Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie flaunts her pregnant bikini body while sunbathing with boyfriend Joel Madden in Hawaii on Saturday. The couple has been enjoying their lovefest in Aloha state for the past few days to get away and celebrate Nicole‘s 26th birthday (it was yesterday).

The mom-to-be sported her pregnant bikini body on Friday in an equally hot red bikini.

Look at the other jealous pregnant couple. They are green with envy.

30+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie‘s pregnant bikini body

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

i wanna see joel shirtless photos… plis jared! thnks xoxo

Lillianne @ 09/22/2007 at 6:58 pm

Some random tattoos look like dirty smudged grafitti.

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE HER HER BODY RIGHT NOW! HER BREAST LOOK GOOD, SHE IS BEAUITFUL, AND I AM HAPPY THAT SHE FOUND REAL LOVE, ALL OF THOSE OTHER LOSERS WERE TRASH! GO JOELCOLE!

oh gosh she is so damn cute with everything!
GO NICOLE!!!

sooooo cuuuuute

She looks great! Nice to see her enjoying her pregnancy! You go girl!

she looks 1000% better pregnant than she would normally lol and she looks healthy:) finally!

I didn’t know they were married.

woa she looks hoTT weird…

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/22/2007 at 7:19 pm

cute

# 8, they r not married…there were sum rumors of them being engaged but it wasnt true

The weird thing is, she still looks too thin except for her actual belly.

beautiful, i hope she doesnt go back to being 90 pounds after birth..

she looks so much better with a little more weight on her bones this baby might help her stay at a healthy weight instead of looking like a holocust victim

BBperfume @ 09/22/2007 at 7:35 pm

Without the pregant belly,she still has way to o with her weight. But at least she’s not looking as emaciated as before..Can’t believe she’s found lve soo quickly and JOEL looks so supportive..They get along soo much.and Nicole doesn’t seem to surround herself with her crazy girlfriends as much much..

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 7:36 pm

i hate her, she has on a fake belly .

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 09/22/2007 at 7:38 pm

Nicole is something else without make-up!

She looks amazing. so healthy and happy.
Good for her, she has grown up and realised that its time to be a mature woman, they little girl is gone, and Nicole is a woman.
She ia going really well. The same cant be said for other hollywood yougsters.

Spay / Neuter @ 09/22/2007 at 7:41 pm

Nicole looks the MOST beautiful I have ever seen her look ;)

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 7:41 pm

her belly is ssooooooooooo fake, if yal believe she’s preggers, youre dum.

Please explain to me how her belly looks fake. When you explain that, I would also like for you to explain to me how KNOWING she’s pregnant makes me dumb. I feel that your belief is ignorant because she’s clearly pregnant. She’s gained weight, her breasts are fuller, her stomach has grown at a steady rate – all clear signs of a pregnancy. Don’t let hate cloud your judgment.

WOW those paps are on vacation too! LOL Gosh, they are so close!

How in the hell do you believe this is a fake belly? Have you ever seen a pregnant woman??? Even still, forget the belly for a second, she has big, full, beautiful, pregnant boobs. You fellow mothers know whaqt I mean by that. I just don’t see how anyone thinks this belly is fake.

aww.she looks pretty.!!!and healthy.!!
good for her.!!

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 7:57 pm

sh,ut up, all you dum @sses, i believe its fake and have my reasons, joel will go back to hillary and leave nicole and her phony baby. hillary will sock it to nicole soon just watch! and those are BREAST IMPLANTS DUMMIES!!

19 hillary duff will be better when preggers : 09/22/2007 at 7:41 pm
her belly is ssooooooooooo fake, if yal believe she’s preggers, youre dum.

HAVE U EVER SEEN A PREGNANT WOMAN ???!!!!!

Fug Face Man!ston @ 09/22/2007 at 8:03 pm

eww, she looks dis-gus-ting, and she never looked better.

GOGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!LOVE ME SOME NICOLE.

TO THE NUT -KEEP DREAMING FREAK..AND TAKE YOUR DUM@SS TO A DUFF THREAD..HOW OLD ARE YOU???

IN THE REAL WORLD NICOLE ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I dont even look that good and Im not pregnant. Go Nicole ,you wear it well. LOL at #25. JJ gets all kinds.

nicole richee fan @ 09/22/2007 at 8:12 pm

I love her. She’s Beautiful and fab to me.

