Zanessa: The Magazine!

Zanessa: The Magazine!

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, aka ZANESSA, have created such a pop culture phenomenon, the editors of Popstar! have created a special-issue magazine dedicated to the couple and High School Musical 2ZANESSA: Their Love Story!

This issue is jam-packed with 100+ pictures (including some rare ones) and 21 posters including six MEGAS! But the best feature will surely be “Zanessa‘s Top 10 Romantic Moments!”

Below is an exclusive sneak peek at this speical Zanessa mag including a never-before-seen shot of Zac and Vanessa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

Zanessa: The Magazine hits newsstands nationwide on Tuesday, October 2nd @ $3.99/pop.

zanessa magazine 01
zanessa magazine 02
zanessa magazine 03
zanessa magazine 04
zanessa magazine 05
zanessa magazine 06
zanessa magazine 07
zanessa magazine 08

Fug Face Man!ston @ 09/25/2007 at 6:59 pm

i hope this is not for real.

it is for real – the editors of Popstars have confirmed it

THATS SAD.
they need a aishwarya rai magazine.
that would sell.

This is soo cool!!!
can’t wait.
I LOVE ZANESSA!!!!

Holy ****, seriously? Dumbest idea ever.
Waste of paper & ink. Save the trees!

Are you freaking kidding me?!!! I guess they know what will get them a buck, right? I hope this is just a joke, cuz if it’s real, the world is quickly going straight down the tubes…
But wait, where are the latest pics of Ms V? Surely they deserve a page all to themselves…

invisible @ 09/25/2007 at 7:05 pm

dude i’m buying that.
zanessa= the shiiittttt.

aww..that would be so cool.

wow!that would great!cant wait to have a copy of it!!

Are you for real? Who would buy that crap?

fantastic….well, they already have a picture they can use for the centerfold.

los amoooo son lo mejor
jeje un besoo
byyyeppp

im just wonder if they know about this

aw cute their own mag :)

I want to buy it!!!

I agree with invisible!

omg so lame. its like making a brangelina magazine…love the couple, but not a mag dedicated to them.

OHHHHHHHHH

THAT SO CUTE

I LOVE U, ZANESSA

This is SO GREAT! I love the pix but especially I love the overall look and the very positive feel because I think so many haters are out there who have nothing to offer and then you see something like this that is so beautiful that it just made my day! You can tell by the looks on their faces that they have room to let the fans know they are thrilling on it and you know they have plenty left over for down time (heh heh) with just the two of them. I think they are the perfect couple and it’s like getting up and seeing something beautiful first thing and gives me a lift that I am just hmmmming on thinking about what it must be like. They are both so beautiful and not fake or anything like that and I love that they found each other, we should all be so blessed!!!!!–TJ

Wow, PopStar must not have any better news. This is sad.

I can’t believe this is real! popstar are using Vanessa & zac to sell their magazine. I would be pissed if i was them. They do try to keep their relationship lowkey and popstar is not helping by making it into a magazine.

No way! I would say that’s a little freaky and too much, don’t you think? One thing’s for sure: they sell anything!

Dude!! I am soooooo psyched about this!

I’m buying that, hell yessss :D

Clara Brown @ 09/25/2007 at 7:23 pm

Zanessa!!!!!!!
I want this magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be wrong, but I think this is just one issue…not an entirely new magazine.

BRAZILIAN FAN @ 09/25/2007 at 7:24 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

L’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

THEY SOOOO DEEP CONECTION S2

Stephanie @ 09/25/2007 at 7:24 pm

i love zanessa i can’t wait to buy it

LOVE IT!!!! Can’t wait!

Thanks JJ & Popstar! :kiss:

yay! thanks jared and popstar!

Umm the third pic is weird and all of the sudden there are so many haters out oh well to bad theyll ************.

OMG!!!!!!!! I am so buying this!!!!!!!

RIDICULOUS idea. As Mia said earlier : “Waste of paper & ink. Save the trees!”

ok abs. love zanessa but this is so lame

i have to get that
yeah a fan fron the very begining
very cool 4 them
z and v supporter
idk what anybody thinks
zac and the vanessa have touched the hearts
of millions

Kind of weird using V&Z to sell a magazine. Whatever i love them so im buying it =]

Alessandra @ 09/25/2007 at 7:29 pm

awwwwwwwww So COOOL
i Loveee Zanessa!

I’m sorry but OMG. Hahaha. LMAO! That’s just too much. Way to capitalize on Zac & Vanessa.

7) I am with you. They wasted all that paper and killed all those trees for this. Sad, Sad.

Aww yay, they are too cute.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i am so freaking happppy now
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
go zanessa
go vanessa
go zachy

AHH OMFG SO EXCITED TO GET THIS

WHAT THE HELL?! DAJGBSDÑGWIPGFDBDAUADB

omg i’m so happe. i have to buy it
zanessa rules

bet this will help them to keep their relationship low kee… hahaha funny… the same people that begs the media to leave them alone thank popstar for an entire issue about them… prety ironic!

I’m a huge Zanessa fan but I really not excited about this.

OMG!!! i love zanessa!! can’t wait to buy it!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DON’T BELIIIIVE,IT’S SOO PERFEECTTT..

AAAAAAAH,I GO BUY THE MAGAZIINEE,A I LOVE ZAC AND VANESSA.

:D

POPSTAR IS POPSTAR,THIS A MASTTEER!!

If they break up before it goes on sale Popstar Magazine is going to lose sooo much money.

I have a feeling that they won’t break up (or at least let the public find out about them breaking up) until after HMS3 they’ll be seeing a lot of each other and at the point in their relationship they’re at there are only two ways for them to break up, either one of them cheating or spending so much time away from one-another you lose interest. If they’re on a movie set together working all day they won’t have time to cheat, and if they’re together doing it they won’t lose interest.

