Daisy Ryan is a Boston Baby

Daisy Ryan is a Boston Baby

Meg Ryan and her daughter Daisy True Ryan, 2 1/2, stroll through Boston, Mass. earlier this weekend.

Meg, 45, has been in town shooting her upcoming romantic comedy The Women about a wealthy New Yorker who leaves her cheating husband and bonds with other society women at a resort. It’s a remake of George Cukor‘s 1939 film The Women and costars Debra Messing, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinkett Smith, Annette Benning, Bette Midler, Ana Gasteyer and Candice Bergin. This film is set for a 2008 release and is being directed by Diane English, the creator of the television series Murphy Brown.

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed!

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Such a cute kid, but what happened to Meg?

what a gorgeous looking baby! and the mommy is not looking to shabby either. her body is amazing for a 40+ yr old woman. she might have gotten overboard with surgery on her face but ive see worse pics. hopefully she can make a comeback cuz i have always like her!

groundhogday @ 09/24/2007 at 11:16 am

Very cute, but I was wondering why she always has a nanny wherever she goes. Can’t she even push her own daughter’s stroller? This is not alot of work and is actually fun.

Angelina's granny panties @ 09/24/2007 at 11:17 am

Love the hat

Groundhogday, wrong conclusion. Daisy’s nanny has dark hair, this women does not. Probably just a friend. Mostly Meg is seen out with her kids without a nanny. But those pics rarely get published here.

Original Shar @ 09/24/2007 at 11:22 am

What an adorable little girl. Very cute.

cutest little girl!!!!!

wow, meg’s got a cute baby

cute kid. hate to be the one that brings this up ( not really) but notice how shes carrying HER child? no big deal right? right! keep that in mind (talking to those crazy people, you know how u are).

Whoa! Another cute celebrity baby.

Very cute KID….Please someone explain to me why that kid looks a bit ASIAN. I’m totally lost on this, was she adopted? please tell me somebody.

Thanks!
Seb

Very cute little girl but wow she is a big girl, it looks like Meg is holding a 4 year old not 2 1/2.

Francophile @ 09/24/2007 at 12:32 pm

11 Seb : 09/24/2007 at 12:08 pm

Thanks!
Seb

—————

Yes she is adopted and asian

Yes, Daisy is adopted, from China.

She is just so adorable!! Such a beautiful little girl!

Awww, such a cute kid! Just look at her hair – so adorable! :’D

This kid is definitely half-Asian. She has similar features as my son and he’s also half and half.

I would say she’s very likely half-Asian as she shares similar features as my son who’s half-Korean, half-English (Caucasian).

She was adopted from China.

They had better do a good remake…The Women is one of the best movies ever and shouldn’t be changed at all.

Cute kid

groundhogday @ 09/24/2007 at 2:18 pm

Dear Karen, thanks for the info. I’m glad to hear it.

I’m pissed that they’re remaking The Women. the original movie is awesome and funny. and doesn’t need to be remade.

#9 I also notice that the child is pictured in a stroller. Isn’t that what NORMAL parents do?

cute kid. sounds like great casting for the movie that she’s filming

too bad they’re making a crap version of that great movie.

wow, i can’t say crap? it got deleted? that’s amazing! [rhymes with frappe and starts with a 'c']