Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie's Pregnant Bikini Body

Nicole Richie flaunts her pregnant bikini body while sunbathing with boyfriend Joel Madden in Hawaii on Saturday. The couple has been enjoying their lovefest in Aloha state for the past few days to get away and celebrate Nicole‘s 26th birthday (it was yesterday).

The mom-to-be sported her pregnant bikini body on Friday in an equally hot red bikini.

Look at the other jealous pregnant couple. They are green with envy.

30+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie‘s pregnant bikini body

• What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

She looks HEALTHY

Charlotte @ 09/23/2007 at 6:13 am

I don’t think it’s fair to say the other couple is jealous. They’re simply looking at a pair of ‘celebrities’. Her figure is looking much healthier, but I’ve never seen much beauty in Nicole Richie, I wouldn’t even go as far as to call her pretty and that man is FAR from attractive, so what would they have to be jealous about? Oh yeah…the millions in the bank…

not pretty but always so chic.love the way her body looks during pregnancy.

famouslivingdead @ 09/23/2007 at 7:03 am

to hillary duff will be better when preggers…

first, plz get ur spelly on hilary duff right idiot!!!
second…why the hell you are so damn concern about nicole. u r supposed to spend your time looking at hilary not nicole.shame on you bit@h coz u do care about nicole. shame on u!!!

aaaaaawwwww she looks soooooooo cccuuuuutteeeeeee!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! I think she’ll have a boy :)

angelic fruitcake @ 09/23/2007 at 8:49 am

she does look healthier, pregnancy might have just saved her life.

remember da truth @ 09/23/2007 at 9:25 am

The Hilary Duff posters are HILARIOUS!!! The jealous mental one who can’t stand anything positive about Nicole, but comes here and stays!! And the one making fun of her… PRICELESS!!
Thanks, both of you!

Nicole is not flaunting her body — she went to Hawaii for some quiet time until the paps figured out she was there. If someone thinks that a pregnant body is gross, they need to get out of the 1800′s when women were confined as soon as they started to show. This is LIFE. Get over it.

Nicole is beautiful, and NOT still skinny. She was putting her weight back on in a healthy, slow manner, not putting fat on, but healthy muscle before getting pregnant. The plump girl was not who she was her whole life — she only gained all that weight once out of rehab. Look at pics of her and Paris when they were teens and she wasn’t fat then. Only fat people think she is too skinny. She lost too much weight, but put it back on. She has her nutrition right now.

Nicole might not be smiling as much, but would you when you have paps in your face, and were facing jail time, and now just want quiet time with your baby daddy? I think she is happy and just finding her way through life like any other young woman in her early 20′s and pregnant out of wedlock.

i think she looks plain ugly as usually and wtf cover ur self up *****

HILLARY DUFF IS UGLY AS SH*T!

NICOLE, IS PRETTIER!

AND HOW CAN THAT BE A FAKE STOMACH?

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

Luv JOEL&NIC @ 09/23/2007 at 10:57 am

The paps situation is a stress on her, and also freaks her out – per Joel while on the Tyra Banks’ show! I guess at this stage she just doesn’t care much for the ‘hounding/stalking’by the paps!Hopefully with Joel being so supportive, Nicole won’t let the stress wear her out.

omg..i love the hillary duff will be better when preggers posters.!!!its HILARIOUS.!!!good job to the person behind the hillary duff will be better when preggers poser.

NOTE THIS: She’ll be stick thin after birth & probably smoking down a chimney as well.

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/23/2007 at 12:48 pm

NUM #56 SHUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!YOU SMELLY OLD STINKING **** FACE LIAR. UNLIKE YOU I SEE TRUTH AND I DOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOT TAKE MEDSSSSSSSSSSS!!YOU SICK FCK!!!SHUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT UP!!!SOON THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN, AND YOU GO TAKE YOUR MEDS YOU NEED THEM YOU STINKING LOOSER THIEF! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU AND THESE DUM POSTERS LYING SAYING NICOLE LOOKS GOOD, SHUT UP ALL OF YOU IM UPSETTTTTTTTTT!!!!! HILLARY IS THE WINNER FACE IT !!!I GOTTA GO BUT SHUT UP, I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS THREAD IS ON THE THIRD PAGE. STOP STEALING MY NAME, AS I SAID SHE IS NOT ME SHE STOLE MY NAME!!grrrrrrrrrrr LOOSER POSER!!!!

NUM #79 YOU SHUT UP TOOOO!

NUM #56 STOP USING/STEALING MY NAME AND YOU TAKE MEDS NOT ME! I’M SANE!!

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/23/2007 at 12:57 pm

AND NUM #85 SHUT UPPPPPPPP TOO!!HILLARY HAS WON MANY LOCAL ATRACTIVE AWARDS AND NICE ONES SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! AND SHUT UP ALL OF YOU ABOUT NICOLE IT’S NOT NECESSARY!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE SHE NUM #56 STOLE MY NAME..AND THE WORD BLOCKED OUT WAS ‘SMELLY OLD STINKING FA..RT’!!!
THATS WHAT YOU ARE!!!NUM #56!!

#90 AND #91 STTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TRYING TO BE ME. I LOVE NICOLE RICHIE BUT I’M JEALOUS OF HER!!!
AND THATS WHAT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

STOP STEALING MY NAME PLEASE. I’M CRYING NOW I’M SOOO SAD!
WHY IS HILARY DUFF DATING THAT JOEL LOOKALIKE LOSER!!! IT PISSES ME OFF.

SEEING BEAUTIFUL LOOKING NICOLE MAKES ME SAD :(

Hilary Duff sucks @ 09/23/2007 at 1:46 pm

Hillary Duff is all teeth & no substance. She’s ugly like & pathetic sister Haylie. Hillary go suck some lemons. You do not have to make faces, you already got that acidic face.

How the hell is that a fake belly? Have you people ever seen a pregnant woman before? Obviously not. Her boobs have gotten much fuller, she’s gained weight around her midsection, and her stomach is clearly getting bigger every month. Anyway, you’re probably thirteen year olds who haven’t even gone through puberty yet, so I’m not going to waste my time elaborating on this.

I think she looks healthy and beautiful! I hope this baby helps keep her at a healthy weight after it’s born. I wish them the best of luck! I think they’ll be great parents. It seems like she’s really turned her life around.

hillary duff will be better wh @ 09/23/2007 at 2:34 pm

Shuuuuuuuuuuuut uppppppppppppppp you are LIARS, SHE IS NOT PREGGERS!!!!STOP THE LIESSSSSSSSSSSSS AND STOP FAKING ME YOU SICK LUNATIC !

NO MORE KIND WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Num #91 SHE IS NOT THE REAL POSTER IAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!grrrrrrrrrrr dumb@ss.

Jill loves to hate @ 09/23/2007 at 2:56 pm

She is very cute

She looks so cute prgnant.. I love her bikini.

pregnant women look gross in bikinis, please cover up!

I love the shape of a pregnant womans belly. She is beautiful, really I think she is . Hating on pregnant women is shameful.

yuck, she is so ugly