Brad Pitt Softbank Commercials

Brad Pitt Softbank Commercials

Here are two of Brad Pitt‘s commercials for Japanese cell phone company Softbank, as directed by Wong Kar Wai (My Blueberry Nights). These scenes were shot back in late June while the Jolie-Pitts were in Prague, Czech Republic.

Pictures from the first commercial (gray suit) can be seen here and from the second commercial (black suit) here. A cover of The Kinks‘ “You Really Got Me” is played in the second one, FYI.

The third commercial (white suit) has yet to surface but pictures can be seen here. Bummer because that one looked the most exciting! Let’s hope that one is released soon –

Bonus: There is video footage of Brad talking about The Assassination of Jesse James at CNN.com. Check it out!

Brad Pitt‘s First Softbank Commercial (Gray Suit)

The second Softbank commercial of Brad‘s can be found inside…

Brad Pitt‘s Second Softbank Commercial (Black Suit)

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1028 » Show All

the real tita,during cannes,AMH has favourable out come from the critics,but my blueberry nights was a dissapointment,i did not know that it even play,the funny thing is some oscar watchers chose movies even before they saw it,some did not see jesse james as a big contender but now am sure they are blown away by the movie,i think it is real bias for them to pick certain movies without seeing them,because some of their picks will be big dissapoints

guys pardon my typings,the fasting is killing me today,man am really feeling the hunger and thirst

the real tita @ 09/24/2007 at 4:35 pm

#147: ahem…there is simple and there is simple. If it’s really as you say, they wouldn’t need a famous name to direct it. They could just have Brad sitting on a bench with the phone in his ear. He doesn’t need to move, say anything or wear clothes. There would be no need for sound nor background.

If you don’t know the answer, just say you don’t. Just because you’re stupid, don’t think everybody else is. You really should tattoo that kiss on your butt so you don’t forget what it means.

Angelina's granny panties @ 09/24/2007 at 4:36 pm

JA thread is bogged down, gee I wonder why?

coalharbourqt @ 09/24/2007 at 4:40 pm

150 NY Lurker : 09/24/2007 at 4:24 pm
____________________________________
Gotta love pharmaceuticals – most in my family suffer from allergies, so I feel your pain!!

I think they have even mentioned in some of the press interviews that the scenery is like a character all on its own… and some of the reviews too. The weather in that area is really crazy because of the mountains so it’s great that they worked with it, and used it to highlight different moments, rather than around it.

I was driving out there a few years ago to visit family – August long weekend and there was a snowfall warning, if you can imagine. I was freezing for 4 days, and then by the end of the week it was 30 above.

I can also remember waking up scared when I was little from the huge thunderstorm/lightning storms we would have, and loving the ‘sun showers’ in the summer that would create the biggest rainbows. It’s a lovely part of the world and I am so glad they enjoyed their time there :D

I love long, complex films (even better with subtitles) but I know they are not for everyone. While some want to peg their current films as being unsuccessful (no names mentioned ;-)) the reality is that because Brad and Angie are so successful as actors they now have the luxury of being able to make a few films that are a true labour of love and cater to a more sophisticated audience, rather than the masses.

sam p,thanks for link,papa pitt is looking yummy

Thanx JJ…..I love the commercials they are so hot.

brads next project is the mini series state of play,since is a mini series may be it will play in HBO or other cable networks,i read the story line and it is interesting

the real tita @ 09/24/2007 at 4:51 pm

#152: angel, I think most critics act on their own personal feelings about the movie they are reviewing and expect movie goers to feel the same. They are surprised and insulted when their pick doesn’t do well or is ignored by judges like with TAOJJ. Their pick at Cannes were all about the war or related to it and Brad’s film was just not in their agenda at that time. I think (just my opinion anyway) also like to mostly pick obscure stars (like Casey Affleck) to give awards to rather than the well known either to give them a real boost or just to show the big stars that they’re not all that in Cannes.

I will look up the total gross just because it is curious why AMH was just pounded while this movie got a pass.

kittylitter @ 09/24/2007 at 4:53 pm

Hi guli. Happy to meet you. Talk to me.

bye,got to sleep a little bit,peace

BYE 164 ida,angel @ 09/24/2007 at 4:55 pm

bye ida or angel

kittylitter @ 09/24/2007 at 4:58 pm

Hi coalharbourqt. I’m new trying to make friends. Talk to me young lady.

PLEASE IGNORE!

kittylitter @ 09/24/2007 at 5:01 pm

coalharbourqt it’s strange no one will talk to me, but I am counting on you. I know Jill will when she returns and LOVE ANGELINA. Let’s talk.

158 sam p

Thanks,

how can they(papz) do that?this is embaressing.OH GOD,They are human they treat to them not like human.they want to live their life,please leave them alone.

161 angel

State of Play is a major US movie.

It was a mini-series in the UK.

kittylitter @ 09/24/2007 at 5:07 pm

Hi Sheri, can we be friends .

and who can complain why they don`t smile while they are out?OH GOD If they smile to them they will go with them to their house too.

I think with all these things around them they are very well-behaveed people,who can bear all these things like them.They should behave with them like Russel crow and JD and then I think maybe they stop following them.

169 curious

Those pixs were from last Thursday. Brad went out another exit and now they are using that alternate area to take and pick up Mad. Notice there were no pixs Friday or today of Mad going to and being picked up from school.

This is good for Mad and the school, very calming. I am sure the paps are doing their very best to find a way to get access to that area also.

HEY GUYS-I'm IGNORING TROLLS b @ 09/24/2007 at 5:11 pm

Guys, I have the ‘IGNORE BUTTON ON IN MY MIND’..but there are a two exceptions for me. I know are harmless. Have’nt seen them in awhile, though. So no problem.

kittylitter @ 09/24/2007 at 5:13 pm

Hi curious, what’s going on today.

Hiya coal, sheri, KK1, curious :-)

Tixinha, thanks for the link to the video!!!!

sam p—thanks for the link to the pic, sheesh now I know who you are at JJB’s thanks to LA :lol:

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1028 » Show All