Britney Spears "Gimme More" Music Video Debuts Tomorrow

Britney Spears

Britney Spears will supposedly premiere her “Gimme More” music video tomorrow, Thursday on MTV’s Total Request Live. The video was helmed by director Jake Nava (Beyonce and Shakira‘s “Beautiful Liar”) and was shot back in July. We’ll see who actually directed this…

Britney‘s fifth album, due November 13, is rumored to be titled “Piece of Me.” Thanks, Patrick!

Pictured: Britney stopping off at an eye doctor for new eyeglasses on Tuesday before pumping up her car up at a gas station in Malibu, Calif.

UPDATE: An MTV rep tells Extra! that Britney will “not [be] premiering” any music video tomorrow. Sadness!!!!!

britney spears gimme more music video 00
britney spears gimme more music video 01
britney spears gimme more music video 02
britney spears gimme more music video 03
britney spears gimme more music video 04

Photos: INFdaily.com, Cliff and Malia Sobel/Splash News Online
Posted to: Britney Spears

Getty

If everybody wants Britney to better then leave her the hell alone. How is she going to get better, when everybody wants a piece of her. All the media and the news want Britney to get help and become more healthy, but how can she do that when everybody is putting her down and bad-mouthing her whatever she does. No wonder the girl have seriously problem. Just let her be for a while. Gosh people heheh.

she looks really pretty, i hope she gets it together! I love her, i do.

Britney I have always been a fan and I just hope everything for you starts to get better. I wish Britney all the best.

Don't hate me cause you ain't @ 09/19/2007 at 2:05 am

Wow! Those glasses are great!! They just totally raised her IQ to a respectable 30!!! haha

Those glasses absolutely convince me she’s a good mother.. :p

NEW BOOTS! YAY Britney…can’t wait for the video

cute outfit shes wearing!

Christianna @ 09/19/2007 at 2:18 am

I think she looks great in glasses!:)

So much better.

im beginnig to like her again

Bruna Gabriella @ 09/19/2007 at 2:38 am

so cute with those glasses on! britney, i’m rooting for you!!!

PaddyFilm should use his creative writing and storytelling abilities for good, not evil….thanks again patrick

britney…u do the best.i love u…so much…
hanya saja kau perlu sedikit diet brit…agar penampilanmu lebih lincah lagi….hee…but i still love u….

u best mom….

anggra
indonesia

Given what she’s going through right now, I’ve gotta say she looks pretty damn good.

Hope things go well ,for once.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelina_mmm @ 09/19/2007 at 3:28 am

wreck

she looks good to say all the trouble she is having i am really hoping she gets everthing together but how can she when people are dissing everything she dose?

Poor girl. I hope she will get well soon.

Her ass is covered. Nice!

Uh oh, now I know why she ran around looking like crap and no panties! She just couldn’t see! Now with the new glasses she can see again. Finally. That’s why she covered her ass! Thank God, and I thought she was just plain crazy!

SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD. WHY THE WORLD TAKES A CARE ABOUT HER ? ONLY THING THIS GIRL CAN DO IS TO ASK ATTENTION WITH HER STUPID WAY OF LIVING, SHE IS NOT INVOLVED WITH SAVING THE NATURE OR HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED, SHE IS NOT LOOKING FURTHER THAN HER NOSE ! CAN THOSE EYEGLASSES HELP HER TO SEE? I DON’T THINK SO !

I’m glad Britney’s getting so much love… I’m also very sympathetic and want the best for her. I spent the day yesterday watching her past videos and this girl rocks!!

I mean it reminded me of why I liked her pre-Kevin Federline. Always knew he would destroy her life.

famouslivingdead @ 09/19/2007 at 4:39 am

well…she does look great here n atleast she’s drinking plain water…give her a break, haters!!!

Oh how sweet. This is the real side of Britney coming out. The other one was simple rebellion and loneliness. Yes, everyone knew Kevin would do this to her. But remember, she was and is still young to learn from mistakes. I believe she knows now, that her children are what she needs to focus on now, along with her mental health and physical help. I have been reviewing some of her old videos on you tube, and this picture reminds me of the old sweet looking Britney. She is far from being used up and a has been. When she is ready, she will show the world how to blow the competition away. That includes you Mr. Timberlake. I would like to ask, when someone you loved dumped you, didn’t you do some stupid stuff. I know me and most of my friends did. Just think back.

Amazing, hope this is true!!!!!
Can´t wait, Gimme More is the best song so far of 2007 and Britney is the best!

Well I must say I was never a fan of hers, but I truly do wish and hope she pulls herself together not just for her children, but for herself as well.

She can see now!

That is all the girl needed, new spectacles… she is even looking pretty!

