Britney Takes Sean Shopping

Britney Takes Sean Shopping

Britney Spears takes son Sean Preston, 2, shopping with her for jeans Thursday at AG Adriano Goldschmied on Robertson Blvd. in Beverly Hills, Calif. Lookin’ good… except for the questionable shoe selection!

Diddy also recently spoke on the record, telling Access Hollywood that Britney was not drinking the night before her opening performance at the VMAs.

“The times that I was around her, in her defense, she don’t (sic) drink any alcohol. I didn’t see her drink. You know I was hospitable, I offered everybody a drink and you know she had water,” he said.

Access Hollywood then asked, “At 3am when you see her, as a performer do you say to yourself ‘you should be going to sleep now, you are opening the VMAs tomorrow.‘”

“Everybody has their own way,” Diddy replied. “Some people deal with, you know, nerves, they can’t go to sleep and you don’t know what the problem is. To just say ‘Oh, her career is over she [is] done,’ to discount all her work beforehand because she is a human being — we all go through hard times.”

Britney‘s not sucking on a pacifier, right? RIGHT? And why the one blue contact + glasses combo?

10+ pictures inside of Britney and Sean Preston shopping up a storm…

britney spears sean preston shopping 01
britney spears sean preston shopping 02
britney spears sean preston shopping 03
britney spears sean preston shopping 04
britney spears sean preston shopping 05
britney spears sean preston shopping 06
britney spears sean preston shopping 07
britney spears sean preston shopping 08
britney spears sean preston shopping 09
britney spears sean preston shopping 10

Photos: Anthony Monterotti, PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Kevin Federline, Sean Preston Federline

Ethan Miller/Getty

angel hair @ 09/21/2007 at 12:10 am

i totally agree with diddy. people mess up and make mistakes. celebrities these days are getting nit-picked for every single little thing they do. from clothing to parenting; it’s almost they’ve been turned into a circus freak show!

It’s not only Angelina who can carry her kids around! How adorable is little Sean! It seems that Britney has a stronger bond with her first baby. Sean gets to go everywhere with her, and she holds him more, while somebody else mostly hold Jayden. But anyway, i can’t judge ppl in pics!

wow, i like diddy, but sometimes, some of the things he says, i don’t agree with. i’m glad that he spoke up for britney. she’s been looking good these past few days. despite what i think, i know they’ll be haters and they’re just flat-out going to diss her. it’s a shame, because they’re dissing someone who they don’t even know, who probably pick at her, because nothing great is going on with their lives. and what’s low, is that, they’re sitting behind computers, trashing celebrities who have millions and millions of dollar trying to live their life and don’t spend their time talking down on others. some people just need to snap out of it, and just grow up.

stay strong britney. i’m agreein with diddy too. its very sad that people want her kids taken away out of spite. girl is going through a rough time.she’ll pull through. i think the judge orders will help her, hopefully she follows through with it, cuz she can turn this around.

media probably wont pick up on this. they only like to pick up on the negative and exaggerate it.

britney i wish u the best!

forget angelina!!!! brit has the cutest kids! my gawd, her boys are edible!!!!

WHOA! Oh, sorry, I thought that was Joey Lawrence. Sorry.

Oh, and it is not a good idea to put a necklace on a kid that age. It just isn’t safe.

OK, I feel sorry for BRITZ, but what kind of God aweful glasses are those?

Dem tracks in her scalp! Lord!!

Sean Preston looks like he is wearing dentures and had a couple of drinks!

That is why I hate nose jobs, your kids end up with your old nose!

I agree with diddy too.
Sean is cute boy! and Brit looks nice here.

aw seans so cute
and brits is looking good in those pics, i like her outfit!

It always seems that Britney goes to the store and chooses the most disgusting items.. The girl has absolutely NO fashion sense..

You are a Millionare, dress your kid decent to go to the damn store!!

Not everything has to be thought, a little common sense wouldn’t hurt!

supernovany @ 09/21/2007 at 12:43 am

Diddy is a dumb ass and every time he opens his mouth he proves it. Her career is not over because of ONE performance. It’s potentially over because of a series of stupid mistakes over the course of several years that she refuses to acknowledge and correct but most of all, her career is over because she just doesn’t WANT it bad enough anymore – not bad enogh to work hard, put down the drugs and be disciplined. OVER

I’m going to guess that no parents have commented on these photos; otherwise they’d have noticed the problems with the carseat photo. Not only are Sean’s carseat straps NOT over his shoulders and tight the way they’re supposed to be, but the buckle is just languishing around his midsection instead of up near his armpits. Clearly this thing is not going to prevent him from being thrown around inside the straps as it’s not been properly tightened. It’s one thing for Britney to be sloppy about her appearance and her performances (who really gives a crap about her), but when she can’t even take care of her kids properly after 2 years of experience (well, not that she apparently does much of anything in their regard), THAT is a HUGE problem. I feel so bad for those little boys whose lives are being jeopardized!

