Britney Spears Sucks Pacifiers

Britney Spears Sucks Pacifiers

I was right!

We all know that Britney Spears appeases her oral fixation by sucking on lollipops but aren’t pacifiers taking it a little too far?

While Britney was out shopping with son Sean Preston, 2, in Beverly Hills on Thursday, Britney put Jayden‘s pacifier in her own mouth. Granted, she was busy shopping and her dress had no pockets to stow it away…

IF YOU WERE/ARE A MOTHER, would you suck on your own child’s pacifier?

01 britney spears sucking pacifier
britney spears sucking pacifier 06
britney spears sucking pacifier 07
britney spears sucking pacifier 08
britney spears sucking pacifier 09
britney spears sucking pacifier 10

Photos: XXJ/Flynetonline, Anthony Monterotti/PacificCoastnews.com
Posted to: Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Kevin Federline, Sean Preston Federline

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

this discussion is ridiculous.
she’s a mother well she attempt to be a good one.
there are thousands of mothers who are worse than her.
LEAVE HER ALONE!!

You Guys Are SICK! @ 09/21/2007 at 6:06 am

I can’t BELIEVE how many people here are saying that sucking on your kid’s pacifer is fine! GROSS, YUCK AND EWWWWWY EWWWWY YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially AFTER it’s HIT THE GROUND??? Are you kidding me!?!?! No Wonder Parents are SICK all the time! And why their snotty nosed kids are too! You are grossing out the sane and sanitary people of the world by doing that, just so you know. Do you trade gum with your husband too??? WOW, I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go guzzle mass quantities of Listerine now……….

I’m very agree with # Galia. And don’t think that something is right because a lot of people are doing it. Anyway, nice to see Britney with her child.

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/21/2007 at 6:12 am

27 You Guys Are SICK! : 09/21/2007 at 6:06 am

———————————————

Trust me..get help

Why is everyone making a big deal about this? At least she has an excuse to have a pacifier. No one was giving the rappers this much crap when we were subjected to picture after picture of grown men with them.

NO, NEVER!! I feel sad seeing pictures of Britney because it’s clear that she’s pretty messed up.

her son is so cutteee!!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/21/2007 at 6:22 am

People..go worry about your own lives instead of trashing people you will NEVER know…I would just love to see how you would handle being scrutinized the way Britney is.

She deserves the ridicule @ 09/21/2007 at 6:22 am

Ya’ll can take the bimbo out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of the bimbo.

I mean, come ON, this girl has more money than she could spend in a lifetime and she dresses like she shops from the clearance rack at Sears or Fredrick’s of Hollywood. Those shoes are so 8 years ago, and they were ugly then.

I’m calling Stacey of What Not To Wear, I’m turning Britney in. Can you imagine how many truck loads of clothes they’d have to throw away from her closets though???

The pacifier thing is DISGUSTING…seriously DISGUSTING.

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/21/2007 at 6:28 am

The way that the paps are hounding her, Sean and Jayden, THAT’S WHAT’S DISGUSTING! A mother putting her own son’s pacifier in her mouth is not disgusting.

she is so DISGUSTING!! she looks like she smells. she such a trailer trash showing her tits are her cun t then is when she is happy.

I agree with number three. I use to do that too when my kid dropped it on the floor. God, please give this woman a break!!!! She can’t make a move anymore. If Britney commits suicide, the papparazzi’s are the only ones to blame, along with all those who make fun of her the whole time.

I have a daughter and when she had a dummy I would suck on it, especially when it fell on the ground and got dirty.

There is nothing wrong with that.

YES, most mothers do that at some time or another if they don’t have a free hand, pockets, etc. It is totally normal. Get over it.

Hey You guys are sick! Go and get some help yourself…sick puppy.

**** the pacifier! the kids seat belt isn’t even on right!!!!

First off why does she not have a purse or diaper bag – of course her assistant has it. She was shipping after all – has to pay for her items somehow.
Plus no child should have a pacifier after they are walking – to dangerous and bad for their teeth.

I hate it when I see a child in the store and smile at them and instead of seeing their beautiful smile back all you see is a pacifier hanging out of their mouth.

And yes my son used a pacifier maybe 5 or 6 times in his life and only when he was in infant. He really didn’t like it, too well adjusted, he didn’t even have a security blanket or had to sleep with a toy.

Pacifiers are completely ridiculous to begin with. If a child gets his/her oral needs met via breastfeeding there is ZILCH reason why they need to have a piece of rubber shoved between their lips. Has ANYONE EVER seen a pacifier in the mouth of an Indian, Native, African infant. NO – and their mental health issues are WAY WAY healthier than in the west. Why? Because they attach their children via the breast and in papooses that keep the baby close and near the mother’s heartbeat. The west is SO ill, so backward and so inducing illnessess and disorders it’s a tragedy.

It’s NOT normal. It’s retarded.

Some moms do it to clean it off if its fallen. It’s better to get the germs washed off with your own spit if there’s no sink in sight.

It’s very infantile to do this.

I am a mother and yes I would if it fell on the floor and my child needed it back sometime soon. It may not be sanitary, but not much is sanitary. Also, I would put the binkie in my mouth as a joke to make my kid laugh. The problem is that Britney cannot do anything without being scrutinized. Non-celebrity mothers do things all the time, sometimes more shocking, and nothing is even thought about it.

how the hell do you know that’s jayden’s pacifier??? 2 year olds have pacifiers. lol and yes i have put my kids pacifier in my mouth. i dont walk around with it but i have put in my mouth sometimes to tease my kid. nothing wrong with it. and like someone said, if it was dirty and you had nowhere to wash it..

That is so disgusting. I have 3 children and I NEVER would have done that.
At least that’s not as bad as the mom I saw with a HUGE HERPES on her lip who was kissing her baby girl on the lips over and over.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All