Jake Gyllenhaal - "Interview" Magazine

Jake Gyllenhaal -

Jake Gyllenhaal is the cover boy for the October 2007 issue of Interview Magazine. In the mag, he’s dubbed “The Hottest Bachelor in America” who’s shining a light on the CIA.

Pictured below: A scruffy Jake Gyllenhaal lunches with a female friend at “Ammo” restaurant in West Hollywood on Saturday. The pair also grabbed dinner together at 50′s style diner Fred 62’s on Thursday night. Actress Erika Christiansen was also reportedly at his table, but she was with some other guy. Simmer down, she looks like a PR person! Jake is currently in the middle of doing press for his CIA flick Rendition costarring rumored on-and-off-again love interest Reese Witherspoon.

jake gyllenhaal interview magazine 01

• Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
GOOD TIMES @ 09/23/2007 at 6:49 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOO UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYY COWBOY

GOOD TIMES @ 09/23/2007 at 6:49 pm

FUGLY FAGGY

Correction: REESE WAS NEVER ON!

Oh yah…. I love everything about this man, including his “SANTA HAT”. :-p

HE IS NOT UGLY!!! Jake Rocks!! (my socks)

just leave Jake alone (sobbing uncontrollably)

Jake is looking good! Fab photos!

HOOOOOOOOOOOT, HOT, HOT. PERIOD

I have to admit, he’s got a serious case of gayface here.

Jake looks soo good! LOVE the magazine pictures. He is so stunningly hansome and talented. A great combination!

” lol : 09/23/2007 at 7:22 pm
I have to admit, he’s got a serious case of gayface here.”

What the hell is a “gayface”? That sounds so ridiculous!

It looks like his PA or friend doesn’t want to be photographed!

the_original_nika @ 09/23/2007 at 8:15 pm

If ever lumberjacker were as hot as him lol.
Hottie and talented. Love the pics.

I'm not sure @ 09/23/2007 at 8:34 pm

Reese Witherspoon wears a gold ring on her left hand, not ring finger since she has been rumored to be dating Jake. Twice she stopped wearing this ring (according to photos), during her rumored split with Jake in June and now.

So perhaps she and Jake have really split, but they were really together. But the last time they were rumored to split they were spotted together on MV.

Dirty Cougar @ 09/23/2007 at 8:53 pm

I hope this f*cking bread trend end’s quickly. I don’t mind scruffy but, I full on beard! Yuck! Looks like f*ck!

Wow. One of the best photo shoots of him I’ve seen. He comes across as simple yet ruggedly handsome. He is sizzlin’ h-a-w-t.

Dirty Cougar @ 09/23/2007 at 9:05 pm

Ha ha ha ah! I meant this BEARD trend to end. Ruggedly FUGLY! Blech! Hiding beautiful features under that scruff and fluff!

I dont like full beard but scruffy jake is sooooooooo cute

HOT HOT HOT!

Fug Face Man!ston @ 09/23/2007 at 9:44 pm

not gay – just gay’ish.

Tomcat2510 @ 09/23/2007 at 10:00 pm

Oh my !

He’s… Sexy… Cute… Hot

Hottest man who ever lived. Period. Jake is turly gorgeous.Adore him!!!! He is getting ready to do some PR for Rendition bcz it opens on October 19th, I think. And he is also supposed to be finalizing his role in Brothers with Tobey Macguire and on his IMDB profile, he’s listed as being in “pre-production” for Brithers. So the brunette lady with him is probably all about business. I think he and Reese are still together. People mad such a thing out of her meeting with Vince Vaughan, but she is doing a movie with him, soon. I think Jake and Reese want to totally stifle any rumors or talk about them being together bcz they don’t want to distract from the movie. Once Rendition opens and it’s behind them, they will get more normal.They were together on MARtha’s Vineyard for a good while and then in LA, before going to Toronto where they were also together. I don’t think they broke up, like that. BOth of them are pretty stable people. Not divas.

Hottest man who ever lived. Period. Jake is turly gorgeous.Adore him!!!! He is getting ready to do some PR for Rendition bcz it opens on October 19th, I think. And he is also supposed to be finalizing his role in Brothers with Tobey Maguire and on his IMDB profile, he’s listed as being in “pre-production” for Brothers. So the brunette lady with him is probably all about business. I think he and Reese are still together. People mad such a thing out of her meeting with Vince Vaughan, but she is doing a movie with him, soon. I think Jake and Reese want to totally stifle any rumors or talk about them being together bcz they don’t want to distract from the movie. Once Rendition opens and it’s behind them, they will get more normal.They were together on Martha’s Vineyard for a good while and then in LA, before going to Toronto where they were also together. I don’t think they broke up, like that. BOth of them are pretty stable people. Not divas.

don't get it @ 09/23/2007 at 10:28 pm

I am sorry but in imo regarding Reese and Jake they are just icky!!! Something about both of them is off his photos from Interview mag. yuck trying way too hard and she seems almost distrubed in some since her marriage fell apart and trying to prove she is not once again almost trying way to hard. As for their film it has a minimal chance of success mainly because of content regarding reviews and apparently performances by both aren’t anything special. They would have been better served to address rumors truthfully and be done with it now still all the speculation so sad.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All