Brad Pitt & Jesse James: Real-life Relatives

Brad Pitt & Jesse James: Real-life Relatives

Brad Pitt plays the title role in The Assassination Of Jesse James but according to Inside Edition, Brad and Jesse are real-life relatives.

According to Eric James, a descendant of Jesse James, Brad is a distant cousin of the infamous outlaw group Dalton Gang. A Dalton apparently married an Ogle who married a Pitt.

Inside Edition informed Brad of his “criminal” past at last night‘s NYC premiere, and a stunned Brad responded, “I did not know that. I’ll have to look that up.”

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All

yes i did it!

I love Brad Pitt and I cant wait to see what he is working on.

One helluva information…. Love Papa Pitt! Yummmnn..

LOVE ANGELINA @ 09/19/2007 at 4:37 pm

Yeah right, I will bet Brad was stunned.

LOVE PITT!!!!!!!!

Thanks jared for new thread,i love brad.

Wouldnt that be a freaky coincidence?

wow hes related to jesse james and didnt know it,uh huh.wow.yea right so am I.

Huh so brad maybe distant relative of jesse james.well i guess thats a suprise to brad.

come to think of it jese james had big nostrils to……..ok.i believe

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 09/19/2007 at 4:44 pm

lolol…too funny 8 )

ilovethejoliepittsfamily @ 09/19/2007 at 4:48 pm

i just read an article about brad and angelina at apparently pro JA website…I don’t understand why some people are still fuming about Brad and Jen’s divorce…let’s face it, marriage doesn’t fail just overnight. There’s problems within the marriage over period of time that wasn’t resolved. Let it go people. Just let Brad and angelina and their kids live their lives. Let it go so Jen Aniston can also live her life. I hope she will also find her soulmate as she had said in one of her interviews in the past with Diane Sawyer that Brad is not her soulmate.

the real tita @ 09/19/2007 at 4:50 pm

Hey, this is so new it’s not even a page long. Jesse James was a good looking dude. Maybe they are related. Brad looks real good too as him. Hope your movie makes a lot of money, Mr. Pitt aside from critical acclaim.

I never even knew what jesse james looked like before this…Brad’s Hotter

Pink_driven JoliePitt @ 09/19/2007 at 4:53 pm

coool pix JJ…thanks for always taking care of us Brad and Angie fans :)

A Certain Smile @ 09/19/2007 at 4:53 pm

Not many families do a geneology chart. Not unusual for him to not know.
Tom Hanks and Camille Cosby (Bill Cosby’s wife) have a distant ancestor in common. One of those PBS shows found it out. They did not know. Mrs. Cosby’s maiden name is Hanks. So, it is believeable Mr. Pitt was not aware of this. Interesting and spooky. I wonder if any relation to Sandra Bullocks husband as he claims to be a Jesse James descendant. HMMMMMMM?

Luv Days of Heaven if this film is anything like that would be great (It’s a Terrance Malick film). Rent it if you have a chance. Will see AOJJ first weekend out.

yeah THEY ARE BOTH MALE ****** AND RELATED. HAhahhahaa.

preggy-Jolie @ 09/19/2007 at 4:55 pm

That is so cool

He’s a Dalton! I wonder if he has ever read Lucky Luke :)

Pink_driven JoliePitt @ 09/19/2007 at 4:59 pm

how true? what a hair-raising coinky-dink haha

make believe friends come here @ 09/19/2007 at 5:06 pm

12 yeah now let it go. peace

dancingqueen @ 09/19/2007 at 5:06 pm

In the voice of church lady, “Isn’t that special.”

I sorta-kinda see a family resemblance…

interesting, if its true that Brad is related to Jesse James.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All