Zanessa: The Magazine!

Zanessa: The Magazine!

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, aka ZANESSA, have created such a pop culture phenomenon, the editors of Popstar! have created a special-issue magazine dedicated to the couple and High School Musical 2ZANESSA: Their Love Story!

This issue is jam-packed with 100+ pictures (including some rare ones) and 21 posters including six MEGAS! But the best feature will surely be “Zanessa‘s Top 10 Romantic Moments!”

Below is an exclusive sneak peek at this speical Zanessa mag including a never-before-seen shot of Zac and Vanessa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

Zanessa: The Magazine hits newsstands nationwide on Tuesday, October 2nd @ $3.99/pop.

zanessa magazine 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All

You can´t be serious… you ask the paparazzi to leave them alone but you want to buy that magazine… are you guys idiots or what? This will bring more and more attention to them!!

BECAUSE OF ALL THIS CRAZINESS SURROUNDING ZAC AND VANESSA, I THINK THAT ONCE ZAC FINISHS SEVENTEEN AND HSM3, HE’LL START FILM SCHOOL AT USC AND FORGET ABOUT MAKING MOVIES FOR A WHILE.

i think its cool that their together but then it starts u to thinking that its all publicity. like now r we gonna expect them to get married? no i love zanessa but get real

monika505 @ 09/25/2007 at 9:24 pm

125, I agree with you

WOW … strange but so good!

I am so buying this! they are the cutest!

was it available also here in the Philippines????

can’t wait to have one..

stef stef =] @ 09/25/2007 at 9:40 pm

ZAC DUMP VANESSA SHE’S GROSSSSS!

YOUR BETTER THAN HER !!
date jesssica alba.. !
vanessa hudgens is oLD NEWS !! SHE SUCKSS NO ONE LIKES HER!!

come on zac dumpp her ass!

BUT I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT ZACCCCC :]

MRS. EFRON !! VANESSA BACK OFF @ 09/25/2007 at 9:44 pm

Ok , who the hell is Zanessa?
ALL I KNOW IS ZAC EFRON.. at first i KIND OF liked vanessa

NOW- three’s a perfect reason to HATE her , she’s gnna be like the next britney spears let’s just face it!

I HATE HER! !

BUT
IF SHE BECOMES THE NEXT BRINTNEY I WOULD LOVE IT!! HAHA :]

i hatee her!

BUT I LOOVEE ZAC EFRON & SUPPORT ZAC!! NOTT VANESSSSSSSSA!

vanessa is so beatifull

and zac is so hot

zanessa crush!!!! i love they

i can’t wait

cute couple but not gonna last..

she’s gonna go for the bad boys soon.
he’ll…stay pretty for quite some time.
can he act?

I am an aspiring singer and musician and I think that this is kind of an invasion of their privacy. I mean would they like it?
Anyway, they’re really adorable and I think the mag is sweet. :)

OMG WTF!!! @ 09/25/2007 at 9:49 pm

#121 I doubt V or Z are getting any money off of this…it wouldn’t surprise me if they are finding out about this the same way we are. Considering they have been low key lately, I think this is the last thing they would want or need right now.

The pictures JJ posted as a preview are all over the net and I am sure Popstar have a large collection of their own. Getting their permission is unnecessary. One or two articles, I could understand but an entire mag is insane. I am a fan of both Z and V but this seems pretty low of Popstar to cash in on their current popularity. Maybe they are trying to feed the demand for more “Zanessa” sightings but I would rather have a small blurb that they are off happily living in love than to continue seeing these harrassing paps photos and being blindsided by an interviewer.

All I can say is good luck Zac and Vanessa…sorry you are being exploited by a mag that is soooo supportive.

STOP HATING VANESSA YOU RETARDS. VANESSA IS AWSOME!! ZANESSA FOREVER!!!!!

First of all, Popstar isn’t doing this for cash. They’ve said over and over again how much they love Zanessa and support them. If they really wanted to make a fast buck, they’d be printing lies like all the other stupid tabloids do. But they only deliver the truth, and I know Popstar’s heart is in a good place.

However, an entire magazine focusing on Zac and Vanessa as a couple? I’d be a little weirded out if I were them. I mean sure, People Magazine did a feature on them, but that was a one time deal, this is an actual MAGAZINE…focusing entirely on their romantic relationship. A relationship that both have worked so hard to keep underwraps. This basically lets everything they’ve been keeping a secret out.

It’s a cute idea, I love the Zac and Vanessa, and you can trust Popstar to print the truth and only the truth, but I think this may be a little over the top, even for them. I don’t think I’d buy it, it seems like the ultimate invasion of privacy, but if I happen to come across the pictures online, I don’t plan on stopping myself from taking a quick peek-see.

justobvious @ 09/25/2007 at 10:06 pm

zanessaaa

Sammy_Hearts @ 09/25/2007 at 10:20 pm

No offense, but some of you guys here are incredibly stupid. It makes me wonder if you guys have even graduated elementary school.

Let me spell this out for you, whether or not Popstar’s TRYING to make money off of this is not the issue. The point is, they will, even if it’s not their goal. People are naturally curious as to “what’s the haps” with Zanessa.

The real problem is whether or not what they’re doing is ethical or morally right. That’s for you to decide on your own. All Popstar is doing is taken all the Zanessa pictures that have accumulated over the years, and putting them together in one handy-dandy easy access magazine.

Second, some of you seem to have difficulty realizing that Zac and Vanessa are real people. So when you insult them, you’re insulting real people. I know, I hope, that most of you wouldn’t actually say those things to Zac and Vanessa if you were ever lucky enough to meet EITHER of them (if you actually would then there is something severely wrong with you).

However, I think, if you really didn’t like them, you wouldn’t bother coming here in the first place. You obviously care enough to come all the way here just so you can insult them. Well guess what? It’s getting old. Enough already. I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re sick of your s***. So if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Seriously guys, welcome to the real world. This is just how things are. Celebrities will keep getting stalked by paparazzi. Innocent girls will have their reps shattered and their lives ruined because of a stupid mistake they made many years ago, and the stupid people who refuse to let the past be the past.

Magazines will sell tabliod junk with lies and horrible rumors because people have and always will buy it. It may not be right, it may not be fair, but unless you’re actually willing to change this, change people, change the world, then don’t complain about it.

#103

Yah you tell yourself that. Body language…wtf? Go suck balls.

Ewww……My god, I’m nauseous and my teeth hurt now. Who the hell would buy that except for teenys?

popzgood2me @ 09/25/2007 at 10:40 pm

COMEONPEOPLE popstar is doing it for money AND for good ALLLL magazines are printed for money PERIOD. but atleast popstar is writting good stuff right??? they have been nice to zac and vanesa since day one. if you look at the cover and read their myspace about whats in it its not a million pages of thre private reltinsip, its full of posters and stuff abouttthe other High school musical stars just likeany other issue it just has them as the FOCUSS. dont be such haters they are a POSITIVE MAG and zac and v prob like it. they dont talkabout bieng in love but ALLLL stars dating get publicty. ENUFF SAID!

It is a memory for fans. Popstar is the only magazine that could make contact with Zanessa. The article was always trustworthy. They watched Zanessa kindly for a long time. I think that this is worthy than superficial People magazine.
Love it !

im so happy1 i cant wait for the mag to come out! i’ll be so happy!

OMG!!I LOVE ZANESSA THERE MY IDOLS I CANT WAIT TO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!1=]

Sheila McDougal @ 09/25/2007 at 10:48 pm

Oh, mu gawd!!! I just can’t wait! This is the best news! I just love them both and POPSTAR is my star!!!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All