Just Saying.

no comment

that is the dumbest thing ive heard

this is retarded.

but i love zanessa!

Oh my God, what is the world coming to… if there are more nudey pictures of her in there I’m buying it :D

Paris Hilton’s second album sounds like Madonna?…check it out at http://www.illbustdatass.com

i love zanessa. and i definitely will buy this issue. but this is a little too much, dontcha think? i thought that they wanted to keep their relationship private?!? popstar is going a little too deep with this.

woow love.. love …love… them together!!

**** U I hate her i mean i would understand a zac magazine but zanessa thats stupid…=S

I sincerely think that they are adorable. It’s sad that they started off so young because it may not last especially in Hollywood “I am a fan not a hater”. Regardless let me stick to my point, I think it is so amazing that they will always have such wonderful memories of their relationship. Like making HSM 1&2 and like Tyra Banks said that they fell in love singing to each other. Thanks to all the paps and tabloid magazines they have all these pictures and of course all the pictures have been placed in a magazine for them. Seriously I think it is so cool to have those memories. I would have loved someone walking behind my husband and I recording our relationship. Even though I do understand that the story would not have been told in its entirety. It is still romantic.

It’s okay, the trees were such big Zanessa fans they gratefully committed suicide for the honor. :0) Probably the way to look at this is: If you love Zanessa, yay, buy it. If you don’t, no worries, buy something else. If you’re attacking it…why are you wasting your time? And if you’re an adult attacking it…why are you wasting your time attempting to rain on a parade that will make a lot of tween and teen (and older!) people happy?

it doesn’t matter if they brake up because this loks like itt has the whole story and prob a lot of POSTERS BWA HAHA i will by this

haha…so true #13. and zac’s all “i dont talk about my love life”…they obviously asked him before they made this magazine so zac…stop being so egotistic!!!!

omg i’m so going to buy that long live zanessa!

lmao!!!!
SORRY. I CAN’T HELP BUT LAUGH!

I’m sooooo buying that!! what are you talking about!!
it’s going to be amazing!!
I love ZANESSA and it shows our support if you buy it.
SO BUY IT!!!!!!
SUPPORT ZANESSA!!!
BUY THE MAGAZINE!!!!!

Popstar! Rules!!!!

Florencia @ 09/25/2007 at 8:03 pm

Una revista dedicada a ZANESSA ayyyyyyyy me muero de amor……. ^_^

ZANESSA 4 EVER …………………………. !!!!!!!!!!!

holy **** that is crazy!! here’s to all the ZANESSA FANs around the world!!

i like the picture of them on the roller coaster thing. Zac sitting with Vanessa. Corbin and Stella in the back. In the middle is Corbin’s sister and Zac’s brother. But anyway is Popstar serious? Brah.

OOOOOH, but there are some news that say :
Zanessa , the end .. OOOOH , I holp they have finished , I can

59. People can have fond memories of relationships without the “help” of tabloids. Trust me nothing hurts relationships more than constant prying eyes.

63. These magazines can report anything they want thanks to the whole freedome of the Press thing in this country. They don’t need Zac or Vanessa’s permission, so they probably didn’t ask because tabloids live by the Mantra “it’s easier to ask forgivness than seek permission.” They just found all the papparazi Photoes they could, air brushed them, slapped in a few pics from a HMS2 photoshoot and talked about easy to find photos like they were big gossip.

Ok I have one question then I will leave this alone. Since neither of them have ever really put it out there about there relationship especially Zac where did they get all the info to fill this magazine? I am betting Zac did not sit for an interview about this.

65. People don’t keep dating because talk about their relationship sells teen mags. buying this will not Support Zanessa.

I can’t belive , but , it’s IMPOSIBLE , there are news that say something llike :
Zanesa the end , I am so so happy with this , if it’s real !
OOOOOOH, after everything she did , then can’t stay togheter any more ;DD
HAHAHAHA hey I’m from Brazil >

what a waste of a magazine – you know what this spells BREAK UP

WTF Popstar is ridiculous! why are they trying to use them to sell their mags when they obviously wanna keep a low profile. how low..

OMG i am going to buy 2 copies of this that is so cool that they donated it to Zanessa so i will be bying & if you hate Zanessa or Zac or even Vanessa why do you want to cuss & say bad things sbout them.Thats not even right,I mean you all no that Zanessa check this website & they both look at the comments we all no that it is depressing to see that people are cussing at you.
But my point is so what Vanessa mad a mistake ok its done at least she came out & said that she was sorry for all of it & that she regrets taking the picture yup she made a mistake but nobodys perfect you all gotta realize that yes we might have been mad that she did it but at least she came out & said she did it & that it was wrong unlike Britney Spears or Lindsry Lohan they say there sorry & then go out partying the next night unlike Vanessa she has been kepting her word so i think that this comes out pefectly fine STOP CUSSING AT VANESSA OR ZAC OR EVEN ANYBODY whats the point it basically wasting your time.

An entire magazine devoted to a relationship between two teenagers who have never spoken publically about each other….I’m so there!

bettybaby @ 09/25/2007 at 8:17 pm

popstar is definately looking to make $$$ off of this. but at least its positive, and that mag has always been very supportive of their relationship. such as not printing rumors as fact like we know many of these other mags do.
it would be interesting to know if zac and vanessa contributed to this at all. my bet is that they probably didn’t, just like they didn’t with the people mag cover from a month ago.

i have to admit i’ll buy it, i have a daughter that fits this demographicd. but i also have to admit that seeing those two together—especially when their chemistry is on—just makes me smile.

go zanessa, go!

omg.,!im so buying this issue.!!i cant wait.!!!
ZANESSA.!!ZANESSA.!!ZANESSA.!!

