GREAT in this dress (although I’m not in love with those **********-looking shoulder straps). I also read somewhere that she wore the same “stripper” shoes that almost made her fall “ass over ***” at the Emmy’s last year (brave broad).

Go, Helen!!!

Natalie K. @ 09/17/2007 at 5:31 pm

What the !@#! does this have to do with whether or not you like her outfit??

lol: I guess jealous cats are unsheathing their claws everywhere – MEEEEOWWWW!!!

btw: I think Helen looks GREAT in this dress (although I’m not in love with the **********-looking shoulder straps).

Go Helen!!!

@ Natalie K.

Would you mind respecting others’ opinions? It’s not because Suz has got a different opinion of you that she is jealous of Helen Mirren. I also think ” The Queen ” was one of the worst films I have ever seen.

Some people want to go beyond dresses and jewels. Some audiences ask for more than that.