Britney's New 'Believe' Perfume Ad

Britney's New 'Believe' Perfume Ad

The latest ad for Britney Spears‘ fragrance with Elizabeth Arden has been released with the tag line, “The greatest freedom is to believe in yourself.”

DO YOU BELIEVE?

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

first!
nice bottle.

BELIEVE? WHO F@KING BELIVES IN HER ANYMORE.

SHE HAD THE WORLD UNDER HER FEET AND SHE WASTE IT

i believe.....not!! @ 09/27/2007 at 10:04 pm

loooser..
no 1 likes u nemore..!!

that suck

i like the bottle

The greatest freedom is…to not have to see this girl and her cooch again!

at least elizabeth arden managed to have their own people do britbrit’s hair and make up.

The design of the bottle is nice.

However, I stopped believing in Britney when she started partying again post rehab. She’s too self-centered to raise kids @ this stage in her life. She needs counseling for her bipolar tendencies… and maybe some lithium. IDK…

Peeeee-Yewwwww

I love it. Brilliant ad, it makes sense with her. She looks fantastic, for being so “dumb” she is such a brilliant business woman!

Interesting a new perfume i wonder wht itll smell like

Don't hate me cause you ain't @ 09/27/2007 at 10:15 pm

I believe?! *rolls eyes*
I believe this girl is a f.ucking sk.ank a.ss w.hore!
I believe this girl is a pathetic waste of space!
I believe this girl should be shot!

Can I get an AMEEEEENN!!!!!

Halle-lu-jah!

Krung Krung @ 09/27/2007 at 10:17 pm

never bought her perfumes, dunno how it smells like and lastly i wouldn’t spend my hard earned money to add in her fat bank account y’all

nice bottle!!!!!!!!! i like it

Alessandra @ 09/27/2007 at 10:19 pm

aww Brit Looks Gorgeous!

I NEVER BOUGHT HER PERFUME

POOR BRIT

Who can believe now? We have all seen Britney at her worse and lets face it she seems to always be looking her worst.. That picture in the ad campaign represents a Britney that no longer exists.. .

I’ve never bought her fragrances and I never will, because I don’t believe in the image that she tries to portray.. She’s a irresponsible hick that should go back to the country and raise her children in some kind of normal and stable environment..

I BELIEVE . . . I’ll pass.

dont believe i will give her a @ 09/27/2007 at 10:28 pm

i dont need her stank perfume ‘believe’ ..

to believe she is mentally unbalance..
i believe it..i dont believe she’s done being a trainwreck..

wont give her a penny to support her trashy habits..
now i believe that..

PardyHardy @ 09/27/2007 at 10:30 pm

I believe…I believe that whoever has been photoshopping images for Britney’s ‘cousin’s’ website, got their hands on this picture.
It sort of looks like one of those ‘morphs’, this one looks like a mix of her ‘cousin’ and vintage Britney.
It’s stoopid fake.

some people are idiots.

Beleive is the name of the perfume.
No one is asking if you beleive in HER.

jeez. it even says “the greatest freedom is to believe in YOURSELF” then it says do you believe?

Hmm.. yes, yes i do believe in myself :)

Whether you like britney or not, i woudnt doubt this perfume will smell good. :)

I loved the perfume Curious. I got it.
Fantasy was pretty good too but not as good as curious.

I’m curious to see how this one will smell. :D

OMG
she had the world on her feet!
and she did everything wrong
theres no way back
give up
EVERYONEE HATES YOU
and you are not more the “pop princes” OKK?

forr Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me..
AMEN!