*O*

Brazil loves Zanessa \o>

Are you shi*ting me!?
It’s going to be hilarious when they split.

….yes, kids, they WILL split.

dude thats so awesome
i cant wait to buy it:D

BRazil hates Zanessa.

bjs.

SEEMS KIND OF WEIRD, AND I’M SURE POPSTAR DID THIS WITHOUT ZAC AND VANESSA’S PERMISSION.

LOOKS AS IF THIS ZANESSA ISSUE IS GEARED TOWARD THE SEVEN-TO-ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD GROUP, AND MOST OF THE SHOTS WILL BE FROM HSM AND HSM2 AND PROMOTIONS.

NO GREAT REVELATIONS HERE. JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR POPSTAR TO SELL THEIR MAGAZINE.

WOW!!!!
I WANT TO BUY IT!!
I CAN’T WAIT NOW!!

but, are zanessa know it??
if they aren’t happy about it, I won’t be happy too..

everyone is freaking happy about this magazine. Im a zanessa fan all the way. I bet you what you see in there is what we already saw in every V and Z website to their gallery and JJ. I mean really do you think after they stubbornly protected their privacy and lovelife they will sit with popstar. Popstar suck, they are hypocrites they are the one who said to give them privacy. and now they are selling this. Probably because they cant get anything from V and Z anymore after the debacle with V`s nude pics. So the two of them is more guarded with their private life. I love seeing them, yes they are so adorable and lovely couple. But media freedom only goes too far. They are teenagers yes they are popular, yes they are the hottest commodity at the moment but all in all they are still human who is allowed to have their own rights of their private life. This publicity they are trying to give to them will ruined the good thing they have. I hope V and Z sued them.

Well i am happy but sad!!
I think it’s sadf because they had no more other stories in the universe so they had to go all the way and bring in Zanessa

i mean big deal i fit was an article or 2 pages about them but THE WHOLE MAGAZINE?
WOW i know i’d be mad if i were them

But i am happy because *i am still gonna buy it* :o

Forever young @ 09/25/2007 at 8:25 pm

I agree this seems weird. The 10 most romantic moments are probably just what the magazine thinks and what has been caught on camera

k so ill get it but…… ill only say for zac cuz my friends hate v but i think they r hot so ill buy it and keep for the gkids lol how much again

Thanks Jared&Popstar! I can’t wait for the issue! :D

that’s awesome!!!
im so buying it!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

SERIOUSLY… HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN THIS ‘LOVE’?

IT’S JUST TO GET MONEY AND ATTENTION OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO FALLS IN EVERYTHING THAT MEDIA DOES.
LIKE, ITS A TOTAL MARKETING

WAKE UP YOU GUYS.

wow…looks ****** retarded and stupid. but ya gotta hand it to them, that is a smart move cuz u know the teeny boppers will be all over that issue. cha ching!

oooo aren’t those pix from their USA TODAY photoshoot?? this made me laugh, but the pictures of them together are real cute. i wonder if they took all the zanessa photos enlarged them

Wow..i cant wait to get it but…. isnt this a little too much? weird..

I would love to see that. I am a big zanessa fan and have my own myspace page for zanessa.

Anywyas i still love them cant wait to see more pics of them!!

LOVE ZAC LOVE VANESSA GO ZANESSA TNX POPSTAR!!!!

augh, i’m not even a fan anymore, i wish they’d go away.

I’M SURE THERE’LL BE A LOT OF “SOURCES CLOSE TO THE COUPLE SAY . . .” AND “AN INSIDE SOURCE SAYS . . .” A REHASH OF EVERYTHING THAT’S ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED IN OTHER MAGAZINES.

Wow i’m not gonna rain on anyone’s parade but isn’t this too much? they’re still teenagers. they’ll break up sooner or later but i guess you kiddies can have your moment of euphoria with this couple! POPSTAR, take it away!

From the block @ 09/25/2007 at 8:39 pm

Seriously that popstar magazine have the LAMEST editors in the world. How can you seriously (with a straight face) be an adult and have a mini magazine on this couple? LAME.

Zanessa is fake Zac Efron is GAY GAY GAY! Vanessa is being paid to act as his girlfriend and it’s getting her publicity because he’s the bigger star. They are good friends, so she doesn’t mind pretending to be his girlfriend. Notice the “Zanessa” Hawaii photos where are kissing, he knows that the paparazzi’s there so he kisses her, also check out her body language she looks like she’s surprised in some way.

well popstar doesnt really need Z&V permission…
FREEDOM OF SPEECH..its a magazine ppol.!!
its kinda wierd though that popstar is making an issue about zanessa,,but.still im buying that issue.!!

Hello everyone !
It’s a hot new because I can’t wait to buy that…she is amazing !
:-D
And people told me about some webpage or blog with her pictures…could you get me the link if there is someone?
I gonna wait,hugs !

wow. that’s actually pretty creepy.

hey look at the 2nd pic, zac’s grabbin vanessa’s butt. hhaha

this is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. they’re both horrible actors. Maybe good people but they’re supposed to be known for their work not their social life.

D A I S Y [R O C K S] @ 09/25/2007 at 8:50 pm

OMFG!
Thats pathetic!!!
lmbo.
First youtube-now the whole world. Ick.
I’m so NOT going to buy it!!!
I didn’t know popstar could sink that low.

fat guy in a little coat @ 09/25/2007 at 8:50 pm

They’re cute and all, but could they make it more obvious that they’re a publicity couple? They make TomKat seem low key.

zanessa %100

lol srtophj @ 09/25/2007 at 8:53 pm

adfheth
this is frikkin stupid.

lol srtophj @ 09/25/2007 at 8:53 pm

adfheth
this is frikkin stupid.

