Wentworth Miller @ The Ellen Show

Wentworth Miller @ The Ellen Show

Wentworth Miller dropped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday wearing a rolled up plaid longsleeves shirt.

Said Ellen while introducing Wentworth earlier on in the show: “I need a fan. He’s a criminal, alright. He’s criminally good-looking. He’s steal your heart. He’s steal your breath away. He’ll take your clothes off. He’s handsome, that’s all I’m saying.”

As mentioned on Friday, Wentworth gives Ellen a drinking bear and talks about quitting smoking. Watch the video below!!!!

The season 3 premiere of Prison Break airs TONIGHT, Monday, Sept. 17 @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX!!!!!

UPDATE: The audio/video now match up for the video below!

Wentworth MillerThe Ellen DeGeneres Show, 9/17

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

first! i love wentworth! looking forward to the 3rd season!

WentFan4Life @ 09/17/2007 at 12:44 pm

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Great to see you Wentworth…can’t wait for Prison Break tonight. Thanks for the temporary fix Jared…you’re the best!

what a great interview!! ;-))

Rumpelstiltskin @ 09/17/2007 at 12:52 pm

Boring interview. And is it just me or was something really wrong with this video ?
He was laughing and joking a lot more in other interviews. Maybe it was because of the serios topics they were talking about, but maybe he’s not happy at the moment and because of that he was so serious. :(
I’ve seen so much better and funnier interviews with him.

Anyways…PRISON BREAK RETURNS TONIGHT ! Yay !! ^^

he doesnt look black and white does he. huh goes to show you.

Thanks for the interview, Jared. I’m going to catch it this afternoon. He looks lovely. :)

[~Famous~] @ 09/17/2007 at 1:08 pm

why they have to play that sissy music when he came out?!?

Gwen: “If I could escape” escape what.. the closet?

Patmycrotch @ 09/17/2007 at 1:08 pm

Love Ellen, she is gREAT!

True Went @ 09/17/2007 at 1:10 pm

Nice to hear you !!!
Your’re my best !!!

I don’t know if it was just my computer but that clip didn’t really work. The sound didn’t follow the image or vice versa, i don’t really know but was bad. Please Jared (if it wasn’t just me) get a better clip I really wanna see this

blabla

Me too.

Went4Life @ 09/17/2007 at 1:43 pm

I agree, the sound went way ahead of the video images. Please fix if you can Jared. Thank you anyway for posting it. It was better than nothing.

Went I love you so much and I have never missed a episode of Prison Break. I will be watching today for the start of the third season. I know it will be good.

#9 you’re funny.

The video is messed up…Please fix! Sorry! Thanks!

Eh…not so much…I’ve seen better…

angelina_mmm @ 09/17/2007 at 2:19 pm

the video is not working

To NO.9 Who made a reference to the choice of song played, unless you are completely daft, the song itself sweet escape is a metaphor for the fact Scofield is trying to escape the Panamian prison! seriously enough with the closet nonsense!

No.9…Escaping from Prison of course! The song fits purrfectly! Go Wentworth !!!

LMAO, B!

JJ, sorry bud, but the quality of this clip stinks. It makes Went look like he’s in a badly dubbed Chinese martial art movie. Thanks for trying though. And I agree, the vibe of the interview was not as easy going as the first one he did with her. It looked very rehearsed. *shaking head* It could’ve been A LOT better…

I luv Wenty!

(Yes, the video and the audio are not in-sync. The audio comes in first before the video.)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All