Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie flaunts her pregnant bikini body while sunbathing with boyfriend Joel Madden in Hawaii on Saturday. The couple has been enjoying their lovefest in Aloha state for the past few days to get away and celebrate Nicole‘s 26th birthday (it was yesterday).

The mom-to-be sported her pregnant bikini body on Friday in an equally hot red bikini.

Look at the other jealous pregnant couple. They are green with envy.

30+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie‘s pregnant bikini body

nicole richie pregnant bikini body 31
nicole richie pregnant bikini body 32
nicole richie pregnant bikini body 33

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

she’s to thin

she looks ****** amazing i think she loks the best shes ecverlooked!!!
GO NICOLE

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/22/2007 at 11:00 pm

NUM# 49 AND #50 SHHHHHHUTTTTTTT UPPPPPP!!!! YOU SHOULD ROT IN FIFTH FOR LYING AND TAKING OVER MY NAME. you are a thief and looser. my opinion is right, nicole is not preggers and she won’t have a joel for a father for any child she has. she will be a single mom while hillary rubs it in her face. hillary is not as nice as you dummies think. she has fought and won.
that alledge beby will be father less. you name thief make me mad grgrrrrrrrr get your own name. she is not me everyone, so she can SHUT UP AND STOP BEING A KID AND A name THIIEF. EVERYONE I GET REALLY UPSET SEEING POSTIVE COMMENTS FOR NICOLE, MAKES ME THINK NO ONE IS READING THIS BUT THE NAME THIEF grrrrrrrrrr!!!

Skankiston @ 09/22/2007 at 11:02 pm

Fianlly she is putting on some weight. Good to see her healthy

OK THAT WAS MY MEDICINE AGAIN….I’M SUCH A MESS :(
BUT AS I SIT AT MY COMPUTER LOOKING AT NICOLE’S PICTURES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I KNOW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. HER SKIN IS FLAWLESS, AND LOOKS SO SOFT.
I LOVE HILARY BUT SHE IS LIKE KINDA UGLY SOMETIMES :(
THIS MAKES ME SAD.

NICOLE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICOLE + JOEL 4 EVER. :) :)

I’M SAD HILARY IS NOT OVER JOEL THATS WHY SHE IS DATING SOME STUPID FAT JOEL LOOK ALIVE….LOSER :(

Dirty Cougar @ 09/22/2007 at 11:16 pm

OMG! lol! I’m shocked Nicole does not have a navel piercing to, set off her expanding tummy w/ the “Slim Jim” growing inside!

NOTE THIS: After the baby’s born Nicole will be STICK THIN again. And probably smoking up a chimney too.

She looks great pregnant, but it so weird seeing HER pregnant. But she looks great

Mediterranean @ 09/22/2007 at 11:54 pm

Finally, she looks like a human, healthy human.

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen of Nicole, hopefully after her pregnancy she will think abt keeping some of the weight she gained…

aww she looks adorable!
and to hillary duff will be better when preggers …no one cares that you dont think its real and what difference does that make to your life its not like hilary duff knows you exist…

Is that p**** hair peeking out of her bikini? Please cover up!

LMAO at “hillary duff will be better than preggers” or whatever, the schizophrenic poster arguing with themselves. Cheers to whoever did that.

And on the subject, i STILL think it’s sooooooooo weird to see a big ol’ belly on little miss bony body….. but she looks great now (although still still pretty freaking skinny for a pregnant lady).

the_original_nika @ 09/23/2007 at 12:40 am

LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS, dear lord.. she never had alot, but, now she does loll.

I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM ON MEDICINE.
I JUST LOVE NICOLE SOO MUCH BUT AT THE SAME TIME I’M JEALOUS OF HER BEAUTY :(

STOP BEING MEAN TO ME.
I JUST SOO MESSED UP.

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY IS NICOLE SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL?
IT KILLS ME INSIDE :(

haha you rock you guys are so updated abt nicole she’s my fave thank u so much!! she looks exceptional!

anonymous @ 09/23/2007 at 2:20 am

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SEE NAKED PREGNANT WOMEN NOW,

CUT IT OUT JARED , STOP SHOWING PICTURE LIKE THAT IT IS GROSS, I JUST HAD DINNER FOR GOD SAKE.

NAKED IN RED BIKINI , NAKED IN GREEN BIKINI , WHAT COLOR IS NEXT.

STOP THAT

angel hair @ 09/23/2007 at 2:36 am

her bod’s great and all, but seriously… a little makeup please :P

she looks like any other pregnant girl who didn’t start out fat. she even has cellulite on her ass which is typical of most girls. let’s face it: nicole richie is super average, she has an attractive face at best and a normal body that she has starved to death. when you look at pictures of her before she was “famous” she looks like any average plump high school girl. but then she became “famous” and when you have money and can buy the nicest clothes and be groomed to the nines, well anyone would look better. but prettier, not!

I think something strange is going on with Nicole. She seems VERY quiet since the pregnancy thing began. I never see pictures of her smiling and happy. In fact it’s just the opposite. Most of the time she seems downright sad. I hope she is having a good pregnancy and the baby is OK> And I hope her boyfirend is treating her kindly and being thoughtful and respectful. Somehow, I don’t think he is.

patricia night @ 09/23/2007 at 3:58 am

She is glowing!

She is glowing and happy. Good for her and Joel. May they stay happy and have a healthy baby.

Okay, she has made great strides in her life. I find it amazing that with an eating disorder, she is able to show her beautiful pregnant body. In all its glory, for everyone to see. I say that it takes great courage to overcome the old image, she had of her body. And put it out there for everyone to see. Good for her. If she isn’t smiling all the time, big deal. A pregnancy can tire a woman out, and she is probably having millions of thoughts going through her head. Having paparazzi taking pictures of her. Knowing that is will be put out there for everyone to see. Don’t be such a drama queen.

I think it’s great that’s looking healthy again.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All