In luv with it already.Luv POPSTAR

creativegirl @ 09/25/2007 at 8:58 pm

jared – have I mentioned how cute I think your crush on zanessa is??? thanks for this!

yay! can’t wait! thx popstar!

oh my gosh i am going to buy it! hahah they are the cutest ever

OMG i’m soooo buying this. =]

ahh they are so cute. but i agree with suzy they try so hard to keep their relationship private, and now a magazine, devoted to them? lol

but ill get it for the twenty posters…zachary

Are you freaking kidding??!!!
Of course Zanessa knows about this, that’s how they make money too.. but how they could do this is so sad…
After vanessa scandal come this? hahaha this is so ridiculous.

well i’m fan of zanessa,
but i don’t like that!

baahhhhh,please! this is too mutch!

Wow – This sucks! Someone trying to make a fast buck on exploiting your relationship. For someone who’s trying so hard to keep a private life like Zac, this must be a HUGE pain in the ass!

btw – pic # 3 – is this a fake? where’s his foot? They probably stuck bits of different photos together.

Come on Zac, get over V and move on from ZANESSA!

Wow that is pretty pathetic. I would never buy that magazine.

You can´t be serious… you ask the paparazzi to leave them alone but you want to buy that magazine… are you guys idiots or what? This will bring more and more attention to them!!

BECAUSE OF ALL THIS CRAZINESS SURROUNDING ZAC AND VANESSA, I THINK THAT ONCE ZAC FINISHS SEVENTEEN AND HSM3, HE’LL START FILM SCHOOL AT USC AND FORGET ABOUT MAKING MOVIES FOR A WHILE.

i think its cool that their together but then it starts u to thinking that its all publicity. like now r we gonna expect them to get married? no i love zanessa but get real

monika505 @ 09/25/2007 at 9:24 pm

125, I agree with you

WOW … strange but so good!

I am so buying this! they are the cutest!

was it available also here in the Philippines????

can’t wait to have one..

stef stef =] @ 09/25/2007 at 9:40 pm

ZAC DUMP VANESSA SHE’S GROSSSSS!

YOUR BETTER THAN HER !!
date jesssica alba.. !
vanessa hudgens is oLD NEWS !! SHE SUCKSS NO ONE LIKES HER!!

come on zac dumpp her ass!

BUT I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT ZACCCCC :]

MRS. EFRON !! VANESSA BACK OFF @ 09/25/2007 at 9:44 pm

Ok , who the hell is Zanessa?
ALL I KNOW IS ZAC EFRON.. at first i KIND OF liked vanessa

NOW- three’s a perfect reason to HATE her , she’s gnna be like the next britney spears let’s just face it!

I HATE HER! !

BUT
IF SHE BECOMES THE NEXT BRINTNEY I WOULD LOVE IT!! HAHA :]

i hatee her!

BUT I LOOVEE ZAC EFRON & SUPPORT ZAC!! NOTT VANESSSSSSSSA!

vanessa is so beatifull

and zac is so hot

zanessa crush!!!! i love they

i can’t wait

cute couple but not gonna last..

she’s gonna go for the bad boys soon.
he’ll…stay pretty for quite some time.
can he act?

I am an aspiring singer and musician and I think that this is kind of an invasion of their privacy. I mean would they like it?
Anyway, they’re really adorable and I think the mag is sweet. :)

OMG WTF!!! @ 09/25/2007 at 9:49 pm

#121 I doubt V or Z are getting any money off of this…it wouldn’t surprise me if they are finding out about this the same way we are. Considering they have been low key lately, I think this is the last thing they would want or need right now.

The pictures JJ posted as a preview are all over the net and I am sure Popstar have a large collection of their own. Getting their permission is unnecessary. One or two articles, I could understand but an entire mag is insane. I am a fan of both Z and V but this seems pretty low of Popstar to cash in on their current popularity. Maybe they are trying to feed the demand for more “Zanessa” sightings but I would rather have a small blurb that they are off happily living in love than to continue seeing these harrassing paps photos and being blindsided by an interviewer.

All I can say is good luck Zac and Vanessa…sorry you are being exploited by a mag that is soooo supportive.

STOP HATING VANESSA YOU RETARDS. VANESSA IS AWSOME!! ZANESSA FOREVER!!!!!

First of all, Popstar isn’t doing this for cash. They’ve said over and over again how much they love Zanessa and support them. If they really wanted to make a fast buck, they’d be printing lies like all the other stupid tabloids do. But they only deliver the truth, and I know Popstar’s heart is in a good place.

However, an entire magazine focusing on Zac and Vanessa as a couple? I’d be a little weirded out if I were them. I mean sure, People Magazine did a feature on them, but that was a one time deal, this is an actual MAGAZINE…focusing entirely on their romantic relationship. A relationship that both have worked so hard to keep underwraps. This basically lets everything they’ve been keeping a secret out.

It’s a cute idea, I love the Zac and Vanessa, and you can trust Popstar to print the truth and only the truth, but I think this may be a little over the top, even for them. I don’t think I’d buy it, it seems like the ultimate invasion of privacy, but if I happen to come across the pictures online, I don’t plan on stopping myself from taking a quick peek-see.

justobvious @ 09/25/2007 at 10:06 pm

zanessaaa

Sammy_Hearts @ 09/25/2007 at 10:20 pm

No offense, but some of you guys here are incredibly stupid. It makes me wonder if you guys have even graduated elementary school.