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY FROM PHILIPPINES NO MATTER WHAT TO YOU

esmeralda @ 09/19/2007 at 6:48 am

she looks really good…..i hope that her album will be a success.don’t forget that years ago we compared beyonce and shakira to britney.she was the only pop star………….so good luck britney

she looks good here!
cant wait for the video.

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/19/2007 at 6:52 am

Love you Brit :D

first she looks stupid, and her fans are even dumper than her. she can’t stop herself being in the spot light she is loving the attention BAD or GOOD. she is a drug addict but she no even care what anyone thinks. she will spoilt the kids life bc she has no interest in anybody than her own self.

Ray

who are u to call someone stupid?……………….ummmmmmmm Nobody!
you are worthless, so shut up, and sit yout ignorant sounding @ss down..where u belong!

Ok…Britney looks good! I am rooting for you Britney!

Ok..ray..I think that people like you, and the other lonely posters need to shut the f*ck up! Everybody has issues in their live..if anything that should be telling that small lightbulb in your pea brain..that it is REAL out here, and anything can happen to anyone!
Just because she is a celeb..that doesn’t mean that she isn’t human, she isnt GOD, and neither are you!

I am glad that k-fraud didn’t get custody of their kids! his payday period is coming to a end soon! b*stard!

IT’S Britney B*TCH! I am waiting for the video! YEAAAAH!

ray, step off! go back to that animal cage! where you dwell in!

Yeah she almost looks like the old britney in these photos.

sunshine williams you sound like a freaking lesbian!! and britney doesn’t look good, so you shut up and stop multiple posting with multiple names, you probalbly an alcoholic **** like your idol.

she is hot!!
She looks fine and serious!

She looks good!!

YILY: how can the media let her alone when shes all over it. i mean as soon as people STOP talking about her, she comes with another crazy thing, is not their fault is HER FAULT. she nees to grow up, stay home with her kids, and that way people will NOT talk about her.

you go ray!!!!

she looks great here!!! I hope everything going well for her.

Smile Britney :) @ 09/19/2007 at 9:16 am

That’s a fake smile, how could any parent smile after what happened in court yesterday? unless she doesn’t care, which would explain ALOT about her!

You know, I’ve always wondered why she holds hands with Ali and anyone else in her vicinity and the body guards are always holding on to her (no other star does this). Now we know…drunk and on drugs. I hope she gets it together before she harms those two babies.
I cannot understand why her fans blame Kevin and the media for this mess. She was a mess long before Kevin came into her life–she pursued the hell out of him. She married loser #1 before he came into her life. She was a mess before then. For those of you who feel the media won’t leave her alone–give us all a break. She makes sure they know where she is. Do you see pics of her when she doesn’t want you to? You don’t see pics when she is going to the lawyers, the doctors, etc. She is a master media manipulator and she only has herself to blame now that the interest is genuine and they are all hoping to see her fall on her fat face.

Neither Brit nor K-fed can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.

– The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.

– Both parents must complete the “Parenting Without Conflict” program.

– Each party is restrained from using corporal punishment with the children or allowing anyone else to.

– They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.

– Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to taking custody of the children.

– They must ensure that any prospective childcare professionals hold valid Red Cross infant CPR training.

*** Britney must follow extra set of rules in order to maintain the current shared custody agreement:

– Attend individual counseling at least once a week to address parenting issues.

– Meet with a parenting coach for a minimum of 8 hours a week, in at least two sessions a week. The coach is to observe her parenting skills and her interaction with her sons and provide Federline with a written progress report by October 22.

– And, “based on the evidence presented, the Court finds that there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances by Petitioner [Spears],” will have to undergo testing for controlled substances and alcohol. The testing shall be conducted twice per week on random dates and times, and the results will be forwarded to the court.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Britney has no one to blame but herself!

She looks beautiful. The glasses are becoming. Keep it up, Brit!

Patmycrotch @ 09/19/2007 at 9:32 am

it is so sad no one loves her

hey,
check out TMZ to see brit brit out partying last night at not one but TWO different clubs. are you fricken even kidding me???? she’s beyond help. only a ******* idiot, drug addict or non-caring mother would do that. feel free to combine three of those and any other desciptions of her that come to mind. an alley cat would be a better mother then this. i can already hear the defenders…..”she didn’t have the kids last night”. not sure how they seem to know who has custody and when but IT DOESN”T MATTER!!!! anyone who had had a judge order all those things on them, would be at home processing it all not out club hoping. just euthanize her already. she’s GD USELESS as a human being and mother. disgusting.

[~Famous~] @ 09/19/2007 at 9:41 am

fat ugly crackwhor`e

so the day that the judge brought down all these orders on Britney, that very night she goes out partying!!

Just take her kids away!

