Oscar De La Hoya Loves Fishnet

Oscar De La Hoya Loves Fishnet

Mrs. Oscar De La Hoya, is that you?

Ever wanted to see Boxing’s Golden Boy showing off his pretty package? Well, now’s your chance!

New pictures have surfaced of boxing champ De La Hoya dressed in a fishnet body suit, pink AND blank panties, high heels, a wig and a fedora.

Check out X17 for the pics!

De La Hoya, 34, is married to Puerto Rican singing superstar Millie Corretjer and has four children. He has one son with MillieOscar Gabriel, almost 2. His other three other children are Jacob, 9, Devon, 8, and Atiana, 8.

Jacob‘s mother is unknown, Devon‘s mother is former Las Vegas show girl Angelicque Mcqueen and Atiana‘s mother is actress Shanna Moakler.

UPDATE: Apparently these photos are a fake! rat. De La Hoya‘s agent at CAA, Jack Tiernan, confirms it “They’re completely manufactured,” Tiernan says. “The pictures have been manipulated or manufactured, and the matter has been referred to his attorney.”

Posted to: Oscar De La Hoya

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Ace Tomato @ 09/19/2007 at 1:56 pm

When I think of Oscar and fetish, this is not what I imagined. Did he lose a bet???

Oh, and thanks so much, Jared. I have to go scour my eyeballs now.

OMG WTH
HES FUNNY
MAN ITS GETTING SCARY
OUT HERE NOW

I heard he was gay – is that true?

Does every celebrity have to get a picture scandal?

suspicious package @ 09/19/2007 at 2:02 pm

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!

Are these real or photoshopped?

Those pics are photoshopped….especially if you check out the ones on X17, you can tell they are not authentic photos. We love you Jared, but please don’t fall into the X17 category.

A cross dressing boxer. I thought I had seen it all. Guess not!

the_original_nika @ 09/19/2007 at 2:13 pm

WTF… LOL.

Francophile @ 09/19/2007 at 2:14 pm

LOL !!!

That’so gay !

Nice Catholic boy – four children with four different women. At least he married the mother of his latest baby.

some of those photos are really bad photoshopped but others seem real. LOL!
oh, and what a ****. he has four children with four women and he had three of them in just two years?

Just….ewww!

Lillianne @ 09/19/2007 at 2:27 pm

What happened to the pictures?

*~*Jinny*~* @ 09/19/2007 at 2:51 pm

LOL.. So much for being Mr. Tough guy, now he’s Mrs. Girlie Man!

KrungKrung @ 09/19/2007 at 2:53 pm

10 Francophile : 09/19/2007 at 2:14 pm
LOL !!!

That’so gay !
=================================

you comment/post cracks me up big time bahahahhaaa.

Never heard of him lol!

Shrugging an atlas @ 09/19/2007 at 3:10 pm

The pics don’t look photoshopped to me but then there is one where his legs look quite superb…I’m sure many women out there would be jealous of those, so perhaps a little photoshop magic has been sprinkled on these ;)

Straight men are so fucked up.

At least Alicia loss weight and shaved be4 posing.

What a gurl for you..his wife dressed him in his frilly panties and the wife became butch..not surprise, he always struck me as sissyfied.

WTF? now that’s sick!

That’s disturbing… And he has four children with four different women? I didn’t realize he was such a malut (That’s male ****, by the way.)

so much for the intimidation factor.

Mr. Conrad @ 09/19/2007 at 7:14 pm

what!!

3 children, 8, 8, and 9 !?!?!

sheesh, that crappy dude isnt loyal at all!!!!!

i cant stand him – -

4 children, 4 different mothers.

what a tool.

no one can stand him long enough to have a second child with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosh, you have ingited my dislike for OSCARWEINER DELAUNLOYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All