ShimmeringDew @ 09/21/2007 at 12:45 am

Her kids are very cute! I give her time she will pull herself up and be on top again. Just a matter of time.
I still have hope for her.

Some of you people really need a new hobby. Your nit picking everything she does or doesn’t do. I suppose your lives are so perfect n so full that you have to get on a computer and JUDGE.
Can’t you just wish her well and move on. It’s not hard !! .Amazing how cruel people have gotten.

Oh Maia get off your perfect parent chair. Heaps of kids pull the straps down because they get annoyed with them. And dont tell me ‘well my kids never did it”or “”proper chairs arent meant to do that”or any of the other rubbish that is sprouted. The seat is fine. I just had a look at the guides that came with my kids carseats and guess what! They say that the buckle is meant to be around the midsection. And theres a pretty little picture next to it that shows it. Does that make all of us bad mums? Oh No – give our kids away! Take a step back and build a bridge honey.
And $100 says you sit down and type your little response back to me telling me what a terrible person I am and how much I dont know anything and how I dont deserve to be a parent and how I should get a life – yawwwnnn – well heres my response in advance – ZZZZZZZZZZ

LisaMarie @ 09/21/2007 at 1:06 am

Awwwwww she looks so Beautiful I Love Britney! she’s the Best!

Britney Rocks!

C’mon Britney think about you kids stop being selfish… look at your son you dont even know how to properly secure your child you are neglecting your children’s safety. Train your bodyguard to secure you childs seatbelt if you can’t do it. rmember on the BRITAX manual the belt should be on the child shoulder level… grow up you are no longer a kid…. stop acting like ****.

she shouldnt be critized every step she make.

OMG why even put him in a seat if you aren’t going to put the straps ON his shoulders…DEAR GOD!!

And don’t give me crap I am a HUGE Britney fan…but I am a MOM first (and yes I am certified in car safety)!!

CUTE BABY!!!!

WHAT? SO KATE BOSWORTH CAN HAVE A RETARDED EYE, BUT BRITNEY CAN’T! JUST LET HER BE, SHE’S HAD TO GO THROUGH ENOUGH CRAP, WHICH ALL STARTED WITH KEVIN FRICKEN FEDERLINE…WHY HAS EVERYONE SEEMED TO FORGET THAT???

I THINK HER SHOES ARE CUTE :) AND HER DRESS IS FLATTERING FOR ONCE

It amazes me how people take one picture and manage to find problems. Do we know that the car was moving when this picture was taken? I doubt it since this is a clear picture. How do you know that the car seat wasn’t straightened out before they left? And let’s face it, kids get in the car and start moving around. You might put a child in a car seat correctly, but they can wiggle enough to where they can move the straps around.

All these people that criticize her need to walk around with a notebook for a week. Every time you do something that you are glad other people didn’t see or that wasn’t perfect, write it down. I’m sure that by the end of the week, you’d come to realize that you yourself would be subject to the same stupid comments you make about her because no one is perfect…well, except me. I’m pretty damn great.

my god…. does she ever take her kids in the park or playground instead of shopping??? i guess that is all she can do…….sad really

Everyone is incredibly critical of her. God forbid she make even minor mistakes in child care. I did hear that every single parent who can’t secure their child’s safety belt 100% correctly every time with people taking pictures of their every movement should have their kids taken away from them.

And I don’t think she’s sucking on the pacifier. I’ve seen moms, as gross as it is, clean it off that way after her kid drops it.

Life is good @ 09/21/2007 at 2:03 am

I am glad that someone is defending her. I hate how we all love it when people screw up. Makes us all feel perfect doesn’t it. I am not a Britney fan. Never have been, but I hate the ravenous slurs against people who may be going through what the rest us are but these people have to do it in the limelight.

That little boy looks healthy and happy in his mums arms.

