Milana Dravnel: There Was Another Woman With Oscar!

Milana Dravnel: There Was Another Woman With Oscar!

Is there doubt in anyone’s mind that these Oscar De La Hoya fishnet photos are still fake?

In fact, another woman named Maria (not to be confused with the first woman Milana Dravnel) has come forward, claiming to be there with Oscar and Milana during “that night.” Maria is a “Scores West girl” and apparently was the photographer taking the pictures of Oscar and Milana at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia.

Check out X17 for the new pics.

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OMG, HE IS F@KING SICK

He’s adorable!

:scratch: my head.

My god, it just keeps getting stranger.

Purple Gem @ 09/25/2007 at 4:13 pm

Ugh, I feel bad for Oscar’s pregnant wife. First, her husband is quite a s l u t-hes got like 5 kids from all different women, and he’s a complete liar-duh thats him in these photos-man up to them already.

I knew it was real!!!….what a freak!!….I bet his wife stays with him …money, money money!…too much to give up. I bet Mario Lopez wished he’d kept his mouth shut about his good friend Oscar….celebrities are so much fun.

Purple Gem @ 09/25/2007 at 4:22 pm

Oscar is a cheating s c u m bag. The way his people try so hard to sell the image of this “golden boy” whatever. Millie needs to divorce his butt-she is way too pretty and classy for him anyways.

suspicious package @ 09/25/2007 at 4:27 pm

Well, guess I was wrong. I thought the first lot of pics was photoshopped. And he sure looks like he’s enjoying himself. Awwww.

shoes4life @ 09/25/2007 at 4:35 pm

I can’t believe he was stupid enough to have allowed money hungry strippers to take photos of him dressed like that and trusted them to never make them public. DUMB ASS!!!

Im now a believer…these pictures also are pure proof why people should not drink or do drugs. CLEARLY one of the two were present before these pictures were taken.

piper, with a low @ 09/25/2007 at 4:55 pm

Man,

We women are catching up in the scumbag department.

Let the guy have his fun. He obviously can’t stay faithful.

I KNEW THIS WAS REAL THE FIRST TIME!!!!

Oscar is a switch hitter..he probably thinks about men when he bangs his wife

Seriously what is all of this about? lol Crazy randomness!

magnus MFA @ 09/25/2007 at 5:29 pm

Smear job,

I could shopp that easy.

omg what the f*** is this??

Let him get his freak on…who cares? Obviously he doesn’t if he allowed himself to be photographed.

oooba dooba @ 09/25/2007 at 6:54 pm

Sue them, Oscar! Fight for the truth and sue them! If the pictures are fake, come out fighting, man!! Don’t let them do this to you. Take the people making these claims to court and bring in the experts to analyze the photos. Let the truth come out. The validity of the pictures is the issue here, not whether you’ve cheated on your wife. If you’ve been unfaithful to your wife, that’s something else you’ll have to answer for, but if these pictures are fake, fight for the truth, Oscar!

oooba dooba @ 09/25/2007 at 7:38 pm

If Milana’s telling the truth, she shouldn’t have changed her version of the truth several times in retelling her story. She admits to having been paid off by tabloids or the media as well as being pressured by people with questionable motives, so something’s rotten in Denmark. Also, people normally don’t have a stark contrast between the color of their faces and their necks, the way Oscar does in several photos. And those legs are the legs of a WOMAN, not a man, in my opinion. It wouldn’t be the first time photos were altered, and it won’t be the last. Even Star magazine admitted to cutting and pasting Brad and Angelina to make their cover a while back. And even if Oscar’s head is rather large, he can’t be that out of proportion to the rest of his body as he appears in these shots. I’m no expert in Photoshop, but I can see some funny things going on in some of those photos. Oscar should have them professionally analyzed by forensics experts and take them (the photos and the women making these claims) to court – assuming he has nothing to hide.

coalharbourqt @ 09/25/2007 at 8:03 pm

Well of course there was someone else there – someone had to take the pictures of him and the chick. Have been saying these pics are real right from the get go – can’t believe he’s still denying. His poor pregnant wife is right! Somehow I don’t think this was just a ‘fun photoshoot’. Wonder what happened AFTER he finished his fashion show?

coalharbourqt @ 09/25/2007 at 8:06 pm

12 piper, with a low : 09/25/2007 at 4:55 pm
__________________________________________
Sorry piper but I’m not following your comment… how are the women to blame in this situation? He is the one with the pregnant wife at home – and we don’t know that the two women knew about her. If they did of course it is not cool, but he is still the main one to blame in this sitch.

Didn’t he divorced his 2nd wife? Anyhow, it’s okay if he wants to dress up in sexy ladies clothes.. I think it’s cute and funny…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All