Let me spell this out for you, whether or not Popstar’s TRYING to make money off of this is not the issue. The point is, they will, even if it’s not their goal. People are naturally curious as to “what’s the haps” with Zanessa.

The real problem is whether or not what they’re doing is ethical or morally right. That’s for you to decide on your own. All Popstar is doing is taken all the Zanessa pictures that have accumulated over the years, and putting them together in one handy-dandy easy access magazine.

Second, some of you seem to have difficulty realizing that Zac and Vanessa are real people. So when you insult them, you’re insulting real people. I know, I hope, that most of you wouldn’t actually say those things to Zac and Vanessa if you were ever lucky enough to meet EITHER of them (if you actually would then there is something severely wrong with you).

However, I think, if you really didn’t like them, you wouldn’t bother coming here in the first place. You obviously care enough to come all the way here just so you can insult them. Well guess what? It’s getting old. Enough already. I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re sick of your s***. So if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Seriously guys, welcome to the real world. This is just how things are. Celebrities will keep getting stalked by paparazzi. Innocent girls will have their reps shattered and their lives ruined because of a stupid mistake they made many years ago, and the stupid people who refuse to let the past be the past.

Magazines will sell tabliod junk with lies and horrible rumors because people have and always will buy it. It may not be right, it may not be fair, but unless you’re actually willing to change this, change people, change the world, then don’t complain about it.

#103

Yah you tell yourself that. Body language…wtf? Go suck balls.

Ewww……My god, I’m nauseous and my teeth hurt now. Who the hell would buy that except for teenys?

popzgood2me @ 09/25/2007 at 10:40 pm

COMEONPEOPLE popstar is doing it for money AND for good ALLLL magazines are printed for money PERIOD. but atleast popstar is writting good stuff right??? they have been nice to zac and vanesa since day one. if you look at the cover and read their myspace about whats in it its not a million pages of thre private reltinsip, its full of posters and stuff abouttthe other High school musical stars just likeany other issue it just has them as the FOCUSS. dont be such haters they are a POSITIVE MAG and zac and v prob like it. they dont talkabout bieng in love but ALLLL stars dating get publicty. ENUFF SAID!

It is a memory for fans. Popstar is the only magazine that could make contact with Zanessa. The article was always trustworthy. They watched Zanessa kindly for a long time. I think that this is worthy than superficial People magazine.
Love it !

im so happy1 i cant wait for the mag to come out! i’ll be so happy!

OMG!!I LOVE ZANESSA THERE MY IDOLS I CANT WAIT TO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!1=]

Sheila McDougal @ 09/25/2007 at 10:48 pm

Oh, mu gawd!!! I just can’t wait! This is the best news! I just love them both and POPSTAR is my star!!!

i can’t wait for it to come out i love zanessa i hate the name but i love them both and they belong together they just work

OMG I’M HAVING A ZAC OVERDOSE!!!! YOU’RE KILLING ME JJ, IN A GOOD WAY.

ZANESSA FANS—YOU NEED TO STOP ASKING FOR “MORE” PICS, ITS JUST MAKING IT WORSE.

I AM HAPPY TO SEE THEM TOGETHER, AND TO SEE A FEW PICS, BUT WHY DO YOU WANT MORE? IT’S A LITTLE GREEDY AND SELFISH, DON’T YOU THINK?

THEY NEED SPACE, AND IF YOU DO REALLY LIKE THEM, THEN YOU SHOULDN’T KEEP CLAMORING FOR MORE PICS!!!!! THIS IS THE PROBLEM, CAUSE JUST A FEW ISN’T ENOUGH, JUST LIKE IT’S NOT ENOUGH FOR THE PAPARAZZI. AND NOW WE HAVE A MAGAZINE. I HOPE THEY ARE OK WITH THIS!

LOVE THEM, THANKS FOR POSTING JJ.

OMG! Zac is so cool, so nice, so beautiful, but common!!!..vanessa hudgens??? WHO THE HELL IS VANESSA HUDGENS???? She is nothing common..is ok an issue for zac, but, zaNESSA common!!! NESSA is not necesary, she is nothing, absolutely nothing

I will buy hundreds of them and give it away to anyone who can’t afford it. Maybe a thousand would do. Hating for nothing is not good for your health. Keep taking your zoloft or prozac haters, you are up for a long ride.

their getting really big now
a whole mag dedicated to them

woohoo go zanessa!!!!!!!!!

Now this is what you call a couple of media W.H.O.R.E.S. What ever happened to the days when celebrities were famous for their acting ability not their personal lives? Sure personal lives come into it somewhat but not like this? This girl reminds me of a try hard and the guy reminds me of a ferret.

Uhmm, I think this is byfar the most stupidest idea a tabloid could ever create. Like seriously? Who needs to know that much information about a relationship. I understand that it’s considered juicy news and very interesting but, really? C’mon.

But then again, you’ll probably catch me near the newsstands skimming through this magazine. That’s all out of curiousity of course.

anonymous @ 09/26/2007 at 1:57 am

i cant wait to but my own copy!!!

I love Zanessa and I am definitely going to buy it!!!

This is the most stupid thing i’ve ever read!!!! Oh My God! I always thought the americans were pathetic..with their worshipness toward.. well.. everyting! But they keep pushing the limits. Jeez!

I’m gonna laugh so hard when they break up.

