Brad Pitt Softbank Commercials

Brad Pitt Softbank Commercials

Here are two of Brad Pitt‘s commercials for Japanese cell phone company Softbank, as directed by Wong Kar Wai (My Blueberry Nights). These scenes were shot back in late June while the Jolie-Pitts were in Prague, Czech Republic.

Pictures from the first commercial (gray suit) can be seen here and from the second commercial (black suit) here. A cover of The Kinks‘ “You Really Got Me” is played in the second one, FYI.

The third commercial (white suit) has yet to surface but pictures can be seen here. Bummer because that one looked the most exciting! Let’s hope that one is released soon –

Bonus: There is video footage of Brad talking about The Assassination of Jesse James at CNN.com. Check it out!

Brad Pitt‘s First Softbank Commercial (Gray Suit)

The second Softbank commercial of Brad‘s can be found inside…

Brad Pitt‘s Second Softbank Commercial (Black Suit)

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All

they were both filmed in prague where i went for my hols!

58 Besane : 09/24/2007 at 1:11 pm

Your husband will fall in love with the school, at least the facility! We were invited in (all the neighbors were) when it was first built a few years ago. It’s really top notch.

Passing Through : 09/24/2007 at 1:31 pm
+++++++++

The poor kid is being carried by Meg. The horrors.:lol:

A grain of salt @ 09/24/2007 at 1:37 pm

LOS ANGELES — Reports were running rampant last week that Angelina Jolie was already pregnant with Brad Pitt’s second biological child, as the skinny star was snapped sporting a little lump in Venice. But apparently it’s more bloat than bump.

But it’s exactly these types of rumors that Pitt is tired of.

“I still get amazed at the media attention that follows fame; it seems to be at an all-time high. There’s so much competition out there, so many different outlets for it and such a hunger for the best pictures or the best stories,” Pitt told FOX.

“I don’t quite understand why everybody cares so much, especially when so much of what is printed and reported has such a negative focus. I don’t find it particularly healthy — for any of us.”

77 woot! : 09/24/2007 at 1:33 pm

Thanks for the LF info!

My hubby just emailed me from work saying he is indeed going there tonight—at least to see the place and to get some French info (babysitting, learning, groups, etc etc). But I think it’s like $18k/yr…. wow…

This guys is hot as hell!!!!

Hey everyone, the are lies going around that the JP’s are about to adopt from Myanmar. It’s false, false, false.

Passing Through @ 09/24/2007 at 1:41 pm

29 em : 09/24/2007 at 12:21 pm
Both commercials are short and sweet with Brad looking handsome and lean. He is just so popular in Japan that Softbank are willing to pay him millions of dollar to promote their phone and shoot the commercial in Prague.

++++++++++++++++

A few months ago US Lies Weakly had a little story on celeb endorsements and they had some ad exec talking about how much the deals were worth. So natch they decided to compare X’s DumbWater deal to Brad’s Softbank contract. The guy said X’s DumbWater deal made sense because she probably drinks lots of water…but that Brad was ONLY doing the Softbank commercials for dough because Softbank wasn’t available in the US, but it was highly popular in Europe where Brad has a really large fan base and was seeking to cash in on his popularity.

Needless to say I was ROTFLMAO. With as much time as the J-Ps spend abroad, Brad pitching Softbank makes more sense than X pitching for a company that produces one of the Earth’s biggest causes of pollution – BOTTLED WATER. Beeyotch can drink tap water just like the rest of us.

Anyhoo – the US Lies Weakly story said Brad got $4MIL per year on his 3 year Softbank deal.

hey you If you are true fan of JOLIE-PITTS you should have haters in your ignorance.

80 Besane : 09/24/2007 at 1:37 pm

Yep! And although I’ve seen those published reports of 18k I’m pretty sure it’s more. Well, maybe kindergarten starts there, but I bet tuition goes up pretty fast in the other grades, cause most of the independent schools are, by high school, over $35k a year!

I don’t know how the french school financial/aid scholarship works, but other schools are using a combination of things to determine eligibility. (I’ve got one son who’s graduated out of the private school system and another a senior in high school, so I’ve been through the application thing bigtime!!) I can’t imagine how any homeowner in Manhattan, with children especially, have an apartment under 200k. It’s not even possible to get a studio for that. I’m sure your husband will check out the specifics while he’s there. You may end up being pleasantly surprised that the details of eligibility are more favorable~!

Passing Through @ 09/24/2007 at 1:48 pm

58 Besane : 09/24/2007 at 1:11 pm

BTW of course we aren’t considering LF because of Jolie-Pitt kids

++++++++++++++

Likely story, Be Sane! LOL! We all know that’s why you’re considering it! Be honest and admit you’re planning on stalking Brad & Angie so we can have a legit source of info!