I’m not pro or con towards Nicole, but I admit, she is very beautiful pregnant! She looks so healthy! :)

Shes glowing! =)

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 8:39 pm

she IS not cute and it’s a stunt, the belly bump is PHONY! im sick of hearing she looks good, so SHUT UP!

Stephanie @ 09/22/2007 at 8:42 pm

1) That’s… interesting.
2) Aren’t you not supposed to fly when you’re pregnant?
I’m assuming that they flew to Hawaii. I guess I don’t know that though…

nice to see them spending time together. I wish these two nothing but the best

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 8:44 pm

i’m sorry for saying all of that above. i’m just jealous because i want to be pregnant and glow like Nicole. so ignore me when i say hateful things because i’m mental sick. can’t help myself.

NICOLE LOOKS REALLY GOOD!

You only have to refrain from flying in your last trimester, but the exact cutoff depends on your doctor & even the airline.

she looks like a goddess

happy for them @ 09/22/2007 at 9:09 pm

Bet-ya Joel is loving it right now lying in the bed holding his soft, feminine woman. A little bit of fat on the female form is always nice for men. Her breasts look so much better.

Skankgelina @ 09/22/2007 at 9:13 pm

Fianlly she is putting on some weight. Good to see her healthy :)

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg its a boy !!!

i can’t imagine who he would be looking like!!!!

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 9:18 pm

HEY YOU NUM# 37 HEY STFU and you are not me and I’m not sorry so stop lying and pretending to be me. NICOLE WILL LOOSE AND THERE WILL BE NO DADDY! HE IS GOING BACK TO HILLARY GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STINKIN SKULL!!YOU ARE NOT ME iam!!

Awwwwwwww, she looks so beautiful!!!

the_original_nika @ 09/22/2007 at 9:23 pm

that tattoo near her pelvis is gonna look awful when she has the baby.

de Cosmos @ 09/22/2007 at 9:29 pm

Why would she expose us to this preggers display? It seems more than slightly tasteless to me.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/22/2007 at 9:32 pm

She looks adoreable! Good for her! The added weight on her face is absolutely ‘cheek squeeze’.

She looks so cute now.

i want to apologise to nicole again.
Nicole looks sooo beautiful especially the one where she is getting out of the water.

i’m just so jealous that at 6 months pregnant nicole looks way hotter in a bikini than i look. being that i’m overweight and have low self esteem issues.

i just hate that Nicole Richie always looks so hot!
not fair :(

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 9:45 pm

you see i’m on this medsin that makes me happy flappy one minute and mean as a snake the next minute so that splains my mude swings.

but seriously, I’m not me so STFU #50.

she’s to thin

she looks ****** amazing i think she loks the best shes ecverlooked!!!
GO NICOLE

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 11:00 pm

NUM# 49 AND #50 SHHHHHHUTTTTTTT UPPPPPP!!!! YOU SHOULD ROT IN FIFTH FOR LYING AND TAKING OVER MY NAME. you are a thief and looser. my opinion is right, nicole is not preggers and she won’t have a joel for a father for any child she has. she will be a single mom while hillary rubs it in her face. hillary is not as nice as you dummies think. she has fought and won.
that alledge beby will be father less. you name thief make me mad grgrrrrrrrr get your own name. she is not me everyone, so she can SHUT UP AND STOP BEING A KID AND A name THIIEF. EVERYONE I GET REALLY UPSET SEEING POSTIVE COMMENTS FOR NICOLE, MAKES ME THINK NO ONE IS READING THIS BUT THE NAME THIEF grrrrrrrrrr!!!

Skankiston @ 09/22/2007 at 11:02 pm

Fianlly she is putting on some weight. Good to see her healthy

OK THAT WAS MY MEDICINE AGAIN….I’M SUCH A MESS :(
BUT AS I SIT AT MY COMPUTER LOOKING AT NICOLE’S PICTURES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I KNOW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. HER SKIN IS FLAWLESS, AND LOOKS SO SOFT.
I LOVE HILARY BUT SHE IS LIKE KINDA UGLY SOMETIMES :(
THIS MAKES ME SAD.

NICOLE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICOLE + JOEL 4 EVER. :) :)

I’M SAD HILARY IS NOT OVER JOEL THATS WHY SHE IS DATING SOME STUPID FAT JOEL LOOK ALIVE….LOSER :(

Dirty Cougar @ 09/22/2007 at 11:16 pm

OMG! lol! I’m shocked Nicole does not have a navel piercing to, set off her expanding tummy w/ the “Slim Jim” growing inside!

