Britney Must Take Regular Drug Tests
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline must follow a long-gggggg list of demands as ordered by Los Angeles judge Scott M. Gordon… like going back to school and taking regular drug tests!
– Neither Brit nor K-fed can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.
– The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.
– Both parents must complete the “Parenting Without Conflict” program.
– Each party is restrained from using corporal punishment with the children or allowing anyone else to.
– They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.
– Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to taking custody of the children.
– They must ensure that any prospective childcare professionals hold valid Red Cross infant CPR training.
*** Britney must follow extra set of rules in order to maintain the current shared custody agreement:
– Attend individual counseling at least once a week to address parenting issues.
– Meet with a parenting coach for a minimum of 8 hours a week, in at least two sessions a week. The coach is to observe her parenting skills and her interaction with her sons and provide Federline with a written progress report by October 22.
– And, “based on the evidence presented, the Court finds that there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances by Petitioner [Spears],” will have to undergo testing for controlled substances and alcohol. The testing shall be conducted twice per week on random dates and times, and the results will be forwarded to the court.