Rihanna - "Hate That I Love You" Music Video

Rihanna -

Rihanna‘s new music video has dropped for her fourth single, “Hate That I Love You”, from her latest album Good Girl Gone Bad. The song features R&B singer Ne-Yo.

The video opens with RiRi in her negligee… Hubba hubba!

Rihanna“Hate That I Love You” Music Video

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

luv the song

luv the song

invisible @ 09/24/2007 at 8:28 pm

love those two singing together.
they sound great.
love the music video too.
i’ll have to get the song sometime.

great song, i like the guitar and the”ne-yo’s touch” but i can’t get to rihanna!

HOT!!! Rihanna and Ne-Yo make a hot couple! I love this single!

love it !

i love ne-yo! he has the magic touch

The one and only. @ 09/24/2007 at 8:53 pm

to the left to the left part. two! NEXT!!!! breakin dishes shoulda been the next single. and does NEyo know how to put a beat together with out that clapping **** in the beg. cuz if im not mistaken this would be the the third song with this **** in it… let’s get it together…. please! or matter a fact… we can just send it to the left to the left!

I guess this will be a B@ll breaker..Rihanna’s voice sux! Neyo, is starting to get played out!..and he is denying that he is gay..that I have a problem with! All of his songs sound the same! SORRY!

Rihanna, really should stop copying off of BEYONCE, Doesn’t this remind you of inreplaceable? I am just stating!

breakin dishes should’ve been her fourth single

Lillianne @ 09/24/2007 at 8:57 pm

Just Jared, I love you and I think you should make alot of $$$ but I hate hate hate those ads on the side. It’s creepy to have somebody staring at you and even creepier for it to be CHUCK and CLUCK.

0H W0W i L0VE DiS S0NG
DEY MADE A MUSiC ViDE0 YAY!!!!

love the song! its fab

BETTER-THAN-YOURS @ 09/24/2007 at 9:37 pm

don’t care 4 the song, but the video is nice.A good look with Ne-yo:)

ShimmeringDew @ 09/24/2007 at 9:43 pm

That was a cold ending! Loved it!

good looking and HOTT !!! :P

the_original_nika @ 09/24/2007 at 10:20 pm

really nice song.
hot couple, if ever happened.

i love this video

She looks great this song is awesome.

I LuV ThAT SOnG ItS mY fAV Of Her Cd afTer cry BuT sHE shouLd HavE pROmoTED MorE dOnT stOP The MuSIc IT WAS AN AWESOME SONG 2

shes bangin’

i like the video and love the song. i am not crazy about the hair though. i loved her long hair look best.

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 09/24/2007 at 10:25 pm

I think Beyonce will have to make way for Rihanna, didn’t Ri-Ri start winning awards in the same categoy as her.What a smart move that Jay-Z was absent at the VMA 2007,in case he had to pick the MTV award on stage with Rihanna while a less-victorious Beyonce watches from the audience. And Jay-z is no needed in the industry putting his cheap 2 cents on somebody’s record.

I’m impressed how this girl is climbing the career ladder..Nice!

I’m a little disappointed, to be honest. The song doesn’t really stand out as being anything more than an average, clichĂ© R&B release (and what is with that endless clapping, anyway?), and I have to say I’m rather dismayed to see Rihanna wearing little but her knickers after her statement from a about a year back, in which she said she’d never dress that skimpy for anything. Hypocritical, no?

On the other hand, I love this new hairstyle of Rihanna’s, and Ne-Yo surprised me positively. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All