You HATERS SUCK!! Always picking on the details! GIVE HER A BREAK!
Britney will get her act 2gether she just needs time & good people around her! BLESS her & her babies=D

poor girl…i feel sorry for her

Hello? It is NOT normal to wear one blue contact !!!

This is the second time she has appeared in public with one blue eye and one brown eye – and she is sucking on that pacifier – CRAZYTOWN

Britney is stubborn, she will do what she wants to do despite what everyone including what a judge tells her to do. I believe most of the criticisms against her is not out of spite but for her to get her act together and be the Britney we all love her to be.

why must she have every single step analyzed to no possible end…she has issues that’s a known fact, so all yall are doing is giving her more issues to worry about. WE really don’t know her, just because we see pictures of her does not give us an insight into her life, we don’t know the truth on her just because some tab report said something, and we don’t know what she truly is capable of. i realize she probably doesn’t deserve any more chances but she still is a human, and she is not the worst human in the world…it’s funny people claim there are celebrities more important than Britney spears…BUT Britney spears has the more post counts than the other celebrities on here…so she OBVIOUSLY has some importance…smh when did we become so judgmental

yeah well @ 09/21/2007 at 3:41 am

this pics are minor compared to the pics of the same incident on http://www.britneyexperts.com

sean is CRYING in every single pic, including her with him in the car.

like really, WTF ?? is wrong with her. ?!?

just leave her alone…honestly! she’s coping, we just have to give her time.

ALL OF THE HATERS:{{{{SHUT THE F*CK UP}}}}}}}

SHE IS D*AMNED IF SHE DO, AND D*NED IF SHE DON’T! WHEN SHE IS TAKING HER KIDS OUT, YOU SAY THAT SHE IS TRASH, AND POOR BRIT, BUT WHEN YOU DON’T SEE HER WITH HER KIDS..THEN YOU ASK WHY ISN’T SHE WITH HER KIDS, SO MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND!

I AGREE THAT HER HAIR COULD BE DONE, BUT OK..I BET YOU THAT HALF OF YOU NEED YOUR A MAKE OVER 101, SO..PLEASE STOP!

EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERYBODY, IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE WAY SHE DRESSES….SO. I AM PRETTY SURE THAT IT IS SOMEONE OUT HERE IN THIS BIG WIDE WORLD THAT DON’T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FASHSION SENSE! THINK ABOUT IT! I LIKE HER GLASSES, SO WHAT SHE IS WEARING CONTACTS, THAT IS HER! HER SONS ARE CUTE! I WOULDN’T WANT TO CARRY HIM..ALL THE TIME, I WOULD WANT A STROLLER, BUT THEN AGAIN THAT IS HER, I AM ROOTING FOR HER!

Sean Preston looks like the spitting image of Chris Farley (RIP).

OK, SO HE WAS CRYING, CAN YOU HONESTLY NAME ONE 2 YEAR OLD THAT DOESN’T CRY? WHAT ABOUT A 1 YEAR OLD? YEAH WELL, YOU CAN’T, CAN YOU?

I think those hideous shoes are from the Michael Kors collection. I have knee high boots in a similar design.

Using her kids as collateral now? That’s so nice of her… *****.

Both Diddy and Spears did X

Maya Koren, ISRAEL @ 09/21/2007 at 5:49 am

From where those shoes ?

I love this pic:

sean is playing with his car of Brit sholder

yes he was crying I guess the paprzzi scard him, he was crying untill Brit piket him, when he was in her harms he imdtly clamed doen.

and look at the pics sean poll sthe car set and the get in the drive in,as she pikes him out of the car set.

It’s such an invasion of privacy….like the new cover of people magazine, made me teary when i saw it. There need to be laws, we’ve all said it before regarding where/when/how they can abuse a woman and their childrens civil liberty of walking the streets to shop without this. Great that Britney keeps her cool, clearly the boy is upset at their presence. You just wonder where will this obsession with celebrity culture and their private lives end. Will their appetite ever be satisifed?, will this girl ever be left alone in peace?…..

#29… errr car seat straps… not a detail!

it’s actually very common of mothers to suck on the binky first before giving it to the child, to clean it if it has either fallen to the floor, or been laying around the bottom of a bag. It’s an ineffective method but no mother I know doesn’t do it.

Angelina's granny panties @ 09/21/2007 at 9:32 am

Maybe her glasses will help her see the difference btwn right and wrong.

