Brad & Angelina Post-Premiere

Brad & Angelina Post-Premiere

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie didn’t let work (Tuesday night’s Jesse James premiere) interfere with parenting! The super parents dropped off son Maddox, 6, at his French school in New York City early Wednesday morning.

On the red carpet at the JJ premiere, Brad praised costar Mary Louise Parker as an actress and as a mom. Said Brad of Mary Louise “I haven’t spoken to her since I’ve heard [about her decision to adopt a child from Africa]. I think that’s a great idea… She’s a great mother, she graced our film, came in and did a really lovely part for us. She had her little boy (3-year-old son Will) out and she was a really lovely mother.”

Brad and Angie have four kids together, three of which are adopted–Maddox, 6, Pax, 3 1/2, Zahara, 2 1/2, and Shiloh, 15 months.

brad angelina post premiere 01
brad angelina post premiere 02
brad angelina post premiere 03
brad angelina post premiere 04

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

love her shoes

piper, with a low @ 09/19/2007 at 10:57 am

Can it be…

Am I on the first page? :lol:

love this beautiful family thanks jared.

love her shirt

YOU GO JOLIE PITT FAMILY. I LOVE THIS FAMILY. YOU ARE A VERY VERY GOOD INSPIRATIONS FOR ALL OF US. I HAVE TWO GIRLS AND AM EXPECTING A THIRD. NO MATTER HOW TIRED I AM I ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR MY FAMILY.
ANGIE I HOPE YOU’RE EXPECTING TOO. THIS WILL SHUT ALL THE FOG FACE MANISTON FANS FOR GOOD SINCE THEIR EVER 38 YEAR OLD HAG WILL NEVER HAVE ONE BECAUSE SHE IS CAUSED BY GOD.

Stellartes @ 09/19/2007 at 10:58 am

I am always impressed by Angelina…she is sooo beautiful!

Loving the shoes

think positive! @ 09/19/2007 at 11:00 am

Thank you Jared!! You are Fast!!

Francophile @ 09/19/2007 at 11:00 am

Good parents !

Beautiful by night…………..and day!

WOW, my favourite hollywood royal family… so beautiful!!! no other hollywood family or couple can ever match the beauty that the Jolie-Pitt family can offer..GO BRANGELINA

think positive! @ 09/19/2007 at 11:02 am

Afterparty picture.

Angie looks soooo hot.Look at those legs,they seem endless!

trés jolie @ 09/19/2007 at 11:04 am

Angie looks wonderfull but angry maybe she hat a quarrell with Pittboy :-)

Mrs. Smith @ 09/19/2007 at 11:04 am

After that orgy of gorgessity last night, I wake up to more beautiful pictures! Thanks Jared!

Loose shirt, huh? I wonder why………..? Yup, I’m staying on board that train.

They look great and it’s nice to see them back to their routine. When is the LA premiere?

god i loooove the jolie-pitts

Good morning all and Good bye all, see you all tonight.

13 think positive! : 09/19/2007 at 11:02 am
Afterparty picture.

———————————————
Thank you TP!They seem like they had a very good time.I’m sure they continued to party when they got home. ;-)

LOVE this beautiful family!!!

OT

DOUBLE DUTY: After Bauer Publications gave Richard Spencer double duty as editor of chief of both weeklies In Touch and Life & Style, Spencer decided to send in for reinforcements. Spencer on Tuesday made his two In Touch executive editors, Dan Wakeford and Michelle Lee, editors of both In Touch and Life & Style. Wakeford and Lee will work alongside Life & Style deputy editor Mark Coleman and editor Samantha Meiler. The remaining staffs of Life & Style and In Touch will remain separate.

Those are only the beginning of the changes Spencer will make to Life & Style, beginning with next week’s issue. “I want to reposition it in a different way where we change the fashion and style to a bolder presentation and try to enhance the credibility of the news,” said Spencer

Good morning, BAMPZS fans!

Wow, last night and this morning’s threads to catch up on! Jared, you really are spoiling us! Thank you very much for the new thread.

Love Angie’s shoes and her outfit. Brad is in his daily attire away from the red carpet. Maddox looks so cute in his uniform (reminds me of my son when he was in grade school in our parish church). Love, love, love the Jolie-Pitts!

trés jolie @ 09/19/2007 at 11:08 am

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt tried to sneak out of the after-party for his new Jesse James movie, ‘cos Ange had had one too many. “She was having a great time, drinking white wine and enjoying all the good feedback Brad was getting for the new film,” an insider at Gustavino’s restaurant in New York tells us. “She had a little too much to drink, so Brad took her by the hand and whisked her out the back door at the end of the night, hoping they wouldn’t be spotted by photographers

………………….

Ooooh poor Angie..she needs alkohol to manage her life with Pitt.
He is not worth it.
Run Angie run. save your life, save your ideas and your ideals.
He steals them.