'Sex and the City' Cast Reunite

'Sex and the City' Cast Reunite

Here is the very first picture of all of the girls arm-in-arm on the NYC set of Sex and the City: The MovieSarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw, Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones, Kristin Davis as Charlotte York Goldenblatt and Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes.

Everybody’s looking fashionable and chic — wouldn’t expect anything less!

Sex and the City: The Movie is currently set to be released May 30, 2008.

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU?

sex and the city movie all girls 01
sex and the city movie all girls 02
sex and the city movie all girls 03

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Very excited!

So GREAT to see the girls together again!

Can’t wait for the movie. I hope it’s not an over-hyped bomb, and rather, is as good as the show was — especially in the early years of it.

love these girls!

This is just terrible. By the time next May rolls along, I will have seen the whole movie because of all these pictures that are coming out without actually seeing the movie.

Thanks for all the great pics of the new movie. I cant wait! Post more pics

They always give the best clothes to Carrie and Samantha. Poor Charlotte and Miranda always get their predictable plain clothes.

anonymous @ 09/21/2007 at 6:41 pm

Thank you Caroline!! I am sooooo glad I am not the only one who feels they are showing too many set shoots and giving too many details about the movie. Just like the photos yesterday of Charlotte I am so disappointed in that that it just blew a major part of the story line too me.

For now on I will just over look and try not to listen to updates on the filming.

Fug Face Man!ston @ 09/21/2007 at 6:42 pm

Its starting to get real redundant on here.

Thanks for posting these! I am very excited about this movie.

Jill loves to hate @ 09/21/2007 at 6:47 pm

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Small Spoiler!:

I wonder why one of these girls isn’t pregnant as she was in an earlier shot. Was it just a ploy? But it is great to see all the girls together again for sure!

super excited :]

Nadia Likes Sienna :D @ 09/21/2007 at 6:54 pm

Im soooo excited about this movie.They look wonderful

Should have left it. they tied up all the ends on the tv show

I am thrilled, but I agree with other people that I am sick of seeing ‘spoiler’ pictures. I am pissed that I know Charlotte gets pregnant. Stop posting set pics, otherwise I will feel as if I know what will happen.

YAY!!! They all look FABULOUS and May cannot come soon enough!

Oh Canada... @ 09/21/2007 at 7:24 pm

Give us a break, I for one have no interest in seeing a bunch of middle aged women still slutting around. The TV show was great for the first few years, but then it just got dirty. I stopped watching after Carrie dumped Aidin; to make matters worse she when back to Mr. Big, Chris Noth…gross.
Then you have the hag Samantha effing everything in sight as if it’s okay and it didn’t stem from insecurities.; but wait it was so realistic when the hag ended up with a babe like Jason…yeah that’s beleivable.
Happens all the time….

^^^

Kim Cattrall is def. my favorite. She made that character believable even though the script wasn’t in most cases..

Cynthia Nixon’s arms look a bit weird-ish

Yay! Keep us posted, Jared. We are totally into this movie!

cannot wait . so glad mr. big is back

I know it is early days but judging from the pics we’ve seen so far, I am not impressed, more disappointed actually. SJP seems to have grown a lot of veins since we last saw her on SATC. Her outfits and shoes have not been fab more drab. Is Patricia Field styling this movie? We need more inspirational styles for these girls not repeat of old favourites.

Also, I hope they don’t make Big too soft in this movie. I’m not really sure it works seeing macho Big fawn over a pregnant Charlotte (as shown in one scene pictured recently).

pagalpagli5 @ 09/21/2007 at 9:52 pm

I’m SO excited for the movie, BUT i don’t know if i want to continue seeing pictures while they’re on set. there won’t be any surprises for me later when i actually view the movie…

also, i’m worried about kim cattral’s hair…it look sorta…GRANDMOTHERISH…i thought she had such a great hairstyle in the series, even in the 6th season (b4 the wigs)…those pictures don’t flatter her hair very much at all…obviously this isn’t a big deal, but since the movie is about them being very stylish, the hair looks like crap.

that’s all. i made a long rant on her hair. odd, i know.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All