Honestly, I’m getting really tired of this site. You just report some the same couple of celebrities. BORING.

well duh david it’s how justjared get his hits. the brangelina’s and zanessa’s have lots of fans so he attracts them with pics and info’s & wouldn’t you know it..it actually works! LOL

V-LOYALIST @ 09/26/2007 at 4:31 am

I hope they are not using the couple just to sell their stuff. Actually its my first time to see this kind of thing, own dedicated mag, though i would love to have a collection of them coz im such a fan, hopefully it will be availble in my country.

interesting…

intrusive…

insane…

Oh Wow i cannot not wait for it, i love the pictuers

Thanks Jared

ZoeyAnn

i think that they are just friends now.He found out she cheated on him and now that shes going through a rough time, he wants to support her like ashley tisdale did.

will it be available in germany,too? or only in the USA?? because i wannna read it too but i live in munich! =(

GAWWWWWD, he looks so GAY! I swear..I bet you that they spent more than a 1 and a half..on his hair..that is wayyyyy more time than it took to do Vanessa! LOL

omgness! so nice!! does anyone know how to get it if one’s country does not sell the magazine?

i think like zanessa won’t want their love life to be publicized all over the magazines until everything’s confirmed…unless they write one themselves hahas :D

aww!! But I bet and Zac and Vanessa are freaked out by it! I would defo read it

hahaha
this will help them keep their relationship low key…
and you think fans would give them the space they ask for… oh no! They’re grieving for more!
It will be so funny when they brake up!
hahaha

BTW Zanessa fans take lots of looks a this pictures, you won¿t have much more cause they won’t last over a few months
2 young, 2 much preassure

zac should totally forget about vanessa she is such a s**g she doesnt deserve him and she should be ashamed of her self i always thought she was very nice and a good role model but she has shown her true colours with her naked pictures, she obviously put them on the internet herself. zac is so hot and can do a lot better than her. so if your looking for a new bird zac im here lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
ZANESSA FOREVER!!!!

DDuckEsquire @ 09/26/2007 at 9:50 am

GAY
GAY
GAY

BEARD
BEARD
BEARD

i hope the put the nude pictures in it….

I seriouly gott get this!

WTFFFFFFFFFF. let’s give it 3 issues.

OMG THATS AWESOME IM BUYIN IT 4 SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZanessaBabe @ 09/26/2007 at 11:31 am

OMG! I WANNA LIVE IN AMERICA!
I LIVE IN THE UK SO WE DON’T GET POPSTAR!
NOT FAIR!!!!!

GO ZANESSA!!!!

cant waitto read this :D

i love that!! i can’t wait for one copy..go zanessa

that’s just stupid

OMG SO LAME. that’s so sad i can’t believe ppl wud actually buy that.

wow….thats sooo kwl!!

I love it!!!!!!

VanessaFan @ 09/26/2007 at 1:36 pm

IM BUYING IT!!

buying it hell friggen yess

zanessa lo maximo te amamos just jared por publicar cosas sobre zanessa

Is this in the same genre as, “From Justin to Kelly”? Why is his shirt only hiked up a little bit? YES, YES, YES!

I’m buying this and so will you, admit it! It’s not de-rag-atory.

zac wapo te amoooooooo! vanessa wapisimaaaa!

we’re kidding right, this is a good joke. Ha lets all laugh and shrug this off. But really, come on people!

this is really bizarre

ZAAAAASHLEY FOREVEEEEEEER

wow..wht a wasteee of paper..a zanessa mag..popstar must really want a way to get money so they create a frickin zanessa mag.

zanessa suxs zikki ruxs

Princess Haleiwa @ 09/26/2007 at 4:03 pm

Buying it!!

How cute that in picture #7 Zac puts his hand through V’s
arm and waist.

i can’t wait to read this new mag zac and vanessa are so cool and they are so cute together!

That Is awesome i love Zanessa I hope they never break up!!!!

The only thing gayer than that magazine is Zac Efron.

Looks like just a one-time collector’s edition; probably all the pics they’ve gathered the last few years in one issue. Sad that Popstar(?? never heard of it) will make so much money off of this.

OMG. ZANESSA is AWSOME

I think it is sooooooooo cool. I want to buy it. Go Zanessa!!!!
Zanessa 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, i would buy it!!
ZANESSAA woot woott..

OHH…DUDE, IM GOING TO WALLY WORLD TUESDAY :)

I DON’T LIKE THIS COUPLE
I PREFER ZASHLEY.
AGUSS

George Bush @ 09/26/2007 at 10:23 pm

Love it how their capitalizing off of her sex pics to sell mags. What’s new people? How about the dying kids around the world that don’t have enough water to drink. Priorities of a pathetic generation and society. The extinction of the Dinosaurs was more noble. God help us.

metafolic @ 09/27/2007 at 1:51 am

This is sooo sad…
Is there nothing better to print???!

Can’t wait to see the centrefold!

hangloose1 @ 09/27/2007 at 1:47 pm

I SO CAN’T WAIT TO BUY IT. i LOVE ZAC AND VANESSA TOGETHER. THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD, BUT DON’T YOU THINK POPSTAR IN INVADING IN THEIR PRIVACY. I KNOW THAT THEY WANT TO KEEP IT LOW KEY. DO THEY EVEN KNOW DAT POPSTAR MADE A MAGAZINE DEDICATED TO THEM. THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT A SECRET CAUSE NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO RUN THEIR RELATIONSHIP. I FEEL SO SAD FOR THEM. I SUPPORT YOU Z & V!

diana_zanessa @ 09/27/2007 at 2:16 pm

zanessa live in love!!! wow!! i love you!!!

This crap is so retarded. The magazine has nothing better to do. and I want Zac and Vanessa to break up. I thought they were cute together but I was now their not. He would be cute with Hilary Duff

yay! i love zanessa,
so excited to buy itt!!!