Britney is so stupid and i bet that the people who are saying that she looks nice with this stupid outfit and eyeglasses will laugh if they meet someone looking like her on the street. The law is pushing her to be a good girl, but do you realy believe that she can be this? Only a wonder can save this girl !

like i said she is disgusting, selfish, childish cow, she needs to go away.

Anything is the court order that prevents further use of hair extensions. This is an area the where court really needs to intervene!

patricia night @ 09/19/2007 at 10:39 am

She looks good
I hope she’ll get over all this stuff
Good luck, Britney

Wow! She looks really nice for once. Very classy. Hope this look is here to stay.

Glasses AND contacts seems a bit redundant. I think you are supposed to wear one at a time. Therefore, to the poster who said the glasses increase her IQ, I say it has dropped.

haha at her trying to look smart.

She looks good? Hah!!

Just look at her shoving ice cream in her face and going crazy the same day… pics here…

Then tell me she looks good!

It’s funny that you guys are buying into her media manipulation. “I’ll go to the glasses store, buy some studious-looking glasses, and hold a bottle of water in my hand.” And whoah! All of a sudden she’s lookin responsible. Come on.

Clementines @ 09/19/2007 at 12:45 pm

Uh.. she’s wearing her blue contact lenses with the glasses.. haha

Still a loser. You people would let her get away with murder. Baaa baaa to all you sheep.

Anyone see the pictures taken on the same day that the above poster linked to? She is in a LIQUOR STORE buying a Hagen Daas ice cream bar. A liquor store? Then she is holding a pacifier up to her eye.

She can’t take anything seriously.

Conserned @ 09/19/2007 at 1:22 pm

If britt is ever going to get better she needs the move the hell away from LA, get out of california, and head back to Louisiana and get back to your damn roots. And learn how to be a mother as well.

hah. good one MMM. britney is the queen of everything. so what if she gets ice cream agt a liquor store. dont you?

HEY MAKEUP , AND CLOTHES ARE CUTE, NOW SHE ONLY HAS TO FIX THE HAIR.

the_original_nika @ 09/19/2007 at 2:23 pm

GET IT TOGETHER WOMAN.
if true, its gonns be interesting tomorrow.

i wish her all the best! diggin the glasses look. i cant wait for her cd, but if she needs to solve some personal issues and settle this custody i CAN wait. u can do it britney!

HAHAHA, the next time we gonna see her with a bible in her hands…

GIMME MORE @ 09/19/2007 at 3:18 pm

YEEEEEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

She makes me sick, ugly *****! Where is her kids?! She has 50-50 custody, she just wants to be a mom, GIVE ME A ******* BREAK!!!

WOW, SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS REALLY PRETTY :-)

I love Britney. Gimme more is such a great song. I really hope she comes back on top again.People just need to stop all the bad comments i mean how is she gonna get better if all she reads is people calling her names and just always saying negative things about her. I mean really how would anyone like everyone saying negative comments. Well good luck Britney I will always be pulling for you.

I wanna take my previous post back from earlier when I first saw this pics of her getting her new glasses. What the hell. How is it she can think that going out partying is a way to say she is ok Nope. All my well wishesd just went out the window. Get her to rehab with Dr. Phil and don’t let her out till he has kicked the crap out of your stupid ego or whatever other crap is up in that sick head of yours. No more excuses from me for your actions Brit. You took the last straw from me.

I really like britney, i hope she gets better soon once everyone leaves her alone about her partying and kids and divorce and stuff. she should disappear for a couple months to a year and just come back and suprise everyone with the hugest comeback ever.

she looks really pretty… wow

WOW SHE LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD. SHE HAS A SMILE ON HER FACE. SHE IS SO
BEUTIFUL! CANT WAIT TO SE THE VID. THE NEW SONG IS REALY GOOD. I AM SUCH A FAN. I HOPE SHE POLES IT TOGETHER. YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRITNEY!!

SHE LOOKS SOOOO GOOD. CANT WAIT FOR HER NEW ALBUM. I HOPE THE VID IS GOOD. I AM A BIG FAN COME ON BRIT YOU CAN DO IT.

Ray

You sound like a non p*ussy getting @sshole, and Laila you sound like the tramp that might can give little Ray here, his 1st blowj*b!

Back the F*ck up…f*cking nobodys! Who the hell know you? NOBody!

For all we know…you could smell like 15 miles of roadkill! You can look like the f*cking blimp, and further more I bet you that you @ssholes is FUGGLY! You live your life talking about her, but she lives her life, well rednecks like you would never know! CAGE DWELLERS!

she is still so young, but under such terrible pressure. i sincerely hope everything will become ok. she is really pretty.

BRITNEY ……I REALLY HOPE EVERYTHIN WORKS OUT 4 U….LIKE IT DID B4

**** you psyco lesbo sunshine, i have a very good live thanks for your concern but you have big issues, go away an make me a favour kill yourself and take shitney with you bc you are a piece of shittt with mongoloid IQ.