NOTE THIS: After the baby’s born Nicole will be STICK THIN again. And probably smoking up a chimney too.

She looks great pregnant, but it so weird seeing HER pregnant. But she looks great

Mediterranean @ 09/22/2007 at 11:54 pm

Finally, she looks like a human, healthy human.

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen of Nicole, hopefully after her pregnancy she will think abt keeping some of the weight she gained…

aww she looks adorable!
and to hillary duff will be better when preggers …no one cares that you dont think its real and what difference does that make to your life its not like hilary duff knows you exist…

Is that p**** hair peeking out of her bikini? Please cover up!

LMAO at “hillary duff will be better than preggers” or whatever, the schizophrenic poster arguing with themselves. Cheers to whoever did that.

And on the subject, i STILL think it’s sooooooooo weird to see a big ol’ belly on little miss bony body….. but she looks great now (although still still pretty freaking skinny for a pregnant lady).

the_original_nika @ 09/23/2007 at 12:40 am

LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS, dear lord.. she never had alot, but, now she does loll.

I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM ON MEDICINE.
I JUST LOVE NICOLE SOO MUCH BUT AT THE SAME TIME I’M JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTY :(

STOP BEING MEAN TO ME.
I JUST SOO MESSED UP.

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY IS NICOLE SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL?
IT KILLS ME INSIDE :(

haha you rock you guys are so updated abt nicole she’s my fave thank u so much!! she looks exceptional!

anonymous @ 09/23/2007 at 2:20 am

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SEE NAKED PREGNANT WOMEN NOW,

CUT IT OUT JARED , STOP SHOWING PICTURE LIKE THAT IT IS GROSS, I JUST HAD DINNER FOR GOD SAKE.

NAKED IN RED BIKINI , NAKED IN GREEN BIKINI , WHAT COLOR IS NEXT.

STOP THAT

angel hair @ 09/23/2007 at 2:36 am

her bod’s great and all, but seriously… a little makeup please :P

she looks like any other pregnant girl who didn’t start out fat. she even has cellulite on her ass which is typical of most girls. let’s face it: nicole richie is super average, she has an attractive face at best and a normal body that she has starved to death. when you look at pictures of her before she was “famous” she looks like any average plump high school girl. but then she became “famous” and when you have money and can buy the nicest clothes and be groomed to the nines, well anyone would look better. but prettier, not!

I think something strange is going on with Nicole. She seems VERY quiet since the pregnancy thing began. I never see pictures of her smiling and happy. In fact it’s just the opposite. Most of the time she seems downright sad. I hope she is having a good pregnancy and the baby is OK> And I hope her boyfirend is treating her kindly and being thoughtful and respectful. Somehow, I don’t think he is.

patricia night @ 09/23/2007 at 3:58 am

She is glowing!

She is glowing and happy. Good for her and Joel. May they stay happy and have a healthy baby.

Okay, she has made great strides in her life. I find it amazing that with an eating disorder, she is able to show her beautiful pregnant body. In all its glory, for everyone to see. I say that it takes great courage to overcome the old image, she had of her body. And put it out there for everyone to see. Good for her. If she isn’t smiling all the time, big deal. A pregnancy can tire a woman out, and she is probably having millions of thoughts going through her head. Having paparazzi taking pictures of her. Knowing that is will be put out there for everyone to see. Don’t be such a drama queen.

I think it’s great that’s looking healthy again.

She looks HEALTHY

Charlotte @ 09/23/2007 at 6:13 am

I don’t think it’s fair to say the other couple is jealous. They’re simply looking at a pair of ‘celebrities’. Her figure is looking much healthier, but I’ve never seen much beauty in Nicole Richie, I wouldn’t even go as far as to call her pretty and that man is FAR from attractive, so what would they have to be jealous about? Oh yeah…the millions in the bank…

not pretty but always so chic.love the way her body looks during pregnancy.

famouslivingdead @ 09/23/2007 at 7:03 am

to hillary duff will be better when preggers…

first, plz get ur spelly on hilary duff right idiot!!!
second…why the hell you are so damn concern about nicole. u r supposed to spend your time looking at hilary not nicole.shame on you bit@h coz u do care about nicole. shame on u!!!

aaaaaawwwww she looks soooooooo cccuuuuutteeeeeee!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! I think she’ll have a boy :)

angelic fruitcake @ 09/23/2007 at 8:49 am

she does look healthier, pregnancy might have just saved her life.

remember da truth @ 09/23/2007 at 9:25 am

The Hilary Duff posters are HILARIOUS!!! The jealous mental one who can’t stand anything positive about Nicole, but comes here and stays!! And the one making fun of her… PRICELESS!!
Thanks, both of you!