I love zac and vanessa. and they are so cute together!! I have tons of pics and 2 pics of zac as baby SOOO cute!! http://www.x-ZacEfronFan-x.piczo.com ! Visit it! it is on photographs and i have a vanessa page zac efron page and a ashley tisdale page. And sorry if you are biggg fans and looking for good pics of them sorry! Because the pics are blocked lots of people have been mad at me because well everyone i know LOVES them. But you will still enjoy the site! I LOVE ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNA :) (The biggest ashley tisdale vanessa hugdens and ZAC EFRON fan EVERRRRR)

I wish i could meet them i obsess over them! They are soo cute together PERFECT couple!! I bet they are gonna spend their whole lives together. I just wish i had a perfect life like them . ZAC IS SERIOUSLY HOTTTTTT. AND VANESSA AND ASHLEY TISDALE ARE REALLYYYYY PRETTY!!! :D:):P

(again) Anna vanessa hugdens ashley tisdale and zac efron BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGESTTTTTT FAN!!! :D

(again) Anna. (vanessa hugdens ashley tisdale and zac efron BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGESTTTTTT FAN!!! :D )

sorry if i did that twice :P i went back to change somethin i thought maybe it wouldnt do that SORRY .
ANNA :D

CHRISTY . Your dumb. GET A LIFE . I HATE HILARY DUFF. and they would not look good together! Look at them they are so cute together .
ANNA ;D

I like Zanessa and all but a magazine..wtf?
can you say STALKER?
And what if correction WHEN tehy break up..you know how bizar it’ll be having a mag with ur ex?

hey jsut looking at the pics again and zac has his hand on van’s butt! lol how cute! they are sexy!

hey evrey body i cant wait to that magazine to come aout i am looking forward to it so plz their is could things and plz let them say taht they never brock up

ok is it just me who think that this is a little bizarre?

I watched HSM2 30 times in the last 3 weeks! Talk about gettin your head in the game! Cant wait for the coolest mag ever made! LOVE YOU ZANESSA!P.S. LOVE U 2 ZAC!

THISIS F***** STUPID HE DATED ME

o.m.g THEY LOVE EACH OTHER i think they were ment to be

I hope this magazine gets to Mexico and other of it cities, please I beg you popstar to send your magazine to Mexico and it´s other states from Mexico D.F. please see it like this way…. you will sell more and more and more, just think it.

OMG When I saw this I was like LOL Because you know, out of bradgelina, Bennifer and all those couple out there, this is the only one I know that has their own magazine, I’ll probably buy this, but what would Popstar use to bring customers in if Zanessa broke up? Zanessa really is the only reason any of us reads popstar, you don’t have to agree with me, but if you have seen HSM, then you’d know I’m right

DESERT ROSE @ 09/29/2007 at 8:37 pm

Yay!! They are SO cute. I love those two.

what a tacky cover , i thought it was fake.

i love pic 6 and 8. goooooo zanessaaaaa:D

Wonder what’d Popstar do to bring in customers when Zanessa breaks up, maybe they’d promote Niley or Ciley or something, LMAO

I’m sooooooooooooo buying this issue!!

awwwww i love zanessa there just so awsome!
soooo buying the magazine!!!!!!!! ;)
zanessa all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

oh, are Vanessa’s nude pics included? FTW!

ok… I love them too I know they’re the cutest couple ever but… this is out of control!!!!

Yall are soo sad. Just because some ppl hate ZANESSA yall don’t buy the dang magazine then…but for us who do love them..will…just stay out of here if you gonna hate..and you dont control their relationship..how do you know if they break up or not?? GET OVER IT..!!!

ive been trying to get this magazine since yesterday it hasnt made it here

ladies choices @ 10/04/2007 at 6:05 am

you guys are sad, leave Zanessa alone, there perfect for each other!
Zanessa = forever!

ewwww….
gay…
what a waste of tree environment.
zanessa go eat ass.

OMG !! I WANT THAT MAG !! I HOPE THAT SEND IT IN ARGENTINA :D I LOVE ZANESSA (L)

When does it come out I haven’t been able to find it anywhere.

neither can i, i went to everywhere! it says october 2, but tis gone

I CAN’T FINED IT AND IT’S MAKING ME MAD!!!!

Has it come out yet!! I’ve been looking for it!

Nossa que pena que é so nos Estados Unidos, sera que vocês não poderiam mandar uma edição especial da “Zanessa” para o Brasil??
Diz que sim.
Um beijo
de Letícia
Kisses

i want this magazine so bad but i cant find it. i wish i knew why? its october 10th and it was suppose to be out oct 2nd

Wow! It’s so sad that I can’t buy it… :( There is not any mag like this in poland :( ;( Well at least I can watch an interviews and all mag in the internet! YAAAAAAAY! Zanessa forever!

i went to wal-mart today and the zanessa magazine was there. im reading it now. its great so far

i hate u. u r a stupid **** vanessa

oh you found it!!! i’m totally going to walmart tomorrow to get it!! its a must HAVE!

I love zanessa. They are the cutest couple in the world!!!!!
(My names actually Goadiea Lyn A**hole yeah!) Bye!

yyyyyy yyyyyy
y UU y y UU y
yyyyyy yyyyyy

O O O O
O O O O
oooo oooo
Y Y
y y
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why do people hate zanessa so much?

i mean, zac and vanessa are just normal people.

if popstar wants to publish something like this, then let them!

you people have no reason to hate zac and vanessa like that.

YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THE REAL THEM.

so, just shut up already.

jeez.

seriously, it’s getting old.

it’s wrong of you to bag on all their success.

and the truth?

THEIR IN LOVE.

so get over it already.

and you girls out there who hate vanessa?

and call her bad names?

your all just jealous because she’s with zac,

and zac’s in love with her.

seriously, shut the **** up already.