Eh…forget it that idea…they’ll be going back to LA is less than 3 weeks and I doubt your son is going to be getting into the school anytime soon.

Passing Through @ 09/24/2007 at 1:49 pm

64 brad makes my panties wet : 09/24/2007 at 1:20 pm

Thass just waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much personal info for a Monday…

GladGladGlad @ 09/24/2007 at 1:53 pm

Love Brad and love Wong Kar Wai!! Blessings on the J-Ps

Passing Through @ 09/24/2007 at 1:54 pm

78 sprite : 09/24/2007 at 1:35 pm
Passing Through : 09/24/2007 at 1:31 pm
+++++++++

The poor kid is being carried by Meg. The horrors.

+++++++++++++

Yeah, I know, girl! That child is 2 1/2. Plenty old enough to walk under her own steam on a crowded Boston sidewalk with pedophiles every 10 feet. Meg is just carrying that kid because she’s copying Angie!

piper, with a low @ 09/24/2007 at 1:56 pm

79 A grain of salt : 09/24/2007 at 1:37 pm
****************************************************

Does breasts bloat too?

quiet no more @ 09/24/2007 at 2:03 pm

the Jolie-Pitts should move to San Francisco….a big city they haven’t tried plus the kids would enjoy it and there aren’t paps everywhere!

85 woot! : 09/24/2007 at 1:44 pm

Thanks so much! Since our daughter goes to an integrated Special ed for free, this is the first time around with us. I reluctantly got the Hunter application (seems so crazed…) and will do everything and follow the motion… but of course you have been through this!

Yes I am looking forward to see what my hubby finds out about the scholarship. Indeed French gov. $200k cut-off is ridiculous in Manhattan. Hubby says the new President (Sarkozy) is very interested in ‘spreading’ the French influence overseas, so he might change the law to some extent regarding education for citizens abroad. One serious consideration is that my hubby is dead-set for the kids speaking French. He sometimes threatens to move the family to Paris (and I fight for New York :) But never know….

LOL PT!

hahaha, but don’t you think the classmates/parents of Jolie-Pitts must be asked to sign something, like a confidential agreement at LF? I don’t know… My son would be Pax’s age, and doesn’t LF have a sibling policy? If so they would be classmates LOL—you are right, PT, I don’t think we would mind a playdate LOL! Seriously it’s very unlikely…we can’t afford it!

Hey PT, Besane how are you???

Have guys seen this site. It was posted at JJB’s….I thought it was Jared that came up with that name :-) ohhh well we get our names hijacked constantly so why not happen to Jared :lol:

OKONJIMA’S comments:
“Ms Jolie and Mr Pitt stayed with us for 4 days and were one of the easiest guests we’ve had. There were NO special requests, and no demands of ANY kind!
All they wanted was to be ‘left alone’ and it was all about family time!! They are the most down to earth celebrities we have met, and they are BOTH amazing parents.
They both loved The Villa, – Brad especially, who has a great knowledge of architecture.
Holly Goline, Angelina’s best friend told us that The Villa was one of the nicest ‘African Homes’ they had ever stayed in!!
They all loved the fact that they were so PRIVATE and away from the paparazzi!”

OKONJIMA Guest book entry – April 2006:

“Thank you for a wonderful stay! The food was amazing and the kids loved it here. Angelina and BP”

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/24/2007 at 2:21 pm

44 Humour is Good : 09/24/2007 at 12:47 pm

I just got back from my astrologers and got the most AMAZING reading to date. I asked her to specifically focus on brad and angies future….
This is what is in store for this family.
Brad and ANGIE will have many,many happy years together, however they will break up after 39 yrs together when brad realizes he is MADLy in love with ME.
Brad will win 8 oscars for acting and 13 for directing.He will get tired of the big screen and will leave to star in a remake of Full House.
Angie will become darling of the world when she adopts 94 children and starts her own country.
TRUST!
Lil shiloh will grow up to become the first person to live on Mars, starting a blog that gets 89 millions hits a day…..
More to come….
BRB
______________________________________________________

You’re right, humor is good. :lol:

nice to see someone is enjoying my posts from jjb…. ha.

90 piper, with a low : 09/24/2007 at 1:56 pm
79 A grain of salt : 09/24/2007 at 1:37 pm
****************************************************

Does breasts bloat too?

————————————————-
Actually, yes, they do. In some people, they do quite a bit.

why bring that over here 96 @ 09/24/2007 at 2:30 pm

not funny.

94 wow : 09/24/2007 at 2:17 pm

=============================================

There is also a now that Mad wrote….. it’s just too cute.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All