Actually little RAY, I am straight as that p*nis up your @ss!

and a @sshole like you, can’t be happy about themselves, stubby B*tch! Kill yourselve..it sounds like you are heading down that path, why don’t you, jump in front of a moving train, get lynched from a tree, get gang raped..by that chunky b*tch laila, and her hard up for punks like you! And further more..Britney can buy you..SO SHUT THE F*CK UP, and KISS HER ASS, and SUCK k_FRAUD’S D*CK! SCRAGGILY THOART HAVING B*STARD!

and have a nice day..cow tipping B*TCH!

LOL PSYCHO LESBO sunshine has bad attitude LOL S L U T b i t ch!

Love the hair & glasses but I’ve never been a fan of her fashion sense. Time to hire a stylist I say!!!

You r a stupid **** lier!

Britney is beautiful women. Good Luck Britney. Come back

RAY

blah, blah, blah

U sound like a women seriously hurt wittle baby’s feelings! SO anti Lesbian…SO suck it up like you do everything else fat boy! you will be ok..if not..SO EFFIN WHAT! DIE!

I love Britney Spears, she’s wonderful!!!!!

Love you Brit, praying for your health and happiness.

she is just plain nasty and ******. anybody who would show thgeir ****** to paps is a nasty stinky ole ****.

she is just plain nasty and ******. anybody that will show their ****** to the paps is a nasty ****.

how in the hell can glasses convince you she is a good mother. what a bunch of idiots.

im not a #1 fan of britney but i think she rock all over again we cant deny gimme more is a incredible song actually i have in my own site i think britney is great!

BRITNEY IS THE BEST IN THIS ******* WORLD

hey
these nasty comment about her…do you really think they are gonna make her do any better? keep your filty comments to yourself! she doesnt sit around her house critisizing you!

PEOPLE! COME ON! GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK! You have no clue what so ever on how hard her life is right now! You need to get a life and stop making such mean and nasty comments about her. Shes not the only young girl who got pregnant at a young age and has other problems…i bet half of you making these comments have problems to! You really need to get a hold of yourself and STOP!

SHE LOOK BEAUTIFUL… I LOVE HER I DON’T CARE ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE… BUT AS A ARTIST SHE FREAKIN ROCKS!!!! ALL THOSE ******* THAT TALK **** ABOUT THEY R JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THERE FAT AND BRIT LOOKS GOOD FOR HAVING 2 KID!!! LOVE YOU MAMA

I saw the “Gimme More” video on Webcastr.com today You might want to check if they still have it here: http://www.webcastr.com.

you guys that dis her need to shut your mouth everybody is getting her to do these things because you wont stay off her tail

i think that she needs to get herself together. maybe having her kids taken away will finally show her what the ***** going on in her own life. and i dont feel bad for her; she was americas pop princess–meaning she had an image to uphold. kids are looking at her now and asking what happened to her? good qeustion–maybe you can ask her. but i think she is a little too busy partying to think about her fans. thanks brit.

I can’t really feel THAT sorry for her, afterall, she wants the paparazzi with her in whatever step she takes. Just think, she even bought one in the bathroom with her at Quizno’s and didn’t realize that the camera was on while flirting with him. She wants attention at any cost. It’s just pathetic that she’s gotten low enough to feel that the only way she can make people like her is to f— them. I would have felt more sorry for her if she actually tried to get her life together and fight harder to keep her kids.

Anonymous @ 10/08/2007 at 2:07 pm

Yeah true the media is paying too much attention to her when they need to leave her alone ad let her live her life.
But that will never happen unless some smart person passes a law when it comes to papparazi.
But it’s not all Media, its her too.
She does the most rediculous things, who is to say her actions are not to be blamed as well.
She needs to get her act together and be the best mother she can be because if she can’t do even that, she might as well be finished.

Britney,you`re great.We still love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU WILL FEEL YOURSELF BETTER SOON.
With love
Your ALEX

Cassandra @ 10/12/2007 at 6:59 pm

So what if britany isnt a twig anymore!! who in real life is!!?? Not even models, expect anorexic ones, its called re-touching!! I love britany spears!! You all need to get a life an stop worrying about brits!!!

WOw i love britney spears new album she rocks and she is the best of the best

Britney,

You always good mother to your kids. i don’t care what people think about you. right now, you still young lady. please to be strong yourself. I can’t wait your new cd come out.. you look good have two kids. i will pray for you britney. take care and god bless you.

azeya miranda @ 10/24/2007 at 4:03 am

britney..we love you..here from Philippines want you..so be brave and stay the same..we are here for yah…godbless..come back pls..muah muah..