Come on! Face the facts – a child’s car seat should be put on securely EVERY TIME THEY ARE IN A CAR. It’s a five point harness! If it’s put on correctly, it can’t be pushed over hsi shoulders. If another car hit them, he would have whiplash and possible abdominal bleeding.

YES Britney’s allowed to make mistakes, YES she’s young, but dammit, I was 21 years old with an infant and I NEVER put my son’s carseat on incorrectly…she’s a very intelligent young woman that should know better!

If she doesn’t have a visit from her “parenting coach” over this, I’ll be shocked.

Tash, no, my kids HAVE never done that. And if they ever do, the straps will be fixed. You can’t drive with your child improperly fastened into their carseat — what would be the point? They might as well not be in one at all. And you think that’s okay? You sound like a fanatic Britney teenybopper who takes no responsibility for her own actions, either. I seriously hope that you don’t cause the injury or death of your future children because you just don’t care enough to take care of your kids. What a shame…

Uh, I just wish she would go away..for a couple of months…seriously. Just go to Spain sweety…yeah…Spain. I seriously get tired of hearing about her.

She really does need Parenting 101. What mom doesn’t know how to properly put their child in their carseat. This is the first thing I noticed when I looked at these pics. Straps on the side of his arms and the clip low on his stomach. Come on, that is ridiculous!!!!

And nothing irritates me more when someone is desperate enough to get their point across by using all CAPS. Seriously…just stop. And ok, she put her car seat in wrong…and if she got in a car accident…that would be really bad. But then again I’ve seen worse; people that don’t even use a car seat. She just really needs to go away and re-evaluate her life by leaving paparazzi infested areas aka large cities. I’m not a fan, and she sure does annoy me…but she annoys me less when she’s insane. Seeing that she just won’t go away, I’ll compromise by wishing her well…like yesterday. Seriously, she needs help/a vacation/rehab/a reality check…

look how much brit and sean love each other,

he is crying and then she picks him up and he stops and he pots his head on her harm

he is playing with a car on her arm

how cute

love them both brit get bather

I agree with #31. What is the point of having different colored eyes?!? It’s one thing if you were born with eyes that weren’t the same color, but doing it on purpose makes no sense. It’s not cute. Is she trying to be like Marilyn Manson or something?

People only gets on Britney because of her neglect for her kids. She should be with both kids, and not one of them. She had two kids not one. With the wisdom Britney has she should share it with her kids as well as gracing them with her presence. She needs to spend at least 5 days a week with her kids and on weekends go out, but NOT EVERY NIGHT!

Maia – The car seat photo was the first thing i zoomed in on too!
“Not only are Sean’s carseat straps NOT over his shoulders and tight the way they’re supposed to be, but the buckle is just languishing around his midsection instead of up near his armpits.” I have a 1 year old son and i check and double-check his carseat straps every single time i put him in the car. I can not believe how careless and dangerous Brit is acting in placing her child in the seat wrongly. All it takes is one minor fender bender and there could be grave consequences simply because she did not take the extra 5 seconds to adjust the straps accordingly.

Well, this post just improved my opinion of Diddy. The little boy, Sean doesn’t have daddy’s good looks. he looks pudgy like mummy after the divorce, booze etc.

You never see her playing with them or talking to them or making eye contact for that matter. She just carts them around wherever she wants to go. How could one person do EVERYTHING wrong? What an idiot.

Are you freakin’ BLIND!? How can ANYONE say that Britney “looks good” in this picture! Her hairpins are sticking out of a half-weaved head of fake hair (not brushed). She looks as high as a kite, sucking on an infant’s pacifier — by the way, who said it was Sean’s?!

She’s going INFANTILE, reverting to her own childhood. This chick is seriously demented, and I can’t believe her fans can’t see it. God, wake up people.

remember da truth @ 09/22/2007 at 9:05 am

Sean Preston is not eating nutritious foods, either. He is a toddler and looks like his baby fat is turning into obesity.

ok I just want to comment on the picture of Sean in his car seat with the straps OFF his shoulds what is the point of even putting him in it if your not gonna do it correctly. Its not hard. And if she were to have gotton in a crash what was gonna secure him into that seat? because even him he “wiggled” them down they shouldnt have even been that loose. and the plastic part the is supposted to go over there chest is on his belly how is that helping?

I have 2 children and I would NEVER not secure them correctly into their carseats

Dont get me wrong I love Brit, but come on this is your child. WISE UP GIRL!!!