Nicole is not flaunting her body — she went to Hawaii for some quiet time until the paps figured out she was there. If someone thinks that a pregnant body is gross, they need to get out of the 1800′s when women were confined as soon as they started to show. This is LIFE. Get over it.

Nicole is beautiful, and NOT still skinny. She was putting her weight back on in a healthy, slow manner, not putting fat on, but healthy muscle before getting pregnant. The plump girl was not who she was her whole life — she only gained all that weight once out of rehab. Look at pics of her and Paris when they were teens and she wasn’t fat then. Only fat people think she is too skinny. She lost too much weight, but put it back on. She has her nutrition right now.

Nicole might not be smiling as much, but would you when you have paps in your face, and were facing jail time, and now just want quiet time with your baby daddy? I think she is happy and just finding her way through life like any other young woman in her early 20′s and pregnant out of wedlock.

i think she looks plain ugly as usually and wtf cover ur self up *****

HILLARY DUFF IS UGLY AS SH*T!

NICOLE, IS PRETTIER!

AND HOW CAN THAT BE A FAKE STOMACH?

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

Luv JOEL&NIC @ 09/23/2007 at 10:57 am

The paps situation is a stress on her, and also freaks her out – per Joel while on the Tyra Banks’ show! I guess at this stage she just doesn’t care much for the ‘hounding/stalking’by the paps!Hopefully with Joel being so supportive, Nicole won’t let the stress wear her out.

omg..i love the hillary duff will be better when preggers posters.!!!its HILARIOUS.!!!good job to the person behind the hillary duff will be better when preggers poser.

NOTE THIS: She’ll be stick thin after birth & probably smoking down a chimney as well.

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/23/2007 at 12:48 pm

NUM #56 SHUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!YOU SMELLY OLD STINKING **** FACE LIAR. UNLIKE YOU I SEE TRUTH AND I DOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOT TAKE MEDSSSSSSSSSSS!!YOU SICK FCK!!!SHUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT UP!!!SOON THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN, AND YOU GO TAKE YOUR MEDS YOU NEED THEM YOU STINKING LOOSER THIEF! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU AND THESE DUM POSTERS LYING SAYING NICOLE LOOKS GOOD, SHUT UP ALL OF YOU IM UPSETTTTTTTTTT!!!!! HILLARY IS THE WINNER FACE IT !!!I GOTTA GO BUT SHUT UP, I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS THREAD IS ON THE THIRD PAGE. STOP STEALING MY NAME, AS I SAID SHE IS NOT ME SHE STOLE MY NAME!!grrrrrrrrrrr LOOSER POSER!!!!

NUM #79 YOU SHUT UP TOOOO!

NUM #56 STOP USING/STEALING MY NAME AND YOU TAKE MEDS NOT ME! I’M SANE!!

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/23/2007 at 12:57 pm

AND NUM #85 SHUT UPPPPPPPP TOO!!HILLARY HAS WON MANY LOCAL ATRACTIVE AWARDS AND NICE ONES SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! AND SHUT UP ALL OF YOU ABOUT NICOLE IT’S NOT NECESSARY!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE SHE NUM #56 STOLE MY NAME..AND THE WORD BLOCKED OUT WAS ‘SMELLY OLD STINKING FA..RT’!!!
THATS WHAT YOU ARE!!!NUM #56!!

#90 AND #91 STTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TRYING TO BE ME. I LOVE NICOLE RICHIE BUT I’M JEALOUS OF HER!!!
AND THATS WHAT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

STOP STEALING MY NAME PLEASE. I’M CRYING NOW I’M SOOO SAD!
WHY IS HILARY DUFF DATING THAT JOEL LOOKALIKE LOSER!!! IT PISSES ME OFF.

SEEING BEAUTIFUL LOOKING NICOLE MAKES ME SAD :(

Hilary Duff sucks @ 09/23/2007 at 1:46 pm

Hillary Duff is all teeth & no substance. She’s ugly like & pathetic sister Haylie. Hillary go suck some lemons. You do not have to make faces, you already got that acidic face.

