Zac Efron Under Starbucks Spell

Zac Efron Under Starbucks Spell

Zac Efron cheats on Robeks and makes a Starbucks run in North Hollywood on Tuesday.

The “Ladies Choice” actor tried to avoid being photographed by picking up a Starbucks drink via drive-thru again in his dented Oldsmobile Alero. Zac and his High School dream girl picked up drive-thru McDonalds on Sunday night.

More pictures inside of Zac on his Starbucks run…

zac efron starbucks 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
stillthereforme @ 09/19/2007 at 12:55 am

He’s so hot! First!

Awwsh how cute~ LOL..his car =’D nice!

XOXO
APRIL ;)

And wow..Zac is soo hot! ;)

aw no vanessa in the car this time

zacs looking very hot though!!!:)

Zac is hott. That is for sure but he really does seem to be irritated by the paps. I honestly think that that would be the main thing about his life that might suck. It is clear that he is trying to be there for V and yet have his own life at the same time BUT he cannot do either without it being photographed. There are like 2 or 3 reports out there that “Zanessa” broke up again and I read an interview where Z specifically says that he would give anything not to be a celebrity and just be an actor (I really do feel for them both)

please please please cut your hair!

Here’s wishing I was that straw!

Wich car he drives?

What did he order? Looks good and refreshing.

zanessa_fan @ 09/19/2007 at 1:08 am

where is vanessa?! please JJ! more pics of the two

Zac is so hot and I wish Zanessa the best and hope all goes well with them.

I dont think my comment work so I will write it again :) Zac is so hot. Vanessa and Zac I wish the best for both of you and hope all goes well.

omg what I would do to be that straw!

Starry Nights @ 09/19/2007 at 1:19 am

work that straw boy.

YoohrStoopid @ 09/19/2007 at 1:22 am

STRAW Boy he’s working that straw. baha

Seriously though….How do they always find him????? And why do the insist on photographing him doing the simplest of things?! “Oh im getting gas, man take my foto”, “im getting a smoothie man, check it out” Seriously…

Zac is now in turn to be photographed after Vanessa has been. We will have more pictures like these, will we???

It is really irritated for both of them.

Zac seem to be doing some boring stuff to make the paps feel boring and give up following them.

Hope everything is going well for Zanessa.

I guess it’s a little sad how they just want to do normal things together & like going to a drive-thru, to get mcdonalds , but the papz still follow them. I mean the photos are great for the fans, but for them, it’s sad because they’re being invaded of their privacy I know I’m not over here that much.

What did he order?

Zac,Take good care of Vanessa!!!!!!!!Hope to see you together again…..

I think only cola or tsomething else

Jared, can you please clear up any of the breakup rumours? They really are quite depressing.

This was in a recent Australian online article: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=297221

“It is understood Hudgens, 18, was “all over” the unidentified man at a Hollywood party she attended while Efron was in Europe promoting new film Hairspray.

When someone at the party confronted Hudgens about Efron, she “threw a fit and said ‘don’t mention his name’ “OK! reports.”

First of all, I doubt Vanessa would’ve attended any Hollywood parties after coming back from Australia. Secondly, OK isn’t the best resource.

Please keep us updated!

'OK'is pathetic @ 09/19/2007 at 2:34 am

No doubt that OK is a stupid source. They don’t party, and had she partied, paparazzi would’v seen her leave her house. Thanks.

1) Vanessa and Zac have been together two years. Deal.
2) They haven’t broken up, so quit making **** up to start rumors.
3)stop bashing fans and the actors, nobody thinks your cool for doing so.
4) SO WHAT IF THE CAR IS OLD OR DENTED. You all drive brand new up to date vehicles? If you have morals, and spend your money wisely, NO.
and another thing…his granpa gave him those ars and he’s PROUD to own them so shut the hell up already.

you people are pathetic.

Marianne Lao @ 09/19/2007 at 2:59 am

ZANESSA RULES! MOre Zanessa sightings JUST JARED! Thank U!

Tiger Lily @ 09/19/2007 at 5:00 am

Poor Zac. I swear there’s a homing device on him.

Zac: you should search under your car to make sure there isn’t a
GPS system attached giving away your location. Every time you make
a move they know where you’ll be.

V-LOYALIST @ 09/19/2007 at 5:23 am

I really think zac is really an outgoing person and shy, i have feeling that he will never get the hang of those paparrazi.

Well.. no zanessa sighting, i guess zac is really so overprotective of vanessa (she mentioned in one interview).

Just a tidbit.. did u know that Chris Brown (R&B singer) Ryan Sheckler (skateboard champ/friend of zac)and i thnk also Ryan Seacrest, to name a few.. all mentioned have admiration for his lady love Vanessa. Lucky u zac!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All