Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie flaunts her pregnant bikini body while sunbathing with boyfriend Joel Madden in Hawaii on Saturday. The couple has been enjoying their lovefest in Aloha state for the past few days to get away and celebrate Nicole‘s 26th birthday (it was yesterday).

The mom-to-be sported her pregnant bikini body on Friday in an equally hot red bikini.

Look at the other jealous pregnant couple. They are green with envy.

30+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie‘s pregnant bikini body

• Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 7:57 pm

sh,ut up, all you dum @sses, i believe its fake and have my reasons, joel will go back to hillary and leave nicole and her phony baby. hillary will sock it to nicole soon just watch! and those are BREAST IMPLANTS DUMMIES!!

19 hillary duff will be better when preggers : 09/22/2007 at 7:41 pm
her belly is ssooooooooooo fake, if yal believe she’s preggers, youre dum.

HAVE U EVER SEEN A PREGNANT WOMAN ???!!!!!

Fug Face Man!ston @ 09/22/2007 at 8:03 pm

eww, she looks dis-gus-ting, and she never looked better.

GOGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!LOVE ME SOME NICOLE.

TO THE NUT -KEEP DREAMING FREAK..AND TAKE YOUR DUM@SS TO A DUFF THREAD..HOW OLD ARE YOU???

IN THE REAL WORLD NICOLE ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I dont even look that good and Im not pregnant. Go Nicole ,you wear it well. LOL at #25. JJ gets all kinds.

nicole richee fan @ 09/22/2007 at 8:12 pm

I love her. She’s Beautiful and fab to me.

I’m not pro or con towards Nicole, but I admit, she is very beautiful pregnant! She looks so healthy! :)

Shes glowing! =)

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 8:39 pm

she IS not cute and it’s a stunt, the belly bump is PHONY! im sick of hearing she looks good, so SHUT UP!

Stephanie @ 09/22/2007 at 8:42 pm

1) That’s… interesting.
2) Aren’t you not supposed to fly when you’re pregnant?
I’m assuming that they flew to Hawaii. I guess I don’t know that though…

nice to see them spending time together. I wish these two nothing but the best

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 8:44 pm

i’m sorry for saying all of that above. i’m just jealous because i want to be pregnant and glow like Nicole. so ignore me when i say hateful things because i’m mental sick. can’t help myself.

NICOLE LOOKS REALLY GOOD!

You only have to refrain from flying in your last trimester, but the exact cutoff depends on your doctor & even the airline.

she looks like a goddess

happy for them @ 09/22/2007 at 9:09 pm

Bet-ya Joel is loving it right now lying in the bed holding his soft, feminine woman. A little bit of fat on the female form is always nice for men. Her breasts look so much better.

Skankgelina @ 09/22/2007 at 9:13 pm

Fianlly she is putting on some weight. Good to see her healthy :)

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg its a boy !!!

i can’t imagine who he would be looking like!!!!

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 9:18 pm

HEY YOU NUM# 37 HEY STFU and you are not me and I’m not sorry so stop lying and pretending to be me. NICOLE WILL LOOSE AND THERE WILL BE NO DADDY! HE IS GOING BACK TO HILLARY GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STINKIN SKULL!!YOU ARE NOT ME iam!!

Awwwwwwww, she looks so beautiful!!!

the_original_nika @ 09/22/2007 at 9:23 pm

that tattoo near her pelvis is gonna look awful when she has the baby.

de Cosmos @ 09/22/2007 at 9:29 pm

Why would she expose us to this preggers display? It seems more than slightly tasteless to me.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/22/2007 at 9:32 pm

She looks adoreable! Good for her! The added weight on her face is absolutely ‘cheek squeeze’.

She looks so cute now.

i want to apologise to nicole again.
Nicole looks sooo beautiful especially the one where she is getting out of the water.

i’m just so jealous that at 6 months pregnant nicole looks way hotter in a bikini than i look. being that i’m overweight and have low self esteem issues.

i just hate that Nicole Richie always looks so hot!
not fair :(

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 9:45 pm

you see i’m on this medsin that makes me happy flappy one minute and mean as a snake the next minute so that splains my mude swings.

but seriously, I’m not me so STFU #50.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All