How the hell is that a fake belly? Have you people ever seen a pregnant woman before? Obviously not. Her boobs have gotten much fuller, she’s gained weight around her midsection, and her stomach is clearly getting bigger every month. Anyway, you’re probably thirteen year olds who haven’t even gone through puberty yet, so I’m not going to waste my time elaborating on this.

I think she looks healthy and beautiful! I hope this baby helps keep her at a healthy weight after it’s born. I wish them the best of luck! I think they’ll be great parents. It seems like she’s really turned her life around.

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/23/2007 at 2:34 pm

Shuuuuuuuuuuuut uppppppppppppppp you are LIARS, SHE IS NOT PREGGERS!!!!STOP THE LIESSSSSSSSSSSSS AND STOP FAKING ME YOU SICK LUNATIC !

NO MORE KIND WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Num #91 SHE IS NOT THE REAL POSTER IAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!grrrrrrrrrrr dumb@ss.

Jill loves to hate @ 09/23/2007 at 2:56 pm

She is very cute

She looks so cute prgnant.. I love her bikini.

pregnant women look gross in bikinis, please cover up!

I love the shape of a pregnant womans belly. She is beautiful, really I think she is . Hating on pregnant women is shameful.

yuck, she is so ugly

She looks beautiful.

These posts without the braj-loonys are so refreshing and normal.

Number 94, noone cares.

good for her, but she’s not pretty, sorry. if she wasn’t famous, no one would look at her twice. at least be honest.

I think she is pretty,maybe not to some, but I think she is. She looks good and I’m happy for her.

TO the “Real” Hilary Duff will look better when preggers (or whatever your ‘name’ is):

What’s the point of hanging around here? Go look at your hilary duff pictures. Stop being such a bitter person just becos your idol hilary duff lost joel madden to nicole richie.

Every word that comes out from your mouth so far has been poison. What’s your motive for commenting here? Trying to convert people into thinking nicole sucks and hilary rocks? Trying to convince people that nicole’s belly is fake? Even if you just wanna take a swipe at nicole, please use your brains or at least explain to us how is that belly fake. Unless you’ve explained yourself very thoroughly, all we see from your comments is that you have no idea what a pregnant woman looks like, or even how to create a fake belly but just saying it for the sake of it.

I think your behaviour is downright childish and you’re just fuelling your ‘imposter’s appetite to post comments in your ‘name’ by replying to her comments and sounding like a bawling 1 year old kid who dropped his candy into the mud and couldn’t eat it anymore.

Lovely and healthy :)

I am so jealous. I had two miscarriages, but as far as I knew did everything right. No caffine, high folic acids, tons of fruits and veggies. No tobacco, alcohol and even ate organic foods! This ***** drinks, parties and snorts nose candy and she has a healthy pregnancy. Lucky *****.

Still too skinny. Her arms, face, and legs are still too skinny. The 10lb weight gain in 4-5 months is a joke. She really does look like an emaciated Ethiopian child with a bloated belly due to starvation-
NOT b/c she’s pregnant. Come on people, she still needs to gain weight! She’s still too thin!

GLAD TO SEE HER HAPPY WITH PREGNACY. BUT I LIKE VANESSA HUDGENS WAY BETTER! I LIKE ZANESSA THE BEST! JOEL AND NICOLE? NOT THAT GOOD OF A COUPLE.

Aweeeeeeeeeh! x]
thats SO adorable, she still looks gorgouss :]

Nicole is beautiful period! She was beautiful before, she’s still beautiful. Those that wanna comment about her weight, if you’re not naturally skinny, you don’t understand. I’m 5’2, skinny, just like nicole, I know exactly how it is. I never thought she had an eating disorder, she’s just naturally thin, and has to put in extra work to not look “emaciated” it’s not easy, I support her 100%, love u nicole! Congrats on the baby, u and Joel look good together!

hillary duff will be better wh @ 02/11/2008 at 1:07 pm

I’m Crrazy!!! WAHAHAHA..!! LOL!! Crrrazzzzy! doodidoodoo…. lalalalalalalalalalala… WHEEE….!! I’m swinging swinging a baseball…..!! and crack joel’s nuts!

BLUE ICYANGEL @ 02/11/2008 at 1:15 pm

Nice… she’s daring to wear a bikini when she’s pregnant, i don’t think i would dare if i’m pregnant. at least not in the open. but she’s not too skinny, i’ve seen girls pregnant yet way way even less skinnier than nicole, theirs can still see their rib cage and their breasts are still flat kind of skinny yet they have a bigger belly.