Kiefer Sutherland Arrested for DUI

Kiefer Sutherland Arrested for DUI

Kiefer Sutherland was arrested on suspicion of DUI early Tuesday morning, after police pulled him over in West Hollywood, reports TMZ.

The 24 star, 40, was stopped for making an illegal U-turn. He took a breathalyzer test that registered more than twice the legal limit of .08!!!!!

He was booked and released on $25,000 bail. Kiefer is due in court on Oct. 16.

How is Jack Bauer going to save the world if he can’t even drive straight??

Valerie Macon/Getty

Angelina's granny panties @ 09/25/2007 at 10:11 am

I do not get it, why cant these celebs get a car to pick them up .. WTF!

If this is true he is a first class idiot!

please, more alba posts! @ 09/25/2007 at 10:13 am

POOR KEIFER…HE’S SO YUMMY…!!!
BUT, PLEASE MORE HOTTIE ALBA??!?!?!??! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

these celebs are IDIOTS they have all the money in the world, and yet somehow cannot afford a CAB!!!

Not cool. He could easily have called a friend or cab to pick him up instead of driving & putting innocent people in danger. I’m just glad he didn’t hurt anybody!!

How can you drink twice the legal limit and not feel the effects of the alcohol yet? You have to know your limits when you’re drinking, and if you want to drink a lot then get a designated driver.

JOCASTA1447 @ 09/25/2007 at 1:41 pm

Keef’s been drunk in public for years.
I’m surprised he hasn’t been ticketed until now.
Remember his rock band and his attack on a christmas tree?
Honestly…until I saw that christmas tree take down, I didn’t think anything about the Keef.

Now I just love him more. He knows he’s a drunk.
But did his privates make the news? Did he ram into someone or KILL someone?

Drunks know their limits.

Keef meant no harm…but as a professional drunk he should have known better than to pull a U_EE at all.

Hopefully he’ll get out of his alcoholism. But look up the most famous and beloved of actors (Richard Burton, Peter O’Toole, ect) and you’ll find boozed humans trying to do what their bodies won’t allow unless they are numbed…by booze.

Still I gotta say: when I’m drunk I DO NOT DRIVE.

Keef. You dawg. Dry out or get a driver.

JoC

the_original_nika @ 09/25/2007 at 1:58 pm

How is Jack Bauer going to save the world if he can’t even drive straight??
lmao

I guess this is the new celebrity trend then.

coalharbourqt @ 09/25/2007 at 5:53 pm

Unfortunately this isn’t a new trend – it’s just that now with such intense pap attention celebs are being exposed for their bad deeds. The current generation of Hollywood celebrities did not invent the DUI or rehab, or drug use etc. It just used to be covered up better.

Sadly Keifer has had a drinking problem for years – I hope this spurs him on to getting some help finally. I’m always amazed that he is able to keep it in check with a series on tv. And now he isn’t.

de Cosmos @ 09/25/2007 at 6:03 pm

TMZ says he’s still on probation from his 2004 DUI. Will it be jail time for Kiefer?

just lost respect for him

I agree with #1…if celebrites are so rich why can’t they hire someone to drive them back to clubs or something?

Rowis: i lost respect for him too.

I’m sure since he’s jack bauer this is part of his master plan.

done idiot ought to be in jail like the rest of the drunk ass criminals

sorry i meant dumb not done!

jfhen cjeje :)

avani degwekar @ 06/09/2008 at 12:58 am

kiefer sutherland is very cute and hot and hadsome but he should not rash drive

Please! I welcome keiffers antics, high funtioning alcoholic drivers are still a sight better than most women drivers

besides, no u-turn areas only exist because some people dont know how to use a mirror for something other than makeup. how many people has he hit? eh? eh?