Brad Pitt Softbank Commercials

Brad Pitt Softbank Commercials

Here are two of Brad Pitt‘s commercials for Japanese cell phone company Softbank, as directed by Wong Kar Wai (My Blueberry Nights). These scenes were shot back in late June while the Jolie-Pitts were in Prague, Czech Republic.

Pictures from the first commercial (gray suit) can be seen here and from the second commercial (black suit) here. A cover of The Kinks‘ “You Really Got Me” is played in the second one, FYI.

The third commercial (white suit) has yet to surface but pictures can be seen here. Bummer because that one looked the most exciting! Let’s hope that one is released soon –

Bonus: There is video footage of Brad talking about The Assassination of Jesse James at CNN.com. Check it out!

Brad Pitt‘s First Softbank Commercial (Gray Suit)

The second Softbank commercial of Brad‘s can be found inside…

Brad Pitt‘s Second Softbank Commercial (Black Suit)

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

I’m first??

Finally i was first!! hehe!!

The music in the first video is cool. who sang? anyone knows

WHO WAS HE SAYING ‘I’M SORRY’ TOO IN THE 2ND ONE? JENNIFER ANISTON? OBVIOUSLY SHE WASN’T HAVING ANY OF IT! HAHAHAHAHA

wow, another hot commercial. that’s great!

Ahhhh, he looks so cute!

Go Jolie-Pitts!

LOVE ANGELINA @ 09/24/2007 at 11:59 am

I love him. I just have to say he gets paid alot to do that. I mean wow.
Great commerical. He looks great. Real hawt running like that. Amazing. Well I got a class see you all later.

LOVE ANGELINA @ 09/24/2007 at 12:01 pm

Oh, I like the second one alot. So funny. Bye-bye now.

Thanks Jared for the thread.

I like the second one the best. There have been many of times where I wanted to throw my phone. :lol:

COULD CARE LESS I WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE HIM NAKED.

Hi everyone. Glad to be on the first page for the 1st time! I think they are both great! Looking forwards to see their next movies (AMH hasn’t opened in Brasil yet). I love the Cohen brothers and I bet this new comedy will be great.

so cute love this family @ 09/24/2007 at 12:11 pm

Brad is so handsome,he is just out working for his family ,to build nest egg for his family,love the jolie pitts.gust a great commercial,we love it brad.

think positive! @ 09/24/2007 at 12:13 pm

Thank you Jared!!! I like both of them but the second one was hillarious!! LMAO!!!

Brad looks HAWT!!!

Such a wonderful smile and face full of personality.

nicole richee fan @ 09/24/2007 at 12:13 pm

Brad is the hottttttest dad everrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

nicole richee fan @ 09/24/2007 at 12:15 pm

If Brad looks any more delicious,,,I would’nt be able to stand it…..Loveeeeee Brad and Angelinnnnna the hottttttttttest mom everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA.Brad really really looks handsome in any commercials he is in.

What’s up Mr.Pitt?? Can’t decide my favorite, so I choose both.

I admire Brad Pitt as an actor, as a man and especially as a father. I am happy for him and Angie for creating a loving family for themselves and children. I also commend them for doing humanitarian work and making a difference in the lives of so many. Thank you Jared and I will continue to visit your site!

nicole richee fan @ 09/24/2007 at 12:18 pm

Yes,the 2nd one is a riot. Brad can make me take notice any time.

WONG KAR WAI directed it?! he’s the sh!t! watch his movies yal…”In the Mood for Love” and 2046!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All