Zanessa ! omg i’m gonna buy it

honeybunnie @ 10/20/2007 at 6:54 pm

Does anyone know when this magazine comes out in Canada (BC)? I’ve been looking for this magazine everywhere! I’ve looked in Chapters, Walmart and so many other grocery stores… I even found the Nov issue of popstar but not the Zanessa magazine… If anyone knows where to get it, please tell me!!

if you cant find it you can go to popstar online and get their phone number. you can order it over the phone if you want.

Never has Hollywood have a love team. Zanessa is the first!

iyah zanessa are the sexiest cuople on earth i hope they get married

i have it!!! and it has amazing stuff! its real i have it!! right now in my hands

this is a joke rite….. my sisters informed me its NOT! are guys jokin its a waste of trees i mean puhleaze its cute but really like DUMB! dude dont kill trees 4 that!

I NEEDD THIS MAGAZINE>>>

ZANESSA THE PERFCT>>>>> AFTER HAYDEN

=D kisssss

SEE WHAT GOSE AROUND COMES AROUND YOU LITTLE **** THAT WHY YOU GOT KICKED OF HIGH SCHOOL MUSCAL 3 *****

I love You ZAC……..

wow…a whole freakin’ magazine just for them…i dont mean this in a rude way…love the pair, but isnt that a little over the top???

i only love it because of zac. i really don’t care about venessa

ohyoubetter @ 11/22/2007 at 8:57 pm

no way! i bet they don’t know. I mean, would they make a magazine if they won’t even admit tht they’re dating. its mostly just posters anyway

omg i want thi mag for christmas but where do you get it from?
i love zanessa
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

i am in love with zac and vanessa is a ***** for stealing him from me

this is soooooooo ******’ cool

this is off the chizang and i’m buying it but if that ***** vanessa gets zac i’m cutting her ******* throay

ilovezanessa4ever! @ 12/05/2007 at 12:34 am

OMG!
I KNOW THIS IS 4REAL.
I LOVE THEM.
WISH THEMM THE BESTT.
AND **** THE HATERS!
THEY ARE JUST FREEKIN JEOLOUS.
******* GET A LIFE.
I LOVE YOU ZANESSA!

Zac needs to dump her does he not know what shes doing behind his back?????

hello how are you vanessa can you be my friend

I Love You Zac Efron And Vanessa Anne Hudgens.U Guys Are Both Cool And Makes Me Cry Cuz Im So Inlove With Zanessa.

i love it !! but how i can find it ???

answer me please !!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh my gooooooooooshh
i luv Zac efron
i luv him
i lun him
nessa. is nice, but i prefer ashley
BUT ZAC IS MY BOY!
I LUV HIM
KISS
PEACE OUT
SOL!

eres un amor zac pero creo que no deberias ser vanidoso si no vas estar igual que high school musical 2 sin que nadie te hable eres bueno y hermoso pero no deberias ser vanisoso ojala que me entiendas

is this mag still available?

zac you are so hot illove you so much bye.love chelsea

i love zannesa you guys make a cute couple.

this is so unecessary, they dont need a magazine they already had a spread in people i think that is enough.

i hate the 2nd coment can u people just be happy they found each other

they don’t sell it in hobart that sucks

EU AMO ZANESSA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with suzy i mean i am zanessa’ no1 fan but i dont think its right to make there personal life into some magazine i think they should have some privacy in there life without any screaming fans or paparrazzi i dont think they are pleased when they see the paparrazzi but i think the screaming fans are good because these 2 young stars should be proud of there selves with there acting skills WELDONE
Mr. Z efron and Mrs V.efron

i love zanessa i hate zashley!

i love zanessa!!!!!! i cant wait till that magazine come out!!!!

quiero que venga a Chile
i want to go here Chile

SO CUTE I CAN’T BELIEVE IT THAT IS SO CUTE I HOPE THEY COME OUT IN AUSTRALIA!!!!

i lov zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zac is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t believe this!!!!!!! That’s so sweet and gross at the same time.

you have got to be KIDDING me
this just makes me think that its of a publicity stunt even more!
if they were genuinely in love do you really think they’d cheapen it by doing this??
reli makes u think doesnt it

I want the mag very bad! They are such a cute couple!

OhMiGosh!!! I want it!!! but cant hav coz im in the UK. 8-(. So cute… Luv em!!!!

I want to sighn in the vanessa and zac magazine.
I like it just love it.

Zanessa ainda estão juntos?

zanessa iğraççççççççççç

sadece zac i sewiyorum vanessa dan nefret ediyorum sadece ewryday we you are the in me şarkıları güzel

ZANESSA I LOVE U

i in INDONESIA

I LOVE YOU ZANESSA & HSMUSICAL IS THE BEST MOVIE

thay are so cute as a couple.

i wish thay would tell ashely thay are in love.

Zanessa_forever @ 11/17/2008 at 4:04 pm

Zanessa forever i love you zan and vanessa

zanessa…. fabulus
love zac efron and vanessa hudgens…♥

I luv zanessa but I think zac is sorta playboy … anyway … I dun think it’s a waste of ink n paper bcaz if u said that , den u mean all the magazines dat is published is wastin paper n ink ? u mean those published miley cyrus jonas brothers selena gomez r a waste of ink ? those who dun like them will say it’s waste of paper n ink but the magazines r publishin 4 those who LUVS them , not those who think is a wastage …

zanessafan @ 03/25/2009 at 7:13 am

I couldn’t buy this magazine. I’m really happy for them. They’re not fake at all. And we should stop judging them ’cause it’s their lives. Not ours.

i love vanessa and zac