"Dunder Mifflin Infinity" -- New 'Office' Stills!

Check out the new Office stills! Here’s a synopsis:

THERE’S A NEW BOSS IN TOWN — Much to the dismay of Michael (Steve Carell) and many of the employees, Ryan (B.J. Novak) returns to the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin to bring the company into the digital age. Angela (Angela Kinsey) is still upset about her cat.

The Office episode “Dunder Mifflin Infinity” airs on Thursday, October 4 @ 9PM ET/PT on NBC.

The Office Season 4 premiere episode “Fun Run” airs next Thursday, Sept. 27.

dunder mifflin infinity 01
dunder mifflin infinity 02
dunder mifflin infinity 03
dunder mifflin infinity 04
dunder mifflin infinity 05
dunder mifflin infinity 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Love the Office @ 09/18/2007 at 11:27 pm

FIRST!! The Office RULES!!!

Too Late Kev @ 09/18/2007 at 11:30 pm

Thanks so much for putting up the large pictures. You make those of us who love Office spoilers extremely happy.

This show rocks.

Thanks so much for posting these! Y’all rock!

I can’t wait!!! Look at how handsome Ryan looks in a very “corporate” looking suit!!!
Can’t wait!

can’t wait to see what happens with jim and pam

the office is my fav. sitcom!!

“Angela is still upset about her cat”? What…? Did I miss something?

I love this show, i hope the new season lives up to my expectations :-)

YAY Jim has his old desk back!

Awesome! Thanks, Jared! I’m so glad Jim’s back at his old desk!

Jim moved back to his old desk. Now he can stare at Pam all he wants to.

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/19/2007 at 7:08 am

HAHA…These characters are so funny :D

i find steve carell to be soooo attractive…..

Ryan started the fire!

Patmycrotch @ 09/19/2007 at 9:41 am

#16 .. LOL great episode

LOVE the office! Thanks Jared. Jim is so hot

Pam totally has “I get to sex Jim all the time now” hair.

I’m so HAPPY Jim is back at his old desk! I can feel that magic is back. haha.

Ryan looks so sleazy but I can’t wait to see him as Michael’s boss and what happens between him and Kelly.

Fancy New Beesly! I wonder if her and Jim are actually dating or taking it slow.

My favorite show of all time!! =)

beeswax, not yours, inc. @ 09/19/2007 at 6:18 pm

so jim’s back at his old desk, pam looks amazingly gorgeous and happy, and ryan looks like a corporate man ho. :]
i wonder what kelly’s gonna think…
I CAN’T WAIT!

beeswax, not yours, inc. @ 09/19/2007 at 6:19 pm

oh, and i’m really curious why michael and dwight are drenching wet in that one picture with the basket…oh god. hahaha.

Michael is HOT!!!

steve really hot someone say at steve carell not come back on offfice